cyberdudes unusal deck shop

really. that should be interesting. but first, what do you say to a little duel. if i win, you admit you lost To IR and give m on rep. IF i lose, ill give ya 200 points.

Lol, this should be good is it going to be on DMAR? If so what time EST? Im gonna watch it to be a witness and am going to post the entire duel after its over with....and cyberdude do not even think of telling me im lying I know you would never say such a horrible thing to ME

you guys are dumb. cyberdude has a great deck going on. their is power in a lvl 1 normal deck. i guess you guys are saying that cause you don't even know what "the law of the normal" is or what "mokey mokey smackdown"....pathetic i had a deck just like that( 6 wins, 2 loses pretty bad) but their is potential

you guys are dumb. cyberdude has a great deck going on. their is power in a lvl 1 normal deck. i guess you guys are saying that cause you don't even know what "the law of the normal" is or what "mokey mokey smackdown"....pathetic i had a deck just like that( 6 wins' date=' 2 loses pretty bad) but their is potential

[/quote']

try summoning 5 level 2 normal monsters against a decent swarm deck. Good luck against hydrogeddon.

Archived