Silent Magician`s Info and dangerous adventure. (yes this is a dark story)

okay, heres 2 awesome stories about the silent magician.

1st Story -

Characters: Ultimate Silent Magician (my dark side)

Likes: mostly nothing except hatred, and to avenge his apprentice

Deck: Silent Magician Deck.

Personality: Hater, avenger.

dislikes: mostly everything.

Ultimate Silent Magician Info

I am Ultimate Silent Magician. Do not underestimate me. I had an apprentice once, but he was murdered. I don`t know who killed him, but I am looking forward to finding the man who murdered my apprentice. He wasn`t just an apprentice, he was my best friend. If anyone comes in my way, I`ll kill them. I have no dream, except to avenge my apprentice, Silent Magician LV8. I have several weapons. I have a Silver Killing Staff, Silent Killing Blade, Ultimate Silent Magician`s Staff, and a Gyaku Death Symbol. You might think the weapons are weak, but they are far greater than you can imagine. You could imagine the most hurtful thing, and all my weapons are worse. My weapons are the best weapons there are. Well, there is another weapon, it`s the Devil Snake Magician Staff, it`s the most best. I gave it to my apprentice, but the man who killed him swallowed the staff. I`m currently at emo level 433. My emo is so high, It`s hard to control it. On some occasions, my demon side comes out and kills anyone I see. I... Get so mad at so many things... I wish I didn`t have such an evil life. I have killed many people and monsters. But, enough of that.

I have a deck, the Silent Magician deck. I am the only one who has any of the cards in it. I have killed people by dueling, my deck allows me to take a soul and devour it from a mortal/immortal that I beat in a childish card game. I only play childish card games to kill them. In some realms I`m in, it`s the only way to kill anything, even an insect. Except germs though.

There are the Silent Swordsman, but they were taken by the garzetts. Us Silent Magician try to steal the Silent Swordsman and change them into Silent Magicians, for Silent Magicians are superior. But I don`t wan`t to talk about it.

I have countlessly tried killing the man that killed my apprentice, but he always got away, and left me harmed. I haven`t seen my Apprentice in 4 years. And I`ll never see him again. I have only harmed him once, by slicing his arm off with the Silent Killing Blade. I haven`t seen that man in 2 years. I have dueled him once, but not in those realms where you die, therefore, he used to be my friend. I had a friend named Ultimate Silent Ncheng, but he died due to a series of slices through his heart.

Someday I will find him.

END.

Ultimate Silent Magician`s Adventure (yes this is also a dark story)

Hey, I`m back. It`s been 7 weeks since I last of heard of you. I will now tell you my "victory" on the man who killed my appentice.

4 weeks ago, I reached emo level 1243 and it was so high, I passed out. Later I found myself in hell. I was surprised to see the man that killed my apprentice. I got my Gyaku Gire Symbol for it was the only weapon I had, and I sliced his body in half 4 times. He DID die, which I was proud of, but I had a strange feeling he was still there... 3 hours later, I saw him on the ground, in the same way I left him. I was about to steal his soul, untill he bit my leg with his jaw and cut half of my leg off. I was dying on the ground, whining like a pig. I needed help desparately, but then I calmed down and slowly waited to die. I used my Gyaku Gire Symbol one more time on him and he died for real. But was was I going to do about my leg? I was seriously dying. I fell in flames and burned to peices. I was then reincarnated into the same person and everything was the same. At least that man was dead. I later saw my apprentice playing on a Silentball field with some other Gyaku Gire Garzetts. I was surprised he was doing that, I went up to him and asked him why he`s playing with ou... then the Gyaku Gire Gazretts swiped me on the neck. I quickly whooshed away from them with airbending. I was having a trauma on my neck. It was serious. There was Gyaku Symbol poison in me... my apprentice laughed at me. He then kicked me while I was on the ground and said "ha! What are you doing here, you aren`t even part of this village, although you look like it, but I am the leader of this village and I ban you from this village. Unless you wan`t a fight?" I got back up with airbending and quickly healed my neck. I told him "Yeah, I`ll fight you" Then I quickly with no weapons stabbed him through the heart. He was dead. Then I woke up. The dream told me that "I" killed my apprentice when I was sleep walking. I quickly stabbed myself and then i got reincarnated again and everything was back to normal. Geuss I`ve been fighting an image of myself. But by who?

I really did good work on this fan fic... hope you like it! (and yes Ultimate Silent Magician IS my dark side, believe it or not)

Archived