Vennomi-YOU DIE

Check out this Venom deck. But there's one thing I need to know. If a monster has a venom counter on it but Venom Swamp is not on the field, does it lose 500 ATK?

Version 1.0

Monsters: 18

2 Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes

2 Vennominon the King of Poisonous Snakes

3 Venom Snake

3 Venom Serpent

2 Razor Lizard

1 Sangan

2 Mystic Tomato

2 Giant Rat

1 Treeborn Frog

Spells: 12

2 Venom Swamp

1 Terraforming

3 Double Summon

1 Snatch Steal

1 Giant Trunade

1 Mystical Space Typhoon

1 Snake Rain

2 Venom Shot

Traps: 12

2 Rise of the Snake Deity

1 Rivalry of Warlords

1 Mirror Force

2 Damage = Reptile

3 Ambush Fangs

2 Venom Burn

1 Snake Whistle

How it has tested:

Good point, lemme enlighten you on yesterday's events:

My two friends and I get to the sneak.

We start waiting in line.

Some lady calls us over because we don't know our UDE numbers.

We wait in that line for 45 minutes and then get our UDE numbers.

We buy packs, here are my pulls:

ULTIMATE Lucky Pied Piper

SUPER Mirror Gate

Friend 1 gets:

ULTRA Vennominon :(

Friend 2 gets:

SUPER Fifth Hope

We pick up the sixth pack, and:

Friend 2 gets:

ULTRA Chthonian Emperor Dragon

Friend 1 trades his Vennominon for an ULTIMATE Shogun.

I do the thing two more times. Don't get ANY Ultras. So I sell some of my crappier cards and do it again. Once again, no ultras. So I sell more cards. This time, [finally] I get a Desert Twister. Hoorahh for getting the worst Ultra in the set. Okay, once more. Sell more, buy more. Darkbright Yay... The second worst. At this point I had run out of cards that I could sell for money, so unfortunately, I was unable to do it again.

So basically, it took me 100 dollars to get an ultra rare, when it took my friends 20 to do so, and on top of that, their ultras were better than mine.

Now, my friend with the Chthonian Emperor is willing to sell it to me, but for 20 bucks. What to do?

As for the Venoms, Q.Q that he traded it, me want it.

But at least there are only two of each, which means I need three... [one for the binder, two for the deck]

At least the summoning Trap is common, so I prolly have around four or five of 'em...

Are you sure? Because if that was the case, then they would be pretty bad, i.e. not much use running them...

A card with a Venom Counter on it has its ATK decreased by 500 points. It is only destroyed when its ATK reaches 0 by Venom Swamp's effect. The Venom monsters cannot kill another monster by reducing its ATK to 0.

Lol.

I have 4 Vennominon in Ultra and 1 Secret Vennominaga and I'm trying to build around them for fun.

I am using them with Troopers, and some standard monarch stuff to create what atm isn't a good deck. I'm working on it though and will post up my basic build soon. My suggestions are to run a "Burial from the Different Dimension" that crappy Ultra from Jaden2. I feel it's suited in here to return venoms to boost Vennominon/aga's ATK.

Good luck with this though.

Good point' date=' lemme enlighten you on yesterday's events:

My two friends and I get to the sneak.

We start waiting in line.

Some lady calls us over because we don't know our UDE numbers.

We wait in that line for 45 minutes and then get our UDE numbers.

We buy packs, here are my pulls:

ULTIMATE Lucky Pied Piper

SUPER Mirror Gate

Friend 1 gets:

ULTRA Vennominon :(

Friend 2 gets:

SUPER Fifth Hope

We pick up the sixth pack, and:

Friend 2 gets:

ULTRA Chthonian Emperor Dragon

Friend 1 trades his Vennominon for an ULTIMATE Shogun.

I do the thing two more times. Don't get ANY Ultras. So I sell some of my crappier cards and do it again. Once again, no ultras. So I sell more cards. This time, [finally'] I get a Desert Twister. Hoorahh for getting the worst Ultra in the set. Okay, once more. Sell more, buy more. Darkbright Yay... The second worst. At this point I had run out of cards that I could sell for money, so unfortunately, I was unable to do it again.

So basically, it took me 100 dollars to get an ultra rare, when it took my friends 20 to do so, and on top of that, their ultras were better than mine.

Now, my friend with the Chthonian Emperor is willing to sell it to me, but for 20 bucks. What to do?

As for the Venoms, Q.Q that he traded it, me want it.

But at least there are only two of each, which means I need three... [one for the binder, two for the deck]

At least the summoning Trap is common, so I prolly have around four or five of 'em...

Darkbright cant be metamorphed, it is the worst ultra, followed by twisted then chithonian, then venomin and then Seer is godly in comparison.

Archived