Honest Work - The Judgment Army pack

Umbra

The Judgment Army (TJMA) introduces two new Subtypes, the Quick monsters and the Eternal monsters. When Eternal monsters are summoned, if a certain amount of turns since you first drew it haven't passed, it gains a special Effect. Quick monsters have special Effects that activate when they are drawn during the Draw Phase.

1) Blade Dancer

WIND

Warrior / Eternal

3 / 1300 / 1200

When this card is Summoned, if less than 2 of your turns have passed since you drew this card, select 1 Equip Spell Card in your Graveyard and add it to your hand. If the Equip Spell can be equipped to this card, equip it to this card instead.

2) Red Energy

Spell Card

Until the end of this turn, if you activate a cost that requires you to pay Life Points, that 1 cost is decreased by 1000 points.

3) Heaven's Wing

WIND

Winged Beast / Quick

2 / 800 / 300

If this card is drawn during the Draw Phase, you can activate the following effect:

- Discard 1 card. Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower WIND monster from your Graveyard.

4) Time/Space Travel

Spell Card

Select 1 card that is removed from play and add it to your hand. Move the turn count forward by 1.

5) Speed Summoner

EARTH

Spellcaster

4 / 1600 / 1200

If you Summon a Eternal monster while this card is in your hand, you can remove this card from play to have the turn count for that Eternal monster treated as 0.

6) Gathering of Wild Forces

Spell Card

Activate only while you control a face-up Beast-Warrior-type monster. Select 1 Beast-type monster with 1 Level Star less than a Beast-Warrior-type monster in your Deck and Special Summon it to your side of the field.

7) Peasant Revolution

Spell Card

Change control of all Level 2 or lower Warrior-type monsters on the field.

8) Greed Guard

Trap Card

Activate only when your opponent draws a card(s) outside their Draw Phase. Your opponent selects and discards 1 card from his/her hand for each card drawn.

9) Silent Striker

DARK

Winged Beast / Quick

4 / 1700 / 1300

When this card is drawn during the Draw Phase, you can activate the following effect:

- Destroy 1 face-down card on the field for each Counter Trap Card in your Graveyard +1.

10) Grave Boundary

Continuous Spell Card

Once per turn, when a card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect or as a result of battle, you can place it on top of this card instead. All cards placed on top of this card are treated as if they are face-up on the field. If there are 5 or more cards on top of this card, you can send this card to the Graveyard to add 1 of the cards to your hand. If this card is removed from the field except by it's own effect, send all cards that are placed on top of this card to the Graveyard.

11) Dice Phoenix

FIRE

Winged Beast

4 / 1200 / 1300

When this card is Summoned, roll a six-sided die. If the result is 1 or 6, Special Summon 1 “Dice Phoenix” from your Graveyard.

12) Everlasting City

Field Spell Card

Skip the turn count for every second turn. When this card is activated, both players can Special Summon 1 Eternal monster in their hand.

13) Son of the Stars

LIGHT

Fairy / Eternal

6 / 2800 / 0

When this card is Summoned, if less than 1 of your turns have passed since you drew this card, destroy 1 card on the field, then Special Summon 2 Level 3 LIGHT monsters from your hand. If you cannot, your opponent draws 2 cards.

14) Thunder Synchron

LIGHT

Thunder / Tuner

2 / 800 / 300

When this card is used for a Synchro Summon, destroy 1 card on the field.

15) Hand of the Messiah

Spell Card

Both players gain 1000 Life Points for each LIGHT monster in both player's Graveyards. This card's effect and activation can not be negated.

16) Page's Knight

EARTH

Warrior

4 / 1700 / 1300

If you control a face-up “Jack's Knight”, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.

17) Ogannin, the Judgment

LIGHT

Fairy / Synchro

6 / 2800 / 2300

"Sage Ogannin" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters, including at least 1 LIGHT monster

When this card is Synchro Summoned, destroy all cards on your side of the field (except this card). Until the end of this turn, this card can attack once more for each Monster Card that was destroyed by this card's effect.

18) Return of the Forgotten

Trap Card

Discard 2 cards. Select 1 Trap Card in your Graveyard and Set it on the field.

19) Clay Golem

EARTH

Machine / Fusion

8 / ? / ?

1 Warrior-type monster + 1 EARTH monster

This card's original ATK/DEF is equal to the combined ATK/DEF of the monsters used for the Fusion Summon of this card, respectively. When this card is Fusion Summoned, you can remove any number of EARTH monsters in your Graveyard from play to send the same amount of cards from the top of your opponent's deck to his/her Graveyard.

20) Origin of the Abyss

Spell Card

Remove all non-DARK monsters in your Graveyard from play.

21) Abyssal Phantom

DARK

Spellcaster

8 / 3400 / 3200

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by only having DARK monsters in your Graveyard. If there are less than 5 DARK monsters in your Graveyard, halve this card's ATK/DEF. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, treat this card as an Equip Spell Card and equip it to the monster that destroyed it. If the equipped monster's controller has 5 or less DARK monsters in his/her Graveyard, decrease the ATK/DEF of the equipped monster by 1700 points.

22) Supercosmos

Spell Card

Remove 2 cards in your Graveyard from play.

23) Twilight Dance

Continuous Spell Card

After activation, this card is treated as an Equip Spell Card and is equipped to a monster on your side of the field. When the equipped monster battles, you can place 1 Twilight Counter on the opponent's monster to skip the Damage Step. When the equipped monster is destroyed, destroy this card and Special Summon “Twilight Mistress Alina” from your hand, deck, or Graveyard.

24) Twilight Mistress Alina

LIGHT

Spellcaster

8 / 2800 / 2400

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. If this card attacks a monster with a Twilight Counter on it, you can remove 1 Twilight Counter on the field to destroy the attacked monster before damage calculation. If there are 3 or more Twilight Counters on the field, this card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase.

25) Rainbow Blaster

LIGHT

Machine / Quick

4 / 1700 / 1300

If this card is drawn during the Draw Phase, you can show it to your opponent and activate the following effect:

Release 1 monster you control. Special Summon this card to your side of the field.

26) Totempole Charge

Spell Card

If the combined ATK of all face-up monsters on your side of the field equal 16000 or more, Release all monsters you control, and inflict 8000 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

27) Ogannin, the Will

WATER

Fairy / Synchro

6 / 2500 / 1900

“Sage Ogannin” + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters, including at least 1 WATER monster

When this card is Synchro Summoned, draw 1 card. If a card drawn by this card's effect is a Spell Card, you can show it to your opponent and draw 1 more card.

28) Sage Ogannin

LIGHT

Fairy / Tuner

2 / 1000 / 0

When this card is Summoned, declare an Attribute. If there is a Synchro Monster in your Extra Deck with the declared Attribute, you can Special Summon 1 monster from your hand whose Level Stars equal the Synchro Monster's Level Stars - 2 with the declared Attribute. The monster Special Summoned by this card's effect can not be used for a Synchro Summon until the end of your 2nd turn after activation.

29) Extreme Dice

Continuous Spell Card

While this card is face-up on the field, any dice result that equals 3 or lower is treated as 1, and any dice result that equals 4 or higher is treated as 6.

30) Sins of the Forgotten

Spell Card

Send 3 different Trap Cards from your hand to the Graveyard. Activate the effect of 1 Trap Card in your Graveyard.

31) Dark Traveler

DARK

Spellcaster / Eternal

4 / 1900 / 1300

When this card is Summoned, if less than 1 of your turns have passed since you drew this card, this card gains the following effect:

- If this card is removed from play, select 1 of your monsters that are removed from play and Special Summon it.

32) Bloodline

Trap Card

Release 1 Normal Monster you control. Select 1 Normal Monster in your Deck and Special Summon it to your side of the field.

33) Promise of Help

Quick-play Spell Card

Activate only when your opponent declares an attack on a monster you control. Special Summon 1 Level 4 monster from your hand.

34) Twilight Guardian

LIGHT

Warrior / Synchro

6 / 2400 / 2300

1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

This card gains 300 ATK for each Twilight Counter on the field.

35) Infernal Blast

Spell Card

Inflict 100 damage x the number of cards on the field to both players.

36) Cyber Chaos Dragon

DARK

Dragon / Synchro

10 / 2400 / 2300

1 LIGHT Tuner monster + “Cyberdark Dragon”

When this card is Synchro Summoned, select 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard and equip it to this card. Select and resolve one of the following effects:

- This card gains ATK equal to the ATK of the equipped monster.

- This card gains the effect of the equipped monster.

- If this card would be destroyed by battle, you can pay 1000 Life Points to negate the destruction and inflict 100 damage x the number of Monster Cards in your Graveyard to your opponent.

37) Everlasting Nightmare

Spell Card

Place 1 Nightmare Counter on all face-up monsters on the field. While this card is in the Graveyard, during each player's End Phase, a player takes damage equal to the number of Nightmare Counters on their side of the field x 200. If a monster with a Nightmare Counter on it is Tributed for a Tribute Summon, place 1 Nightmare Counter on the Tribute Summoned monster. If this card is in your Graveyard, and there are no Nightmare Counters on the field, you can halve your Life Points to add this card to your hand.

38) Dice Golem

DARK

Machine / Quick

10 / 4000 / 2300

If you draw this card during the Draw Phase, you can show it to the opponent and activate the following effect:

Roll a six-sided die. Decrease this card's Level Stars equal to the result, and decrease this card's ATK by 400 x the result, until this card is sent to the Graveyard.

If this card's Level Stars are 9 or higher, you must Tribute 3 monsters you control to Normal Summon or Set this card.

39) Nuclear Field Shooter

Equip Spell Card

Once per turn, you can send 1 Field Spell Card from your hand to the Graveyard to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. When this card is destroyed, select 1 Field Spell Card in your Graveyard and activate it.

40) Cyber Prisma

LIGHT

Machine

5 / 2100 / 1600

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 “Cyber Dragon” on either side of the field. This card's name is also treated as “Cyber Dragon” while it is face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can select 1 card in your Extra Deck that lists this card in it's Card Lore, and Special Summon it, ignoring any summoning requirements. The monster Special Summoned by this card's effect is destroyed during the End Phase.

41) Signal Dice

Spell Card

Halve your Life Points. Declare a number between 1-6. Until the end of this turn, the result of all effects that require you to roll a die becomes the declared number.

42) Synchronist

EARTH

Beast / Tuner

3 / 900 / 700

If you control a face-up Level 2 monster, and this card is in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card to your side of the field. If this card is sent to the Graveyard except as a result of battle, return it to your deck. Then, shuffle your deck.

43) Evil Hero Wicked Phoenix

DARK

Fiend / Fusion

9 / 4200 / 0

“Evil Hero Inferno Wing” + 1 Level 6 or higher Fiend-type monster

This card can not be Special Summoned except by “Dark Fusion”. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK or the DEF of the destroyed monster, whichever is higher. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle and sent to the Graveyard, during your next Standby Phase you can Special Summon this card to your side of the field. (This is treated as a Special Summon by “Dark Fusion”)

44) Archon, Lord of the Old Kingdom

EARTH

Warrior / Eternal

8 / 2500 / 3000

When this card is Summoned, if less than 1 of your turns have passed since you drew this card, you can discard 1 card from your hand to draw 2 cards.

Honest Notes

If any of these cards would be added to the banlist, I believe it would be these:

Hand of the Messiah: Banned

Totempole Charge: Banned

Sins of the Forgotten: Limited

Archon, Lord of the Old Kingdom: Limited

Blade Dancer: Limited

Dice Phoenix: Semi-Limited

Return of the Forgotten: Semi-Limited

Feel free to tell me your opinions.

1). Good card overall. 10/10

2). It should say up to 1000, because 1000 could add to your Life Points possibly. 9.6/10

3). I feel ATK might be a tad too high. Decrease by 50-150, then I will say 10. 9.99/10

4). Good name, could be a Destiny Hero card. If it was, then I would call it D-Travel. 10/10

5). All around reasonable. 9.9/10

6). I'd say add a small cost, or put on the Ban List as SL, rest of the card is good. 9.5/10

7). Good card, although, change it to lvl 3- normal / warrior and it might be as good. 10/10

8). Card would do great in a Mill deck. 10/10

9). I'd say decrease ATK or DEF, or increaser lvl to 5. 9/10

10). This card would be great if used for getting back a card of yours, or a card of your opponent's. It seems weak though. It would need back-up. Mabey it could be like those less tribute monsters, except in reverse. "You can pay 200 Life Points when you activate this card to give it the following effect: This card cannot be destroyed by a Spell Card." 9.999/10

I'll do the rest later, and I might try to make crude pictures for these cards.

11) It's a good card, that I would say has potential, but I feel it could be better with Phoenix with this effect: When this card is sent tothe Graveyard, roll a six-sided die. If the result is 1 or 6, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.: I feel that would be more like a phoenix. 9.999/10

12) Great card, I just think the wording could be better. Try this: Skip the turn count every other turn. When this card is activated, both players can Special Summon 1 Eternal monster in their hand. 9/10

13) Card is great. You might be able to give it at LEAST 100 DEF. I'll bump up the rating by one if you can do it. 10/10

14) You might need a lvl 3, not 2. Unsure 'bout that, though. 9.5-10/10

15) I'm not gonna say perfect because of the fact that if you run a LIGHT deck, and this card is activated in the duel pretty deep, you could gain massive advantage. Decrease it to 500. Now it's overpowered. My change is better. 8.5/10

16) Card = good =/= great = 10/10

17) I don't see how this card can be better, but you forgot to say, except this card. Right now, it can't attack. 9.5/10

18) Great, but mabey you could call it Return of the forgottewn trap, because it sounds a bit like a monster now. 9.9/10

19) I'd say it should be a rock, not machine. 9/10

20) Two things, it is a bad idea to leave your cards, unless you need them gone, and second, an abyss is underwater, just so you know. 7.5/10 NEW RATING 9/10

21) Great card, great card. 10/10

22) Don't really like the card, good for DD deck. 9.9999->/10

23) Pretty pretty, lemon squeezey. 10/10

24) Goodey goodey, fruity tooty. 10/10

25) Good card. Can't really say anything. 10/10

@15: It's a -1 in advantage. I could only see it making any difference (except prolonging the duel for a while) in Simochi Burn.

@19: I'm applying the same meaning to Machine that the Inpachis do; Constructs, which clearly fits with a clay golem.

@20: Google Definition uses descriptions including: "a bottomless gulf or pit; any unfathomable (or apparently unfathomable) cavity or chasm or void extending below (often used figuratively)"

I'm still glad you liked them, I just wanted to give my comments about your comments.

and "A bottomless or unfathomed depth, gulf, or chasm; hence, any deep, immeasurable, and, specifically, hell, or the bottomless pit."

Deep water was mentioned, but I believe that is in the meaning of "very deep place".

Okay, now I see how you're going, but my 15 suggestion couyld take it down to at least Limited. Then it could be used. Here are the rest:

26) I think this needs to be Limited on the Banlist. No matter how many cards you lose. 9/10

27) I like the card, and you can keep on getting Spell cards. 10/10

28) Actually helps make himself grow! Great. 10/10

29) Was this card made for Dice Phoenix? 10/10

30) Good card is good. 10/10

31) Good to be DD. Think bout it. 10/10

32) Don't care much for the card, but might help get out a blue eyes. 9/10

33) Quick, Claynan, help Sparkie over here! 10/10

Also please consider my 13 sugg.

How exactly could you bump up a 10/10?

And I decided on Banning Totempole Charge. Not taking Diamond Dude into account, it doesn't really matter whether you have 3 or 1, as you still need the monsters with more than 16000 ATK. So, the choice was really between Limited or Banned, and I decided to go for Banned. For the most of the time, in comparison, CEDEoTE does less damage, and it's Banned.

Oh, and Extreme Dice owns Snipe Hunter and combos nicely with some Archfiends, Maximum Six and other Dice cards.

So, it's like this?

Black-Fire Shaman

DARK

Pyro / Eternal

4 / 1600 / 1100

When this card is Summoned, if more than 2 of your turns have passed since you drew this card, Special Summon 1 "Black Pyre Token" (Pyro-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Attack Position on your opponent's side of the field. "Black Pyre Tokens" cannot be Tributed. During your End Phase, inflict 300 damage to your opponent for every "Black Pyre Token" they control.

34) Good, untill you relise the fact you have no synchro summon monster thingies. 9.9/10

35) Really great card, even better with a card that shields you.

36) Mabey make it 1 or more non-tuner Cyberdark monster. More like synchro. 10/10

37) Grandma, Grand-ma, GRANDMAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (:-( 11/10 Hold...Me.

38) Nice effect, with the weakest a Lvl 4 1600ATK/2300DEF monster. Good for Defense in that case. 10/10

39) Two words: Pur - fact. 10/10

40) Nice card, you can get Chimeratech Overdragon to the field easier, although what would its attack be. 10/10

41) Can you use 2 at the same time? 10/10

42) Nice, can beused overand over again. 10/10

43) Possibly overpowered, lower ATK or raise level abey, or put it on the list. 9/10

44) Nice 10/10

Archived