Super Amazingific Ultimate Club TIMES INFINITY!

[align=center]

Okay, I will try and make a "sucessful" club after my sucess in the MMT [Mass Member Tribute]

Okay! This basically is a club for creating ultimate cards, all the "Da Vinci" cards will be made by some of the best card creators, and this is like one of those things were like all the amazing creators band together.

[spoiler=To join this club you either have to:]

A] Show me a new type of card you created. Like something totally different [new sub-type, different color, opposite of synchros, etc...]

B] Show me a tribute card you've made for another member.

Ratings shall be decided by the rating I give your creation, or by how you've rated someone else creation

This is to basically help newbies improve themselves, and dive into the world of member cards and new creative ideas.

Finally, the member rankings:

Supreme Gamemasters To achieve this ranking you must get a 10 / 10 on your card I rate, or you must have over 400 points.

Ultimate Ryan -407.5 Points

Gamemasters To achieve this rank you must get a 9 / 10 - 9.9 / 10 on the card I rate or have 350 - 399 points.

Senior Masters To achieve this ranking you must get a 8 / 10 - 8.9 / 10, or have 300 - 349 points.

Masters To achieve this ranking you must get a 7 / 10 - 7.9 /10 on your card , or have 250 - 299 points.

Akon - 271.8 points

Norms To achieve this ranking you must get a 6 / 10 - 6.9 / 10 on your card, or have 200 - 249 points.

Newbies To achieve this ranking you must get a 5 / 10 - 5.9 / 10 or have 0 - 199 points.

[spoiler=The Point System]You earn points based on the cards you make and the cards you create. The higher the level [as in gamemasters] are allowed to rank cards and give out points, and tell me whenever iI post next.

Thankyou, normal rules apply as in any topic for any part of the forum Do your best, and have fun![/align]

TSoO.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 9 DARK monsters from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned it is destroyed and placed outside the Graveyard (It is not removed from play). As long as this card is outside the Graveyard, during each of your Standby Phases, select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. This card is treated as an Equip Card equipped to the selected monster(s). The equipped monster(s) lose 1000 ATK, are switched to Attack Position, and their Battle Positions cannot be changed by any other card effect. The equipped monster(s) cannot be destroyed by battle and cannot declare an attack.

can you say, extremely game changing?

Ok, Akon

ocg = unneccesary caps 1.4/2

pic = unwanted words, pic is moved 1/2

Subtype = pretty good, tho not creative 1/2

over all card = lot of thought 2/2

p/i = i used to b a naruto addict 1/1

effort = couldve tryed harder .5 / 1

6.9 = Norms

Ultimate Ryan

HOLY CRUD! A useful new DARK monster for my deck...MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ocg = 2/2 perfecto flygon dude

pic = 1.5/2 matches with it perfect, but its kinda...lacking...?

sub type = .5 / 2 I understand the sub type is like..dark i guess

overall card = 2/2 lots of effort i see that works out

p/i = 1/1 like it was made for me

effort = 1/1

8 = Senior Master

Gratz to you all

okay then

Yes my first synchro, and yes it was made a water monster

yet made to help my favorite archtype, VOLCANICS!!!

may the Ulti studios present, in association with Ryan inc.

Icicle Spirit Manisye!!!

Image not owned by me except for Background

Rendered by Blood Rose

if anyone could find a link to the original image I would be grateful ^-^

Background by me!

ISM.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

As long as this card remains face-up on the field FIRE and WATER monsters cannot be declared as an attack target by non-FIRE or WATER monsters. This card can only be Synchro Summoned with a FIRE or WATER Tuner Monster. This card can only be Special Summoned by Synchro Summon or by the effect of "Tuner Deliquescent". During each of your End Phases if you have 3000 or more Life Points and your opponent has 2900 or less Life Points reduce your Life Points by the amount of Life Points your opponent has. Once per turn by Tributing 2 WATER monsters and 1 FIRE monster add 1 Spell Card from your Deck to your hand, the Spell Card cannot be activated until your second End Phase after this effect was activated. Your opponent can discard 6 cards to switch control of this card.

This is tributed to Yankkefan

not the actual card, the fact that I was about to quit cardmaking, and he saved me from quitting. So may I present,

Volcanic Enchantress!

I do not own the image

Link to original image

Holoed and edited by me

Link to Artist's Gallery

VE.jpg

This card cannot be declared as an attack target as long as you control 1 or more FIRE monsters except "Volcanic Enchantress". If you discard "Volcanic Shell" or "Volcanic Scattershot" for the effect of "Blaze Accelerator" activate 1 of the following effects.

-Special Summon the discarded monster

-Draw 1 card.

If this card is used in the Synchro Summon of a "Volcanic" Synchro monster, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of the ATK of the Synchro monster. During each of your End Phases you can discard 3 cards to add 1 "Volcanic" or "Blaze Accelerator" card from your Graveyard to your hand.

This is a counterpart to my best and favorite card, my blazing vituperate, I present

Blaze Provinence, Pyro Manipulator!

Original Image Here

Image holoed and edited by me

Artist's Gallery Here

BPPM.jpg

Once per turn during your Standby Phase discard 1 "Volcanic Scattershot", "Volcanic Shell" or "Blaze Accelerator" to add 1 "Volcanic" or "Blaze Accelerator" card from your Deck to your hand. During your Battle Phase you can remove the top 3 cards from your Deck from play, 1 FIRE monster you control can attack twice this turn. When you discard a "Volcanic" monster for the effect of "Blaze Accelerator" you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Blitz Token" (FIRE / Level 1 / Pyro/Tuner / ATK/0 Def/0) in face-up Attack Position. You can Tribute this card and a "Blaze Accelerator" you control to Special Summon 1 "Volcanic Doomfire" from your Deck or Graveyard negating its summoning conditions. During the 3rd Standby Phase after this card was Summoned, you can Tribute it to inflict 1300 damage to your opponent .

Again, Ryan wants to help out his favorite real archtype the volcanic monsters!

CJUGB.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand when you meet 1 of the following requirements.

-There are 5 "Crystal Beast" monsters in your Spell and Trap Card Zones.

-There are exactly 13 "Crystal Beast" monsters in your Graveyard.

You can Tribute 3 "Crystal Beast" monsters from your Monster or Spell and Trap Card Zone to destroy 2 cards your opponent controls. When this card declares an attack it loses 2000 ATK until the End Phase.

MCoI.jpg

IMLV8.jpg

Bow down to "Dracon Asperity, the Blazing Vituperate"!!!!

Link to original image

Image holed and edited by me

Link to artist gallery

DAtBV.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by its own effect. This card can be Special Summoned by sending 5 "Volcanic" monsters from your hand or field to the Graveyard. During your Draw Phase before you draw you can toss a coin and call it, if you called it correctly add 1 "Blaze Accelerator" card from your Deck to your hand, if you called it wrong skip your Draw Phase. When this card inflicts Battle Damage you can discard 3 cards to increase the damage by 1000 and treat the Battle Damage as Effect Damage. This card gains ATK equal to the number of "Volcanic Shell" and "Volcanic Scattershots" in your Graveyard x200.

This would pull Volcanic Monarch out of its slump in the meta ^-^

BTW just to get this clear, he can be normal summoned and set normally for 2 tributes ^-^

SoaCS.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by returning 5 DARK monsters from removed from play to your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned it is destroyed and placed outside of the Graveyard (It is not removed from play). As long as this card is outside of the Graveyard each player tosses a coin during their Standby Phase and applies the appropriate effect

-Heads - The turn player cannot activate Spell Cards until their opponent's next End Phase.

-Tails - The turn player cannot activate Trap Cards until their opponent's next End Phase.

As long as this card is outside of the Graveyard each player rolls a die during their End Phase.

-1 - All face-up WATER monsters are destroyed.

-2 - All face-up WIND monsters are destroyed.

-3 - All face-up EARTH monsters are destroyed.

-4 - All face-up FIRE monsters are destroyed.

-5 - All face-up LIGHT monsters are destroyed.

-6 - All face-up DARK monsters are destroyed.

As long as this card is outside of the Graveyard you can discard 2 cards, select 1 card from your Deck and place it outside of the Graveyard (It is not removed from play).

TBMoD.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned by its on effect. During your Main Phase while this card is in your hand, by revealing this card you can Release 1 monster, during your next Main Phase Special Summon this card. If this card is Special Summoned, all monsters your opponent controls loses 400 ATK until your opponent's next End Phase. Once per turn during your Main Phase you can discard 2 cards and Release 1 card you control (except this card) to randomly select 1 card from your opponent's hand, add the selected card to your hand. If you lose 4000 or more Life Points and your Life Points are reduced to 0 during 1 turn, the duel ends in a tie.

UCL.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Advanced Summoned neither player can activate Spell or Trap Cards. During a turn in which neither player activated a Spell or Trap Card neither player can take any damage. When a monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard you can Special Summon 1 monster from you hand with 2 Levels lower than the destroyed monster. During your End Phase both players must select 1 card from their hand, toss a coin and call it, if you called it right add the card your opponent selected to your hand, if you called it wrong your opponent adds the card you selected to their hand.

RotLW.jpg

As long as this card remains face-up on the field add "Reflection of" to the beginning of the name of every face-up monster on the field. All face-up WATER monsters are treated as FIRE (and vice-versa), all face-up WIND monsters are treated as EARTH (and vice-versa). During each players' End Phases their opponent must select and switch control of 1 monster they control. During each players' Draw Phase they draw 2 cards and must discard 1 card during their End Phase, if they cannot their opponent draws 1 card. All Spell Cards are treated as Trap Cards (and vice-versa) (Spell Speeds are still applied normally). As long as this card remains face-up on the field no Field Spell Cards can be activated. During your Standby Phase both player lose 500 Life Points, if they cannot they lose the duel.

LWP.jpg

SCK.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can be Special Summoned by Releasing 1 Level 3 or lower monster you control and 1 Level 4 or lower monster your opponent controls. Once per turn you can place 1 Health Counter on this card (max 6). During your Opponent's Draw Phase you gain Life Points equal to the number of Health Counters on this card x300. Once per turn during your opponent's turn your opponent can place 1 Ill Counter on this card (max 6). During your Draw Phase you lose Life Points equal to the number of Ill Counters on this card x300. This card gains ATK equal to the number of Health or Ill Counters on this card x100. If this card has 10 or more Health and Ill Counters on this card, this card cannot be destroyed by battle.

i'll give ya a break for now, more to come later ^-^

Archived