Yu-Gi-Oh GXX

mixmastermax

This story takes place after the characters we all love and know are gone. Jaden is now the head of Slifer Red, Syrus is in charge of Ra Yellows, Chazz leads the Obelisk Blues, and Zane is the Dean.

If you would like a character to be in here Pm me and give me the main cards he or she uses also sadly to say I haven't been able to get my hands on the two latest booster packs. Missed the preveiw and all this other junk.

Name- Ray

Age- 14

Gender- Male

Deck theme- Chao's {Custom cards I made there realistic}

Name- Wes

Age- 14

Gender- Male

Deck Theme- Dragon {Special set I'm building along with actual cards.}

Name- Kiaer

Age- 14

Gender- Male

Deck Theme- Machine

I'll post the chapters as soon as possible.

Chapter 1 GXX Begins New Generation.

{I post life point damage or increase only after the turns over so sorry if it confuses you}

Two boys sit in a bus fightning one more annoyed then angry.

Ray- Hurry up Wes we don't want to be late will miss the entry exam.

Wes- The only reason were in a hurry is because you slept in.

Ray- I was working on my deck.

Wes- You don't need to work on your deck its already powerful enough.

Ray- Yeah so you say we should always look over a deck for any weakness.

Bus Comm System- Next stop Kaiba Corp battle dome.

Ray- Yes were here.

Wes- I won't bother.

Ray- You say something Wes?

Wes- No lets get off.

The bus comes to a halt outside a a giant dome building. Ray and Wes jump off running inside on each arm they have a duel disk. Stopping infront of a reception desk to had over some folders.

Rescptionist- Ah your Ray Kakuro and Wes Nemar your just in time for your duels. Oh but first I must see your deck

Ray- Ok here you go.

The rescptionist looks through Ray's deck.

Rescptionist- Ok your deck chacks out go to arena 1. Now may I see your deck Mr. Nemar?

Wes- Of course here you go.

Looking through Wes's deck the rescptionist smiles.

Rescptionist- You'll have to wait your match is in Arena 6.

Wes- Thanks.

Now back to Ray and the begining of his duel.

Procter- Hello Ray I will be the proctor testing you.

Ray- Ok lets Duel

Ray- 4000

Proctor- 4000

Ray- I'll begin.

Draw looking through his hand.

Ray- I set one card then Summon Chaos Hunter a hulking warrior with horns covered in armor carring an Ax. {Atk/1950 Def/200}

and I end my turn. +4 cards in hand+

Proctor- "I summon Maruading Captain" a man with blond hair with two swords appears {Atk/1200 Def/700} "then special Summon Exield

Forces" a small group of warriors. {Atk/1000 Def/1000} "Now I activate Exield Froces effect I tribute it to destroy Chaos Hunter."

The group of soliders attack Chaos Hunter covering him head to toe then explouding. "Now Maruading Captian attack Ray directly." The warrior lunges forward slashing ray then jumping back -1200. +4 card in hand+

Proctor- 4000

Ray- 2800

Ray- "My turn"

Ray draws a card smiling a slightly twisted smile Rays plays polmerzation.

"I use polmerzation to fuse Chaos Hunter and Chaos Judge Arim to create Chaos Batalion."

A grey monster appears with two blades in its shoulders two spikes coming from its back each hand glowing with energy.

"Now I discard both cards in my hand to the graveyard to activate Chaos Batalion's effect he can attack twice a battle phase, by the way one of the cards I discarded for his effect was black pendant os you lose -500. Now attack twice Chaos Batalion twin energy strike."

The monster blasted Maruading Captain -1300., Then attacked with a second blast -2500.

Proctor- 0

Ray- 2800

Proctor- Good duel but why didn't you summon him your first turn?

Ray- I didn't have polmerzation so I summoned Chaos Hunter to see what you would do.

Proctor- Great strategy go to the reception counter to pick up your school uniform.

Wes Nemar please report to Arena 6.

Wes- Finally I get my turn

Proctor- Ah your Wes Nemar ready for your duel.

Wes- Yeah bring it on.

Proctor- 4000

Wes- 4000

Wes- "I'll begin I summon Ruby Red." A large red dragon with a white mane appears. "Then I'll play the magic card Dueling Dragon and a face down card end turn." +3 cards in hand+

Proctor- 3500

Wes- 4500

Proctor- What happened to my life points?

Wes- That is the effect of Dueling Dragon every end phase each player loses 500 life points unless they have a dragon card they increase life points.

Proctor- "Most impresive then I'll begin. First I'll draw then I activate Tribute to the Doomed. Now I activate Premature Burial then to bring back Gaia the Feirce Knight {Atk/2300 Def/2100} now attack." The Knight charges at Wes.

Wes- "I activate the trap Dragon Tornado when a dragon is in the graveyard, I can send it out of play to destroy the attacking monster then we each take damage equal to that cards attack points." A tornado surounds Gaia destroying it.

Proctor- 0

Wes- 1700

Proctor- Well I can see you had a great strategy I didn't expect such a powerful card, Now go to the reception counter.

End Chapter 1

What will happen to Ray and Wes which dorm will they gain.

Here is the card of the day.

Chaos Batalion

Warrior/Effect Attribute-Dark

Discard two cards from your hand during Main Phase 1 to let this card attack twice that turns battle phase.[attachment=4033]

Archived