Innovative Yugioh Cards

Falling Pizza

• Administrators

Well it would make a difference in the following situations:

1. A card with 0 attack attacks Attack Troll while it's in defense position.

2. A card equipped with fairy meteor crush or that has that effect attacks it.

Either way having a negative defense would be extremely annoying.

Either way Attack troll is broken. To be able to summon a monster that can kill most level 7s without a tribute or a downside of any kind (The negative defense doesn't affect much if it never goes to defense mode "Final Attack Orders" would be good) is way too good.

I love Sunshine Parrots though, it would definitely be limited, though.

• Administrators

In most modern yugioh duels, CONTROL is one of the most significant factors. Most duelists will have cards that give them power, such as changing the position of an opposing monster, even if it's at a cost. In a duel like this, having a -300 defense would be terribly bad.

But on the other hand, if your opponent happened to have a card like Final Attack Orders, or Non-Spellcasting Area on the field you'd have a super powerful monster on the field that didn't' cost anything to bring out. And with the Strike of Neos set that just came out, with a lot of support for Normal monsters, it makes this card even more broken.

I agree. its too powerful. the second version is much better. i dont even like monsters with 1900 because they are just too powerful if you dont have a monster stronger than it. I dont like Gene-warped Werewolf. it means every card with 1800 is completely obsolete now.

Archived