Hello people of YCM!

AbeX300

I am AbeX300! I only made one card so far, but I think it's pretty good (and those of you Castlevania SOTN fans out their, your in for a card with one of the favorite monsters :P ) And also, I am a COMPLETE fan of Yu-Gi-Oh (but somehow I don't play them anymore, just like making cards o_O), Maple Story, and Oddworld. I like to see Maple Story/Oddworld fans out there. I know many of you don't know the Oddworld game. :(

dipgifset115898set2jt21je0.jpg

I thought I wouldn't do good at first but until I used the Yu-Gi-Oh wikia and some guides in this website. :D

So is it good? (Also, she IS somehow weak in SOTN. And those of you who don't know what it stands for, it means Sympothy of the Night)

:)

Greetings, and may I be the first to greet you! And some advice, people here don't really like Normal Monstes+Pop Culture Cards.

Remember, the Mole People are watching you!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Mr. Green shall devour your souls!!!

Welcome to YCM.

~Lord_Davok

Mr. Green shall devour your souls!

I entered the thread as in an eager hope to meet a new member. It wasn't until then I noticed that I was narrating my own life. I gently raised my hand and waved at the screen. It was pointless though, the man couldn't see me wave. On a second thought I decided to post this message. After posting the message I stared blankly at it. A few minutes later; I was out cold.

~welcome to the forums

(don't take this post seriously at all...:P)

Archived