My Crystal Beast Deck [rate]

Cless Alvein

I think the deck is good.I agree with MST,but to get in an argument about it is n00bish.The deck runs fine,and in an Abundance OTK,also known as Crystal Swarm(at least Where I live),Crystal Abundance is also known as a Heavy Storm and Dark Hole all in 1,except you get some Monsters too.The way mine is run,it works perfectly,because I can pull a Pegasus x2,Mammoth x2,and Tiger x1 on to the field by the time Abundance hits.And that My friends is game.And to those who don't understand it's 3600+3400+1600=8600 or in lame ens terms GAME.So the Deck is Fine as is and he wants it a strictly Crystal Beast Deck,k.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay' date=' let me break it down for you,

Staples- These cards are normally used to start the deck, cards you can put in every deck like Sangan, Heavy Storm, Monster Reborn, MST, and Premature Burial (Until it gets banned T_T

Splashables- These are cards that can be put in [b']almost[/b] every deck, cards like Jinzo and Breaker (Now that it's gonna be unbanned *_*).

those who think that there are staples in this game are those who have not that much skill and are new to the game itself.

Isn't that what Jinzo' date=' Horus, and Plasma are for? To stop Spell destroyers?

Yes. I made a Crystal Lockdown deck.

[/quote']

you have to get them out first, and I run rivalry of warlords, which limits you to ONE creature type on the field at a time. and jinzo doesn't work to well when I have destroy effects avalible to me in all forms almost all the time. i told you, i have played aganist this kind of deck before A LOT. I know how to handle it. level 10 horus is not easy to make angist me, ether my monsters have 1700+, or destory/ set up destory when you attack them.

to be honest, I have anti-lockdown in my deck, more or less. i don't like it at all and i stop it at all costs.

• 1 month later...

Archived