'Sup?

Tuugamau Tagata

Hello if you spam I'll send you to deepest pits of the underworld. Have a good night sleep.

Gee' date=' thanks for the warm welcome (!)

If YOU spam, you'll wake up in the morning with 5 Kunai Daggers in your chest.

Got it?

[/quote']

no need to worry bout it.. he rarely does.. il get him then XD

Hello if you spam I'll send you to deepest pits of the underworld. Have a good night sleep.

Got it?

[/quote']

No bad Sepulchre only I can make threats to people about spamming. Next person who does it I will bring to court for copyright.

Got it?

[/quote']

No bad Sepulchre only I can make threats to people about spamming. Next person who does it I will bring to court for copyright.

Bring it on!

I have 8 lawyers, 5 ninjas, a mutated chipmunk-squirrel, and 50 Trained assasin White Lions.:D:D:D

Got it?

[/quote']

Bring it on!

I have 8 lawyers, 5 ninjas, a mutated chipmunk-squirrel, and 50 Trained assasin White Lions.:D:D:D

Bring them on I have Silent Swordsman Lv3, 5, 7, Silent Magician Lv4, 8, Armed Dragon Lv3, 5, 7, 10, and Masked Knight Lv 3, 5, and 7.

Got it?

[/quote']

Bring it on!

Bring them on I have Silent Swordsman Lv3, 5, 7, Silent Magician Lv4, 8, Armed Dragon Lv3, 5, 7, 10, and Masked Knight Lv 3, 5, and 7.

Oh no(!) He's gonna hurt me with rectangular card!Oh, cruel fate (!)

Lion's no.2 and 3, ......

Rip those cards up for daddy.

Archived