Most perverted member

Bakura Vessal

Who is the most perverted  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is the most perverted

Heh you don't know how Perverted I could possibly mean. Here's a quick 5 Step guide to showing you are a Pervert and to be proud of it!

1) Do not be afraid to call yourself a pervert. Most people get confused by the fact that Pervert can be a great thing! As long as yu keep it under control.

2) Do not hide this face from your Best Friend. I did for a few years until one day he found me staring at Hentai.

3) If you are insulted for being a Pervert then throw it right back at the person by saying "Well at least I have an Active Imagination"

4) Every Pervert follows their own version of the "Pervert Code" They must stash every good quality Image of every Character they would love to see in Hentai form. They also get Videos by any means nessicary.

5) Never be afraid to admit you are one. If someon e asks then say in a confident voice. "Yes I am a Pervert and I am proud of it" If the person respects you then they will smile and accept it.

This was a Public Hentai and perverted announcement bought to you by J-Max.

i do dat

and i am losing.......

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh you don't know how Perverted I could possibly mean. Here's a quick 5 Step guide to showing you are a Pervert and to be proud of it!

1) Do not be afraid to call yourself a pervert. Most people get confused by the fact that Pervert can be a great thing! As long as yu keep it under control.

2) Do not hide this face from your Best Friend. I did for a few years until one day he found me staring at Hentai.

3) If you are insulted for being a Pervert then throw it right back at the person by saying "Well at least I have an Active Imagination"

4) Every Pervert follows their own version of the "Pervert Code" They must stash every good quality Image of every Character they would love to see in Hentai form. They also get Videos by any means nessicary.

5) Never be afraid to admit you are one. If someon e asks then say in a confident voice. "Yes I am a Pervert and I am proud of it" If the person respects you then they will smile and accept it.

This was a Public Hentai and perverted announcement bought to you by J-Max.

i do dat

and i am losing.......

In fact I still believe SOS Haruhi is a bigger perv.

I own more hentai then both J-Max and SOS Haruhi combined! XD

Which SOS Haruhi already admitted to lolx

I'm not stupid enough to post it all over the forums like he did' date=' because I don't wanna get banned obviously

But if you look at Drift, my other site, or even Crisay, you'd realize I'm more perverted than all of them XD

[/color']

i havent ever been banned or warned for it (corse i dont post hentai, only bunny girls and panty shots)

I'm not stupid enough to post it all over the forums like he did' date=' because I don't wanna get banned obviously

But if you look at Drift, my other site, or even Crisay, you'd realize I'm more perverted than all of them XD

[/color']

i havent ever been banned or warned for it (corse i dont post hentai, only bunny girls and panty shots)

Which I don't want to see.

[/color']

Which I don't want to see.

yeh the mods delited the pics on MOST of my perverted threads (including my presish club)

lolx I do everything James said too ^_^

And the only reason you weren't warned for it was because it was before we had the warning system

The reason you weren't banned was because you had a perverted mod on your side

Although, I have 3 perverted mods on my side XD

ok now i am tieing with claxie

but i am far from being the number one pervert on the site

lolx I do everything James said too ^_^

And the only reason you weren't warned for it was because it was before we had the warning system

The reason you weren't banned was because you had a perverted mod on your side

Although' date=' I have 3 perverted mods on my side XD

[/color']

well i have a whole army of members (the sos brigade)

they ownazor your 3 mods ^ _ ^

Not much... seriously Claire you think I'm a pervert as well right?

I SHOULD BE ON THAT LIST!!

i was meaning my main rivels

you havent done anything i have seen for me to consider you to be a rivel

all of the people on the list have

J-max: poster of many bunny girl and hott girl cards (also has a giant hentai collection and is always telling people to admit to pervertness)

Claxie: gave me a ton of haruhi hentai, and i have seen some of her posts on other fourms

Phantom: made a worthy discussion of hentai on my site and has made tons of hott girl cards

Me: i made a club for perverts, and i have more haruhi hentai then everyone here (i also post panty shot pics and bunny girl pics all over the forum)

Archived