Did u know

i saw that some1 near where i live got shot by a bebe gun just for a card:lol:

Losers. It's a children's card game. Come on. That is like shooting someoen with a bebe gun over a game of Sorry! or Candy Land.

Then the person that got shot would REALLY be Sorry!

Yeah, people in this world take things WAY too serious. I mean, I remember a kid in camp who punched a kid in the face for knocking a hot dog out of his hands. :shock:

Really? People, don't act like 2 year olds. Start acting like 20 year olds.

(Except with the drinking and driving. :lol:.)

I've done some ridiculous things. A few members of this forum know what Im reffering to.

People spend thousands on single cards, if you look at some peoples binders you can see the sheer amount of resources into collecting. Plenty of people steal, rip off ect.

Yugioh's very serious buisness.

Yeah, cause like I said, SOME PEOPLE TAKE THIS GAME WAY TOO SERIOUSLY!

Although I did check online once on a website, Exodios for $10 bucks. Even though its not a very good card, I expected more.

Good thing nobody around where I live care too much about the game. I have so many rare cards, people'd try to chuck bombs threw' my bedroom windows just to get their hands on the whole set.

I've done some ridiculous things. A few members of this forum know what Im reffering to.

People spend thousands on single cards' date=' if you look at some peoples binders you can see the sheer amount of resources into collecting. Plenty of people steal, rip off ect.

Yugioh's very serious buisness.

[/quote']

It is serious, especially what Chaos is reffering to.

I know, but I just don't see any point about getting so worked up about cards. I mean, if people fight about cards, like if a kid had a rare card in his hand, and someone tackled him for it, and they got in a fight, chances are the card would be destroyed, bent to shame.

Archived