YCM Department of Helping New Users [Organization]

Gogeta™

[align=center]This club is all about getting new users off to a good start at YCM. Some users just don't know how to read before they do something. This results in neg rep and getting banned in most cases, I need help in putting together a special Information Package that will be PM'ed to new users containing instructions on how to post cards, where to post certain cards etc... This Info Pack will also contain links to important things on YCM and a short run down on what all the different forums are about. Entry forms can be filled out below if your interested in joining.

Name:
Reason for Joining the club:

[/align]

[align=center]Members

Ultimate Ryan

Tiger

*.Burn It Down.*

Cody_is_goin'_to_win

akon

Dark Hunter

Whitey

The Dark Master

Proto

Pikachu™

SecretAgentMan007

Gladiator~Veemon~[/align]

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Willie Adler

Reason for Joining the club: I enjoy helping others as much I can. This would be a cool thing for me to join. :D

I will make a tut channel for the site on youtube. :) I already have a video of how to post cards up. Would that help you guys at all?

*.Burn It Down.* welcome to the club!

Alright everything is coming together very well. I've completed the short intro of the guide, if you think more could be done to improve it let me know.

Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker (YCM)! I'm the Supreme Mage of Chaos and this is a special guide for new users on how to be a great success like other members here. This guide was made by members of YCM who want to help get noobs of to a good start here. Over the times new users have been known to post in the wrong sections of the forum and make pointless posts that got them banned from the site. The basics that you should know: Read before you post, this is a popular action of noobs not taking time to read what there about to post in. Make well thought out cards: Don't make a card that you just made without giving some thought to it. These are just a few important steps to becoming a good member. Read the rest of that guide for more information. If you have any questions or complaints regarding this guide feel free to PM me.

Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker (YCM)! I'm the Supreme Mage of Chaos and this is a special guide for new users on how to be a great success like other members here. This guide was made by members of YCM who want to help get newbs of to a good start here. Over the times new users have been known to post in the wrong sections of the forum and make pointless posts that got them banned from the site. The basics that you should know: Read before you post' date=' this is a popular action of [b']newbs[/b] not taking time to read what there about to post in. Make well thought out cards: Don't make a card that you just made without giving some thought to it. These are just a few important steps to becoming a good member. Read the rest of that guide for more information. If you have any questions or complaints regarding this guide feel free to PM me.

Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker (YCM)! I'm the Supreme Mage of Chaos and this is a special guide for new users on how to be a great success like other members here. This guide was made by members of YCM who want to help get newbs of to a good start here. Over the times new users have been known to post in the wrong sections of the forum and make pointless posts that got them banned from the site. The basics that you should know: Read before you post, this is a popular action of newbs

Fix'd

maybe we should include

newb = new member

n00b/noob = idiot

The easiest way to post cards is when your finished making a card, you save it. Then you open up the card again. All you have to do is click on the card. Then a URL will appear under it. Copy the URL and when you are trying to post a card, use this code,

[img][/img]

Paste the URL between the and the. Then click post reply. Your card will be posted!

Archived