Some combos I can use with my cards

Yorobot

COMBO 1: Unstoppable flames

-Raging Flame Sprite

-Solar Flare Dragon

3 to 4 other PYRO-type monsters (to be sure to draw one early in the game)

-Dark Hole

-LP-loss without effect Spell or Trap Cards, plus protection Spells or trap cards.

-Many FIRE-related Equip Cards

1. Place a Pyro-type monster on your side of the field.

2. Place Solar Flare Dragon on the field and raise its AK and DEF many times per turn. This card not only will become invincible to attacks, but it will also have raised its ATK and DEF points.

3. If you have none of these cards or the game goes wrong, use Dark Hole.

4. If you completed Step 2 and nothing wrong happened, summon Raging Flame Sprite. First you should destroy all opponent`s monsters. Attack the opponent directly with this card. This card will gain 1000 HP. Defend Raging Flame Sprite with monsters-defending Spell or Trap cards.

5. Continue Step 4 until Raging Flame Sprite has 3100 ATK.

6. You now have two dangerous monsters on your side of the field. But if Raging Flame Sprite is now at 3100, so the opponent lost 2400 LP, which means he`s almost losing.

7. Defeat him by using LP-loss cards such as Oozaki. Note: Continue to Step 8 if you are in a tournament, because LP-loss cards are not permitted I think.

8. Continue attacking until the opponent loses.

Is there any problem with this strategy? If you don`t understand, I prefer to advertise you I am not originally English-speaking and I am writing this with what I learned in English.

2. Place Solar Flare Dragon on the field and raise its AK and DEF many times per turn. This card not only will become invincible to attacks' date=' but it will also have raised its ATK and DEF points.

4. If you completed Step 2 and nothing wrong happened, summon Raging Flame Sprite. First you should destroy all opponent`s monsters. Attack the opponent directly with this card. This card will gain 1000 HP. Defend Raging Flame Sprite with monsters-defending Spell or Trap cards.

6. You now have two dangerous monsters on your side of the field. But if Raging Flame Sprite is now at 3100, so the opponent lost 4300 LP, which means he`s almost losing.

[/quote']

2. Once Raging Flame Sprite will be on the field, the first monsters placed on the field to make Solar Flare Dragon invincible won`t be much useful.

4. I meant ATK, not HP. Also, by saying 'This card', I meant Raging Flame Sprite.

6. 100 + 1100 + 2100 = 4300. Oops! If we include other LP loss due to damage calculation... Yes, the opponent is about to lose!

Maybe should I have corrected these errors on the original post...

????

How do you make Solar Flare dragon invincible???

Here`s the text on the card:

This card cannot be attacked if there is another Pyro-type monster on the field.This card inflicts 500 direct damage to your opponent`s life points during the End Phase of the turn.

That`s why I say: "place a Pyro-type monster first".

That's not what I meant. I meant' date=' how do you boost his ATK and DEF to 3100?

[/quote']

It`s Raging Flame Sprite who uses the effect for this. It says that if it attacks the opponent directly succesfully it gains 1000 ATK points. After 3 turns of directly attacking, he should be at 3100 ATK points.

or you could do this:

if your opponent has a monster on the field and you dont, Special Summon Cyber Dragon, Normal Summon Mataza the Zapper, and use Fissure/Nobleman to take out their monster, then attack for 4700 damage in one turn.

your opponent is most likely helpless on their turn if youve got good traps and stuff.

That's not what I meant. I meant' date=' how do you boost his ATK and DEF to 3100?

[/quote']

It`s Raging Flame Sprite who uses the effect for this. It says that if it attacks the opponent directly succesfully it gains 1000 ATK points. After 3 turns of directly attacking, he should be at 3100 ATK points.

Oh my bad. I read wrong. I thought it said Solar Flare gets up to 3100.

One of my friends once managed to Summon 3 Solar Flare Dragons. Not against me, but that must hurt. Lose 1500 Life Points every turn.

Combine with Raging Flame Sprite and Gravity Bind, and zap!

All your Life Points are belong to the Graveyard.

Archived