dunno if this is the right place but

do0m kn1ght

You were banned because you (or someone who had access to your account) posted an obscene amount of spam messages last week, in the period of a few minutes. I only banned you for 3 days, so don't worry about it... might want to change your password though.

I think this provides another reason for said 'going away' forum, people can say when and for how long they are going, and when they are back, add a reply saying so, this could help prevent hacks during that time, of course, a negative is a hack could randomly say someone is going away when they are not, unfortunately.

why would people need to say if they will be off the site for a while? why would anyone on the forum care if somebody is gone for a certain amount of time? what does the person being of the forum for a while have to do with hacks, someone could hack the account at any time.

Think before you say things.

Think before you say things.

Me think before I say things? Heh, speak for your self Masta, or need I remind everyone of your spammy-trolling in Caption Contest #3? I wouldn't expect a self-centred troll such as youself to understand.

Archived