Witchcraft and How Religion Views It

Huntar!

Ok. Witchcraft.

many religions suposedly shun witchcraft, the thought of it, and proclaim those who practice it are deemed to hell.

But, those are religious Extremists, most of the populus, seems to think that witchcraft is fun and interesting.

What are your views on the situation?

What do you think of witchcraft?

What do you think about religion and how it is viewed upon?

Discuss, vent, and... DEBATE!

Deemed to hell? You mean damned right? Meh doesn't matter...

Religion is stupid. I don't see why anybody has a religion anymore unless they really want to believe that there's something better or worse than this. :\ I don't get whats so wrong with witchcraft and sheet either... If you want to be some type of occultist and drink dog blood and sheet, go for it. That's you. Me and my deity shouldn't be able to interfere. Unless you are sacrificing humans, in which case a deity has no room to interfere, but rather the police.

Religion is a lie. It's all based around ancient storys about the sun. So in fact there is no hell or heaven there is just death and the afterlife. If the church says it is wrong then who cares what they say. They don't make the rules' date=' they make lies.

[/quote']

Symbolism and realistic views...morphed into it.

No lie.

Religion is a lie. It's all based around ancient storys about the sun. So in fact there is no hell or heaven there is just death and the afterlife. If the church says it is wrong then who cares what they say. They don't make the rules' date=' they make lies.

[/quote']

No lie.

Either way religion is fake.

[/quote']

No lie.

But it's there and it will continue to exist as long as someone is alive.

[/quote']

No lie.

>.> Good Point. But still I refuse to partake in anything religion based.

[/quote']

No lie.

The choice is yours...so do or don't. I don't really mind.

Anyway...witch craft...meh.

[/quote']

No lie.

Same here..

I heard that eery time you partake in Witchcraft or WarCraft you are setting yourself up to having your soul be taken by the D****, not sure If I should be saying it or not...

[/quote']

No lie.

Same here..

I heard that eery time you partake in Witchcraft or WarCraft you are setting yourself up to having your soul be taken by the D****, not sure If I should be saying it or not...

What Devil? If thats a bad word then Jesus would be a bad word also :/

[/quote']

No lie.

Same here..

*sigh*

Just live with it...people believe, others don't.

[/quote']

No lie.

Same here..

*sigh*

Whatcha talking bout? I was just saying devil isn't a bad word :roll:

[/quote']

No lie.

Same here..

*sigh*

That's not what he/she probably though. >_<

[/quote']

No lie.

Same here..

*sigh*

I just wasn't sure about saying it...

Archived