Associated 6 Months Today!

Frunk

Hi everyone,

Today officially marks six months since I found the Yugioh Card Maker and signed up to this forum, erm, I've got nothing to say, I just wanted to share it with you. This also doubles as my 1000th Post on yugiohcardmaker.net (not including the old forum). Anyway, cheers everyone, and thanks for making this time enjoyable and giving me something to do on the net!

Cheers, Frunk.

this is clearly spam. why does he need to announce the fact that hes been here for a long time. Just for the free 5 points.

This is the General forum and in the General forum you can talk about anything you like within reason, please do not back seat moderate a Moderator.

-1 Rep for you for backseat moderating.

Thanks Danilus and Kichix, it's quite obviously to me that they care Masta. You are a Troll, and not just a normal troll, you are the most negative, spamming troll I have ever encountered on any forum.

Edit: Another thing, why give my a negative rep point for reaching 1000 posts, and take a good look in the mirror if you think I insult you.

Come now my children, lets not do anything rash (besides falling pizza giving you a neg rep)

We are all well educated Harvard Graduates here, we should be able to solve this conflict with kind understanding words, and lots and lots of money, and a flock of pony's, and a heard of wild geese.

But anyways, Horray for 1000 posts, I only have like 40 something :cry: I'm shooting for 100,000 by the end of next week

--------------------------------------Read next post before you read this one---------------------------------------------------

My bad I was just trying to bring on the peace, GO JESUS!

Shaco good luck with that just be sure it's not spam or a mod will be forced to yell at you and getting a lecture from a mod is not fun.

Masta can we assume that you don't celebrate your birthday after all it just (I'm doing a little editing here)

announcing and celebrating the fact that you've been here on earth for a long time. Just for the free gifts.

Archived