Alien Evolution! (Raters get 1+rep!)

OnSlaUghT

This is my first post. For my first set, I based it on the 'Alien' monsters from 'Power of the Duelist'. I also included 2 'Gladiator Beast' cards and 1 'Ninja' card. you may notice I used photos from 'Alien vs. Predator', since i couldn't find any others on Google, so please don't comment on them. If you can, recommend some sites for me please. Thanks.

ok since the images won't upload i'll just write the text, sorry for the inconvenience.

Alien Doom (DARK/Reptile/Level10/fusion/ATK4000/DEF4000)

Alien King + Alien Mother

A Fusion Summon of this monster can only be conducted with the above monsters. Once per turn, you can place 3 'A' Counters on all of your opponent's monsters. You can pay 2000 Life Points to destroy all monsters with 'A' Counters but you cannot declare an attack this turn if you do. This card is immune to all Spell and Trap cards.

Secret Rare/AEVN-0000

Alien King (Dark/Reptile/Level6/ATK ?/DEF ?)

This Monster can only be Summoned or Set by removing from play any number of Reptile-Type monsters from your Graveyard. This card's ATK and DEF becomes equal to the number of Monsters removed from play by this cards effect x 500. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 monster with an 'A' Counter, but you cannot declare an attack on monsters without 'A' Counters this turn (If a monster with an 'A' Counter battles an 'Alien' monster, it loses 300 ATK and 300 DEF for each 'A' Counter)

Ultra Rare/AEVN-0001

Mad Queen Alien (DARK/Reptile/Level6/ATK3000/DEF2100)

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 1 'Alien Mother' on your side of the field. This card can attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field. Every monster with an 'A' Counter that is destroyed by battle from this monster is Special Summoned to your side of the field during the End Phase. This card's name is treated as 'Alien Mother' while it is on the field or Graveyard.

Ultra Rare/AEVN-002

Swarm Alien (WIND/Reptile/Level2/ATK300/DEF200)

When this card is summoned while 'Alien Hive' is on the field you can summon up to 2 'Swarm Alien'(s) from your hand or deck.

Rare/AEVN-003

Alien Poison (FIRE/Reptile/Level4/ATK1800/DEF1800)

Your opponent loses 200 Life Points for every monster with an 'A' Counter they control during their Standby Phase.

Common/AEVN-004

Alien Venom (Earth/Reptile/Level2/ATK800/DEF600)

FLIP:Once per turn, you can place 1 'A' Counter (If a monster with an 'A' Counter battles an 'Alien' monster, it loses 300 ATK and DEF for each 'A' Counter) or 1 Venom Counter on a monster.

Rare/AEVN-005

Swift Strike Ninja (Dark/Warrior/Level4/ATK100/DEF100)

Once per turn, you can move this monster to the adjacent unused monster zone. If there are none of your opponent's cards in row with this card you can attack your opponent directly, if there are any cards you can destroy all of your opponent's cards in row with this card, but you cannot attack during the turn you use this effect.

Rare/AEVN-006

Gladiator Beast Soldier (EARTH/Warrior/Level4/ATK1800/DEF750)

When this card is special summoned from the Deck by the effect of a 'Gladiator Beast' monster you can Special Summon up to 2 'Gladiator Beast' monsters from your hand to the field, these monster's effects are negated. At the end of the Battle Phase if this card attacked or was attacked you can return it to the deck to Special Summon 1 'Gladiator Beast' monster from your deck.

Super Rare/AEVN-007

Alien Hybrid (DARK/Reptile/Fusion/Level8/ATK4000/DEF4000)

1 'Alien' Monster + Cosmic Horror Gangi'el

A Fusion Summon of this monster can only be conducted with the above monsters. Once per turn, you can place 1 'A Counter' on each face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field (If a Monster with an 'A' Counter battles an 'Alien' Monster it loses 300 ATK and 300 DEF for each 'A' Counter)

Rare/AEVN-008

Alien Hive (Spell/Field)

Pay 1000 Life Points to play this card. During Damage Calculation only, increase the ATK and DEF of the battling monster you control by 300 for every 'A' Counter on the field. If there are no 'A' Counters on the field increase the ATK and DEF of your monster by 300 instead.

Super Rare/AEVN-009

Gladiator Beast's Dark Helmet (Spell/Equip)

Equip only to a 'Gladiator Beast' Monster. That monster gains 500 ATK and 1000 DEF, if the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead. If the equipped monster is returned to the deck, add this card to your hand and destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field.

Common/AEVN-010

Alien Swarm! (Trap)

Activate only when you control 3 'Swarm Alien'. Destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field.

Common/AEVN-011

So That's It, A 12 card booster which evolves the aliens. sorry again for the lack of images, but hey these things happen. Please Rate!

AEVN stands for Alien EVolutioN!

Alien Doom: Just remove the S/T immunity, and you're through.

Alien King: Hmmm... nice... very nice...

Mad Queen Alien: Having to deal with a specific monster to Summon this card spoils all the fun!

Swarm Alien: Weak stats, specific requirement... no thanks.

Alien Poison: Alien Burn? Why not?

Swift Strike Ninja: No thanks.

Soldier: Seems balanced to these eyes.

Alien Hybrid: Balanced, though the ATK scares me.

Alien Hive: Even more powerful than my own Alien Nine... purely scary...

Dark Helmet: Unneeded.

Alien Swarm!: Elevates the monsters it represents to something of Ojama's status... still...

Alien Doom

(DARK/Reptile/Level 10/fusion/ATK 3000/DEF 3000)

"Alien King" + "Alien Mother"

This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by a Fusion Summon. A Fusion Summon of this monster can only be conducted with the above monsters. Once per turn, you can put 3 'A' Counters on all of your opponent's monsters. You can pay 2000 Life Points to destroy all monsters with 'A' Counters but you cannot declare an attack this turn if you do. This card is immune to all Spell and Trap cards.

Reccomended changes.

here are 9 more cards to the set.

Alien Knight LV4 (Earth/Reptile/Level4/ATK1000/DEF1000)

This card gains 100 ATK for every 'A' Counter on the field (If a monster with an 'A' Counter battles an 'Alien' it loses 300 ATK and DEF for each 'A' Counter). Once per turn, during your Standby Phase you can tribute this card to Special Summon 1 'Alien Knight LV6' from your hand or deck.

AEVN-012/Rare

Alien Knight LV6 (Earth/Reptile/Level6/ATK1500/DEF2000)

This card gains 200 ATK and DEF for every 'A' Counter on the field (If a monster with an 'A' Counter battles an 'Alien' it loses 300 ATK and DEF for each 'A' Counter). If this card battles a monster with an 'A' Counter it gains an extra 200 ATK. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase you can tribute this card to Special Summon 1 'Alien Knight LV8' from your hand or deck.

AEVN-013/Super Rare

Alien Knight LV8 (Earth/Reptile/Level8/ATK2000/DEF2000)

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of 'Alien Knight LV6' . This card gains 300 ATK and DEF for every 'A' Counter on the field (If a monster with an 'A' Counter battles an 'Alien' it loses 300 ATK and DEF for each 'A' Counter). If this card battles a monster with an 'A' Counter it gains an extra 300 ATK or DEF.

AEVN-014/Ultra Rare

D.D. Alien (Light/Reptile/Level4/ATK1200/DEF1500)

Remove from play this card from your Graveyard to take control of one monster on your opponent's side of the field. If that monster has an 'A' Counter, take control of another monster in addition. These effects last until the End Phase.

AEVN-015/Super Rare

Alien Swarm King (WIND/Reptile/Level8/ATK2400/DEF1500)

Once per turn you can Special Summon 1 'Swarm Alien Token' (WIND/Reptile/Level 2/300 ATK/200 DEF). The token is also treated as 'Swarm Alien'.

AEVN-016/Ultra Rare

Alien Hypnotic (DARK/Reptile/Level8/Atk2100/DEF1000)

Alien Hypno + Alien Psychic

Once per turn, you can take control of 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. No monsters with 'A' Counters can declare an attack. If an 'A' Counter exists on the field you can remove it to negate an attack to an 'Alien' monster.

AEVN-017/Common

'A' Cell Epidemic Virus (SPELL)

Activate only when there are 10 or more 'A' Counters on the field. Destroy all monsters with 'A' Counters. You cannot attack during turn you use this card.

AEVN-018/Common

'A' Cell Shield (TRAP/Counter)

Activate only when your opponent declares an attack. Remove 2 'A' Counters on the field to negate the attack.

AEVN-019/Common

'A' Cell Counter Trap (TRAP/Counter)

Activate only when your activates a Spell or Trap card. Remove 2 'A' Counters on the field to negate it's activation and destroy it.

AEVN-020/Common

So there is my 'Alien Evolution!' set. 21 cards. 1 Secret Rare. 4 Ultra rares. 4 Super rares. 5 Rares. 7 Commons. Please rate and comment!

Swift Strike Ninja OCG fix:

Once per turn, you can move this monster to an adjacent unoccupied Monster Card Zone. Once per turn, you can destroy all cards your opponent controls that are in this card's column. If you do, this card cannot attack this. If there are no cards that your opponent controls in this card's column, this card can attack your opponent directly.

Let me review:

Knight LV4, LV6, LV8: Nice concept - combining the LV archetype (?) with Aliens. I suggest you lower the stats of all three LV Aliens. To what, I don't know.

D. D. Alien: NOW THAT'S REAL NEAT! Make it that you can activate its effect during either player's turn.

Alien Swarm King: Somewhere within - "No, thanks."

Hypnotic: You can just remove the last sentence.

"A" Cell Epidemic Virus: No thanks. Contrary to the theme.

Cell Shield: Inferior support. Why would I remove A-Counters? That's suicide!

Counter Trap: Better support, though I still don't like removing A-Counters.

Archived