Butterfree or Beautifly

MasterOfMagicians

Butterfree or Beautifly - Who is Better?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Butterfree or Beautifly - Who is Better?

• Butterfree
    • Beautifly

Butterfree can learn psychic type moves, however it lacks statistically to Beautifly.

Both are bug/flying type pokemon yes, but as I stated in another post "Infernape or Jynx", there is a whole different world in the underbelly of pokemon that trainers need to get used to. Standard battles, typing and strength of attacks was all you needed to worry about. Now there's base stats for both pokemon that need to be considered, resistances, weaknesses, dual typing balancing, gender, pokemon ability, attack ability, attack strength, if the attack is physical or special, if the attack type is physical or special, etc.

It would be a close match between the two pokemon for sure, but Beautifly takes the cake over Butterfree. The statistics are better (even though butterfree is faster), and Beautifly's ability Swarm, increases its bug-type attacks when its HP reaches 1/3 of its total.

Their move pool is almost identical, which makes this match a hard one to judge, however I firmly believe that Beautifly would win 4 out of 5 times.

hmmmm there both some of the weakest poke's ever made

i would have to choose butterfree because it at least has a half decent move set (sleep then psybeam) while beutyfly can only really use giga drain at best (which is 4x not effective agenced butterfree)

nuff said

Butterfree can learn psychic type moves' date=' however it lacks statistically to Beautifly.

Both are bug/flying type pokemon yes, but as I stated in another post "Infernape or Jynx", there is a whole different world in the underbelly of pokemon that trainers need to get used to. Standard battles, typing and strength of attacks was all you needed to worry about. Now there's base stats for both pokemon that need to be considered, resistances, weaknesses, dual typing balancing, gender, pokemon ability, attack ability, attack strength, if the attack is physical or special, if the attack type is physical or special, etc.

It would be a close match between the two pokemon for sure, but Beautifly takes the cake over Butterfree. The statistics are better (even though butterfree is faster), and Beautifly's ability Swarm, increases its bug-type attacks when its HP reaches 1/3 of its total.

Their move pool is almost identical, which makes this match a hard one to judge, however I firmly believe that Beautifly would win 4 out of 5 times.

[/quote']

lol good luck getting it on low health with out dieing

Archived