Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Demented Dimension

Seth Graystone

This is my new attempt at a fan-fic. It's using practically the same characters, but with different personalities and decks for the most part.

Also, the effect I put for “Colorless, Chaos King of Dark World” is just am made up effect.

[spoiler=Characters]

Seth Graystone: A 14-year-old boy who loves animals. He duels so that he can help people and animals who are in need.

Deck: Ele-Animals

Andrea: A girl the same age as Seth who's leg is injured, so she rarely duels, but Seth and friends tell her about their many duels.

Deck: Vaccine and Virus

Wade: A boy the same age as Seth, who loves riding dirt bikes, which is shown in his deck. He and Seth are best friends.

Deck: Riders

Paul: A 12-year-old boy who is the tech expert of the group, he wields a deck based off of video games, and specializes in strategies.

Deck: Game Expert

Mr. ZERO: A man dressed in black robes. Not much is known about him, even his name is unknown!

Deck: ???

The Organization: A group of thirteen people dressed in black robes, they serve as Mr. ZERO'S top soldiers, each using different decks with different personalities.

[spoiler=Episode One: A Devastating Loss! The Unexpected Spell]

"Back for your daily beating, Luke?" said a young boy who was leaning against a lamp post. He had orange hair spiked in every direction, and wore a red jacket, black sleeveless shirt, black fingerless, brown boots, and baggy black pants.

"I'm different now, street rat! A very generous man gave me some new cards, and he promised that you'd never be able to duel again after I'm through with you," the approaching boy said as he activated a new Duel Disk, only it was more demonic than the mechanical one he used to have.

"Whatever, I'm going first!" Seth said as he activated his Duel Disk and drew his hand from the deck.

"I summon Snow Liger in ATK Mode, and now I'll set two face downs. Your move." A large white liger appeared, roaring before it turned and purred, acknowledging her summoner.

"I draw! I activate Spawns of Dark World! Now I can bring out two Dark World Tokens in DEF Mode, but they won't be here long enough to do anything, because I sacrifice them for Reign-Beaux, the Overlord of Dark World! Now, I'll destroy your Liger!" Lucas said as a large demon appeared, replacing two small demons, but a card appeared as the demon struck at the white liger.

"Say hello to my Ele-Animal Protection Law! Now, as long as this card is face-up on the field, you can't target any of my Ele-Animal cards for attacks or card effects!" Seth said as a large sign appeared; with a shadowy outline of an animal on it, only it was in the center of a circle with a slash crossed through it. The attack was stopped dead in its tracks as the sign appeared.

“It’s your turn, brat,” Lucas said as Seth drew a card from his Deck.

“I summon Wind Chick in ATK Mode! Now, I activate his effect so that he can grow up to become Razor Wind Chicken!” Seth said as a small chick with orange wings and a yellow head appeared, before growing into a larger chicken with a red mohawk.

“Now, I activate Wings of Steel! Now, his ATK Points increase to 2900! Now, destroy his Reign-Beaux with Steel Winds!” Seth said as the large chicken’s wings turned into pure steel and shot sharp blasts of wind at the large demon, slicing it into pieces.

“Now, Snow Liger, attack him directly with Frozen Frenzy!” Seth added as Snow Liger jumped up and sliced at Lucas’s body repeatedly.

Lucas: 1800 Life Points

Seth: 4000 Life Points

“It’s my turn now! I activate Super Polymerization! Now, I merge the Zure, Knight of Dark World and my King of the Swamp to bring out the ultimate Dark World ruler, Colorless, the Chaos King!” Lucas said as a large demon knight merged into a small rotting creature, merging into a large white demon-like appearance.

“I thought Super Polymerization was destroyed. Where’d you get it?” Seth asked as Lucas laughed and his eyes glowed pure white, before replying in an emotionless tone.

“Nothing is ever destroyed. They either rise into the light above, or sink into the shadows below, and the same goes for Duel Monster cards,” Lucas said as he spread a hand out and aimed it at Seth.

“Now, it’s time for you to learn what his name means. Colorless destroys every other monster on the field, and he gains their ATK Points, so get ready for his Eternal Blank attack!” Lucas said in the same tone as Colorless absorbed all of the monsters into a large sphere he held in his hands.

Colorless, ATK Points: 4700

“Now, the game is over, and you have lost!” Lucas said as Colorless tossed the sphere of energy at Seth, which blew up on contact and launched Seth backward, causing his cards to fly out of his Duel Disk, spreading all over the place.

“You must be losing your touch, Seth, or that man should just give you a new deck. I should do you a favor by destroying these cards. They may be precious to you, but they are truly worthless,” Lucas said as he started to pick up the cards. He picked up all of Seth’s cards and an evil grin spread on his face, before he was suddenly blasted backwards, hitting a wall before his body started to evaporate into black and purple colored smoke.

“What just happened? How could those things hurt me? They’re only worthless cards. I will find out about those cards of yours Seth, even if I have to go into the Shadows to find out…” Lucas said as his body started to slowly disappear, until his entire body disappeared, causing Seth’s Ele-Animal cards to fall to the ground.

Archived