Gaia Knight, the Force of the Earth counter-part (EDITED)

Jericho

A little underpowered ATK-wise.

8/10

Its not supposed to be an attacker. Its supposed to defend earth monsters. Its's real counterpart Gaia Knight, the Force of the Earth has the ATK and DEF of this card switched. That card attacks and this card defends.

• 8 months later...

I love how everyone out there seems to be missing the point completely.

This monster is meant to defend monsters, not to attack -- so there would be no point, for example, to Professor Cobra's idea of giving it 2400 ATK.

There's also a little anecdote I remember about 'Legendary Fisherman'. Wasn't it the case that, when Mako Tsunami had Legendary Fisherman as his only monster while the field was 'Umi', you could attack directly because you couldn't target the monster? Just a thought . . .

But still, I find the card an interesting idea, if a bit copy-pasta in design and naming. Giving it one level more than Gaia Knight was a wise decision, though.

9/10

I'm not sure i like this. It seems to be weak in a Deck even if it is given to protect EARTH monsters.

I honestly don't like the pic not only because it's weird but it also does not fit the effect of being a good defender.. the pic looks more offensive.

OCG errors are very obvious but the effect can be understood.

I'm fine with the ATK but the DEF is a little off the target. i would suggest a higher DEF like 3000 given that it only has 800 ATK.

Disclaimer* this is my opinion

Archived