Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Shadow master GIVING REP TO HELPFUL COMMENTS!!!!!

«₣lџχ»

[align=center]Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Shadow master

By Night Crow[/align]

Characters:

Kouchi: A young 14 year old boy who has been kept a secret for most of his life. He is shy but has a strong sense of rightesness. He has the essence of the Shadow master in his blood and has been cast out of the village. He uses a skillful Dark attribute deck to take down his foes.

White Mermaid: Not much is known of her but she is wise and kind. She has a strong connection Kouchi and knows a strange amount of information about the Shadow master.

Episode #1: Essence of the Shadow master

I awoke from yet another one of those dreams, to the sound of the violent roars of the town’s people. My father barged into my room, almost petrified with fright. With a low lying voice he exclaimed, ‘”Kouchi, run my boy, RUN! Pack your bag and escape through the back door, I’ll hold them of”. “Why father”, I replied grimly. “Because you have the essence of the Shadow master, now Ruuunnn”. I dashed out the back door, heading for the forest, trying hard to silence the sound of my father’s screams....

Days I waited, drinking dirty water and leftovers from dead animals, surviving by the edge of a fingernail. Forest conditions were harsh; searing heat beat down upon me in the day, at night the water would freeze because of the cold. One day I lay on a flat rock, watching the sky and knowing it was my last day. But something shrouded my mind in deep thought, who was this; Shadow master and what is his essence.

Just when I lost hope I saw a rather strange water lily. I sauntered over to the peculiar flower when a strange force dragged me into the water, Somehow I was still breathing. A white mermaid swam up to me. “You are not weird, you just have the essence of the Shadow master,, a nameless shadow duellist who ruled the game with his dark powers millions of years ago, he was locked away but his essence went to random new born children and their fate was to become a shadow duellist, 4% of people have it and the others fear it”. “But your mother had a special essence from the Shadow master’s blood line and now it has been passed down to you”. The mermaid explained on in a gentle voice. She handed me a deck in that I felt an odd connection to and said, “DUEL ME”.

KOUCHI L.P: 4000 WHITE MERMAID L.P: 4000

White Mermaid: I set 1 monster and 1 magic/trap card and end my turn.

Kouchi: I’ll play a magic card and then I summon Dark Catapultar {ATK 1000 DEF 1500} and attack your face-down monster.

White Mermaid: You attacked my Aqua Madoor {ATK 400 DEF 2000}, you lose 1000 life points. My turn, I play another face-down monster and end my turn.

Kouchi: First I sacrifice Dark Catapultar to summon Shadow Mage {ATK 1600 DEF 1200}, then I activate Ultimate offering, with this card I can pay 500 life points to summon another monster, the tuner monster Shadow Synchron {ATK 1500 DEF 700}. Don’t forget Shadow Mage’s effect, if all the monsters on your side of the field are in defence position this card can attack directly. Shadow Mage, attack!

White Mermaid: Well I activate Enchanted Javelin so you lose the same amount of life points as I do. Then I sacrifice Aqua Madoor to summon Terrorking Salmon {ATK 2400 DEF 1700}. Now I attack.

KOUCHI L.P: 400 WHITE MERMAID L.P: 2400

Kouchi: Not so fast, I flip my Ruthless Betrayal trap card and end your turn, this turn I can’t draw a card. Now I give up Shadow Mage and Shadow Synchron to synchro summon Magician of Shadows {ATK 2500 DEF 2300}. Its effect is when this card sends a monster to the graveyard it can attack again. Magician of Shadows attack Terrorking Salmon, and then attack her set monster.

White Mermaid: you attacked my Penguin Warrior, when its flipped I can send 2 of your monsters back to your hand, since you only have Magician of Shadows I’ll send it back to your hand. Now I play Flying Fish {ATK1600 DEF700} and end the duel. Flying Fish finish this!

“I can’t believe lost” I yelled angrily. “You have potential, there is a small duelling village 2 km north of here, go get some practise and when you’re good enough I’ll verse you again”. She said softly. “One more question, how did I know how to play and who are you”. I told you have the essence of the Shadow master, and you’ll find out who I am if you can beat me”.

So Kouchi set out for the Duelling village and embarked on a quest he will never forget.

Stayed tuned for the next episode, Trouble to Duel mania! Thanks for reading

Episode #2: Trouble in Duel mania

After 1 hour or so of trekking through the dense forest I finally came to the duelling village only to witness trouble. A young boy was being robbed of his deck. I rushed over in a useless attempt to get his cards back, but they left. I looked over at their truck and saw a sign saying Drill iron. I wondered who they were until I snapped back into my senses to here the boy crying.

“Excuse me are you alright” I asked the boy as he sat in the corner. “Go away” he mumbled trying to stop his cries. I picked him up of the floor and asked him where his home was. “I don’t have one” he replied. His tears burst like a waterfall. “It’s alright” I told him. “What’s your name and who were those people”. “I’m Dip, those people were the Drill iron gang, an infamous group who steal rare cards and sell them on the black market, I used to be a scout for the Drill iron gang but now I understand its wrong so I escaped the gang with a deck, now they’ve found me and they took it back, please help me”. His words were so fast I could do nothing but help.

He told me where this gang’s hideout was so Dip and I set out to retrieve his cards. We found the hideout and sneaked in from the back door. Many guards and gang members lay around the place. We dashed up to the main room to see girl sitting on a small settee.” How did I know you were going to come Dip, and look; you brought a friend that I can steal from” she said devilishly.”Give me back my deck Harla” Dip yelled angrily. “Then duel and win”. “I don’t have deck”.”I’ll duel her for you Dip”. I said courageously. “Let’s Duel” we both screamed.

KOUCHI: 4000 HARLA: 4000

Kouchi: I activate Ultimate Offering to play Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer {ATK1800 DEF1300} and Ghost of the Restless Dreams {ATK 1450 DEF 1000} on attack position by paying 500 life points.

Harla: I summon Winged Dragon Guardian of the Fortress on attack position. I also use the effect of Ultimate Offering to set a monster card, now I activate Dragon Attack Barrier that means your monsters are on defence position.

KOUCHI: 3500 HARLA: 3500

Kouchi: Fine with me, I sacrifice Ghost of the Restless Dreams to summon Kaiser Fiend {ATK 2100 DEF 2100}. That ends my turn.

Harla: First of all I flip my card, the Dark Hex Sealed Fusion, second I sacrifice Winged Dragon Guardian of the Fortress t0 summon Meteor Dragon {ATK 1800 DEF 2100}, last but not least I activate Polymerization to fuse my 2 monsters into Meteor Black Dragon {ATK 3500 DEF 2600} and attack your Kaiser Fiend.

Kouchi: I sacrifice Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer to summon a set monster then I activate Raigekei .

Harla: Noooooo! I summon Mecha Dragon {ATK 2000 DEF 1700} and attack your face-down monster.

Kouchi: Huh, it was Orb of Reincarnation {ATK 0 DEF 3000}, since you attacked this monster I control your monster but you lose no life points. Now I activate Rising Energy, by discarding one card from my field to the Graveyard one monster on my side of the Field gains 1500 ATK points until the end phase of my turn. Mecha Dragon attack and finish the duel.

“How did I lose”. Harla murmured. “I’m sorry Dip, take your cards back, and let me join your crew, I’ll cancel the Drill iron gang and travel with you”. “Okay you can join us to make duelling squad”. So our new squad left for the duelling town, never to see the Drill iron gang again.

So Kouchi, Dip and Harla set out for the duelling, to play their first tournament as a Squad.

Stayed tuned for the next episode, Harla’s Betrayal! Thanks for reading

Erm.. You got Enchanted Javelin's Effect Wrong in the First Chapter.

When your opponent's monster attacks, increase your Life Points by the attacking monster's ATK points.

More or less, White Mermaid gains the ATK of the Attacking monster's ATK. But loses it in the process so she still keeps her Life Points where they were. I hope that helps, in your effects of Real cards. ._.

So that means her opponent doesn't lose the SAME amount of ATK points to his Life Points. Also why is the main character using a Deck similar to Jaden?

It's better than a few fanfics I've seen here, a new idea, putting the main character in the FP(first person). It could be slightly more organised, like grammar and paragraphs. There is a well organised Fanfic at this link [ http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-62859.html ] which you should take note of. If you want some help, look at this:

“I can’t believe lost” I yelled angrily. “You have potential, there is a small duelling village 2 km north of here, go get some practise and when you’re good enough I’ll verse you again”. She said softly. “One more question, how did I know how to play and who are you”. I told you have the essence of the Shadow master, and you’ll find out who I am if you can beat me”.

This is what you wrote. Replace it with this:

“I can’t believe lost!” I yelled angrily

“You have potential," she said softly. "There is a small duelling village 2 km north of here, go and get some practice. When you’re good enough I’ll face you again.”

“Wait, how did I know how to play and who are you.”

"I told you, you have the essence of the Shadow master, and you’ll find out who I am if you can beat me.”

[ - D - ]

• 1 month later...

Archived