Your cards

Madsen

Rules:

You already know them

OK,now here you have to post you own favorite card, simple.

1st place:3 rep 5 points

2nd place:2 rep 3 points

3rd place:1 rep 1 point

The end date is:

17th8.2008

Also i need judges to help me.Each judge gets 1 rep!

So i wish you luck!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sound's good, I guess I'll join

Here's my just created card that I made today.

E-herodAngel-1.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 "Evil Hero" Monsters. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Evil Hero Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 4/ATK 1500/DEF 1500). This token cannot declare an attack. Once per turn, by Tributing 1 "Evil Hero Token", this card can Special Summon 1 "Evil Hero Master Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/ATK 2000/DEF 2000). If this token attacks, you must pay 1000 Life Points.

OverlordDragon.jpg

Well, may the force be with me

132039yu7.jpg

This monster can only be special summoned by removing from play 2 Dragon - Type monsters and 1 FIRE monster. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, destroy every card on your side of the field except this monster to increase the ATK of this monster by 300. If this monster is in the graveyard, remove from play 2 Dragon type monsters from your hand,field, or graveyard to special summon this monster in face-up ATK position.

132039jt6.jpg

132039rx9.jpg

I'm mainly only depending on Infinity Dragon but I put these up in case.

Well' date=' may the force be with me

[img']http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9797/132039yu7.jpg[/img]

This monster can only be special summoned by removing from play 2 Dragon - Type monsters and 1 FIRE monster. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, destroy every card on your side of the field except this monster to increase the ATK of this monster by 300. If this monster is in the graveyard, remove from play 2 Dragon type monsters from your hand,field, or graveyard to special summon this monster in face-up ATK position.

I'm mainly only depending on Infinity Dragon but I put these up in case.

I used that pic...

I got good ratings with this card so here it is ^_^:

79521pb4.jpg

Effect: This monster cannot be Summoned by a card effect. This monster can only be Advance Summoned by releasing 3 DARK monsters you control with different names. Pay half your Life Points and remove the top 5 cards in your Deck from play during each of your Standby Phases. As long as this monster is face-up on your field, your opponent cannot select any other monsters you control as an attack target. If this monster attacks, it is switched to Defense Position at the end of the Damage Step. If this monster attacks a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than this monster's ATK, your opponent loses Life Points equal to the difference. If this monster attacks an Attack Position monster, your opponent takes no battle damage. Once per turn, during your opponent's Draw Phase, roll a six sided die. Activate the following effect based on the result:

-1: Your opponent must discard a card from his/her hand.

-2: Both players must discard their hands and draw 5 cards from their respective Decks.

-3: Discard a Monster Card from your hand. Your opponent cannot Summon a monster this turn.

-4: Switch all monsters you control (Except this card) to Defense Position. Your opponent cannot attack this turn.

-5: You lose Life Points equal to the number of LIGHT monsters on the field x100. Your opponent loses Life Points equal to the number of DARK monsters on the field x100.

-6: Your opponent's Life Points are halved. Remove this monster from play after your opponent's Battle Phase.

Another good card of mine ^_^:

79521cx5.jpg

Effect: You can Advance Summon this monster by releasing 3 monsters you control. If you do this, destroy all LIGHT monsters your opponent controls. During each of your Standby Phases, you can activate one of the following effects:

-Pay 500 Life Points to Summon 1 DARK monster from your hand.

-Pay 1000 Life Points. Select 1 level 5 or higher monster you control. Your opponent loses Life Points equal to the ATK of the selected monster -700.

-Release 1 DARK monster you control. Your opponent cannot activate any Set Spell or Trap cards until the End Phase.

-Discard the top 4 cards from your Deck. Select 1 card from your Deck and add it to your hand.

If this monster is selected as an attack target, you can activate 1 of the following effects:

-Remove this monster from play until your next Standby Phase. Your opponent cannot attack any level 4 or lower monsters you control.

-Release 2 DARK monsters you control. Destroy the attacking monster. Your opponent must end his/her Battle Phase.

If this monster is destroyed by a card effect, roll 1 six-sided die. Activate the following effect based on the result:

-1: Return this monster to your Deck. Your Deck is then Shuffled.

-2: Your opponent must discard all Spell and Trap Cards from his/her hand.

-3: You lose 200 Life Points for each card in your hand.

-4: Your opponent can Summon 1 level 6 or lower monster from his/her Deck in face-up Attack Position.

-5: Switch the position of 1 monster your opponent controls.

-6: Draw 5 cards from your Deck. If any of them are Monster Cards, Summon them in face-down Defense Position.

Archived