1. 1. Which is your favorite Runescape card

• Elementor
    • H.A.M. Leader
    • Master Chef
    • Master Hunter
    • Rune Knite

• 1 year later...

Well, first:

He won't find better pics of Runescape, because they dont exist. Runescape's graphics are very bad, then, it won't interfe my judgment;

Please, dont use Fake Types, it's really bad.

Voltega is OP'd a lot alone, and equiped with the Volt Blade (O_O). Still about Voltega, in YGO, monsters cannot get stunned.

Your OCG needs work, try to PM someone and ask for help.

About the atributes, why is the chief Fire? And why is Rune Knite Water?

I won't rate your cards, when you fix it, i do.

There are some OCG errors that you need to fix. Rather than putting Fire/Water/Earth/Wind for Elementor's monster type, you should pick Pyro (Fire is an attribute, not a Monster-type) for its monster type and give it an ability that says: "This monster is also treated as an Aqua-, Warrior-, and Winged-beast-Type monster." Metal (Rune Knight's Monster-Type) should either be changed to Machine or Warrior, and Lightning (Voltega's Monster-Type) should be changed to a Thunder-Type. Also, monsters in Yu-Gi-Oh! cannot be "stunned", however you could give Voltega the effect "As long as this monster remains face-up on the field, all monsters may not attack on the turn they are summoned" or something like that. According to some of these posts, the graphics of the game you are using aren't very good, so I won't let it affect my rating too much. Over all, I give this set a 5.2/10. Keep working on your card making skills, though.

• 1 month later...
Guest Neo Fusion

the elements shud be Attributes, not types, i wud make that an effect monster saying to treat it as a FIRE, EARTH, WATER, WIND or whatever monster.

ritual monster u hav to specify how to ritual summon it and give it an effect, not a description

Archived