My Fanfic! Yugioh: Duel Academy (Temporarily Closed)

Pyrotechnet

Wooohooo!!!

Finally after rambling on about it in random posts, my fanfic exists!!!

So yes, it has finally begun. I will be adding chapters at unset times. So it will be updated when ever I get the chance to write the next chapter. So, without further ado, I give you "Yugioh- Duel Academy" (Series 1)

[spoiler=Some Stuff You May Need to Know]

• Adam's Picture is drawn by me, and his deck is identical to mine
  • The Dorm ranking at the academy from lowest to highest: Emerald Dragon, Ruby Dragon, Sapphire Dragon, Silver Dragon
  • Sara uses Soul monsters, which are part of my Soul Set
  • Omega Uses Omega monsters (which is just an Archtype) which are cards I have yet to post, but are written out now
  • The duel disc pictures come from http://duelevolution.wordpress.com/2008/03/14/new-duel-disks-update-from-konami-080313/
  • Sapphire and Silver Dragon rank student can choose to use a custom duel disc, or customize their issued one

[spoiler=Duel Discs]

Ruby Dragon Duel Disc

blade-dd.jpg

Sapphire Dragon Issued Duel Disc

blade-silver-dd.png

Sapphire Dragon Custom Duel Disc- Nathan

silverdueldisk2.png

[spoiler=Characters]

[spoiler=Adam]

Adam.jpg

Name: Adam

Deck: Varying

Signature Cards: Cyber Dragon, Armed Dragon LV 10

Bio: Adam is a 15 year old duelist. He plays a deck which focuses on his use of Cyber Dragons, Armed Dragons, and other monsters. He is placed in the Sapphire Dragon dorm along with Sara. He has a very carefree attitude and duels for the fun of dueling. He claims to have never been defeated. He is not big on tournaments, and unlike the other 3 students he arrives with, holds no regional or world championships. Though He won’t admit it, Adam has a huge crush on Sara.

[spoiler=Sara]

Name: Sara

Deck: Main deck: Soul Monsters; Secondary Deck: Unknown but seen briefly

Signature Cards: None in Particular

Bio: Sara is a fifteen year old duelist who is fairly unknown for the titles she holds. She mainly uses a deck utilizing Soul type Monsters, but was briefly shown using another deck containing Winged Kuriboh LV 10. She holds many Regional championships, and though she won’t admit it, she has a huge crush on Adam. She was placed in the Sapphire Dragon dorm.

[spoiler=Alex]

Name: Alex

Deck: Varying

Signature Cards: Fox Fire, The Dark Door

Bio: Alex is a 13 year old dueling prodigy. He was a Junior world champ at the age of 9. He plays a deck which focuses on neutralizing different things then whittling down his opponent’s life points. His favorite combo is Dark door and Fox Fire along with Solar Flare Dragon. He is very childish, and likes to have fun. He is also very impulsive and doesn’t think everything through. He was placed in the Ruby Dragon dorm, which is the level under Sapphire Dragon.

[spoiler=Omega]

Name: Unknown/ Omega

Deck: Omega

Signature Cards: None in Particular

Bio: Omega was once a world Champion duelist. Once he lost the World Championships though, he developed a very cold front and lost some of his love for dueling. He came to Duel Academy to help improve himself and to see if he could find the passion for dueling he lost. He plays a deck of the Mythical Omega cards. He was placed in the highest dorm, the Silver Dragon dorm.

[spoiler= Chapter 1: Introduction]The sand blew silently by, and the crows circled above the bus. Silently the sand shifted, and the sun gently rose above the horizon.

Hi, my name is Adam. My goal is to someday become the greatest duelist ever. Yesterday, I and a few other kids hopped on this bus that will take us to Duel Academy. I’ve heard rumors that the academy we’re being taken to is so secretive, besides the other academies, no one knows where exactly it is. The bus driver says he just leaves us by this old abandoned shack and at some point, our transportation to the actual academy arrives.

We’ve been on this bus for about 25 hours. It is pretty huge. It has 2 bathrooms. it has “bedrooms” on the second floor. It’s a combination of a British bus and a camper. It has TV and computers, but still, living on it gets old. They say we’ve got about another day and half of the trip left. Once we get there, we take an entrance exam. If we don’t pass, they take us back to old shack where we wait for the bus. I’m not going to fail, though. I never lose.

The bus rattled to a stop outside a creaky old shack. The desert sun blared above, and wind silently brushed by. Four potential students stepped off the bus. The First was a boy, about 15, named Adam. He was infamous for playing a Machine/ Dragon deck. Beyond that, there was no real set theme. His deck was fairly scattered and didn’t have a particular focus. It was scattered, but powerful and somewhat strategic.

The next was a girl, about 15, named Sara. She was fairly unknown to the dueling world, and no one was completely sure what deck she specialized in. Most guessed she played about 3 different decks, but that was just speculation. All that anyone really knew about her is that she had taken the championship at every tournament she ever entered.

The third was a boy, about 13, named Alex. He was a junior dueling champion when he was nine. He still played the same kind of deck he had then, just amped up a little bit. It focused on using low level cards and normal monsters, but used a lot of disabling cards preventing his opponent from drawing, attacking, or even summoning. While that occurred, he whittled away at their life points.

The final potential student was a boy well known to the world. Though not many knew his real name, he was most commonly known as Omega. He played a deck of the mythical Omega cards, given to him by his grandfather’s friend, Maximillian Pegasus. The cards were made from a stone tablet found below Egypt, in a small tunnel’s secret passage which hadn’t yet been excavated. The kid was about 18, and didn’t like getting close to people. He focused only on winning, something he inherited sometime after losing the World Championships.

“Well, here we are” Alex stated, plopping himself down in a rock.

“Yeah, so where do you think this mysterious transportation is?” Adam asked.

“I don’t know, but it better hurry up. I didn’t pack sunscreen and it’s gotta be at least 108 out.” Alex brushed his hair out of his face and looked to the old shack. “He, I’m gonna head inside. You coming with, Adam?”

“I guess, not like we’ve got anything better to do. Sara, you coming too?”

“Actually, I’m going to stay out here. And Alex, try not to break anything.” She smirked and turned back to the road.

Adam and Alex entered the old shack. The door’s hinges were rusty, and the door didn't want to open. Adam forced it open, and he and Alex entered. The shack was one roomed, and hadn’t been inhabited in years.

“Alex, check if there is a light switch.” Adam said, attempting to pry open the window.

Alex felt over the wall. He found the light switch, flicked it, and the fan above Adam’s head began to turn, spilling who-knows how many years of dust onto him.

Adam glared at Alex, and shook the dust out of his hair.

“Sorry” Alex said, almost unable to contain his laughter.

“It’s not your fault everything’s covered in dust.” Adam said, brushing more dust off of him.

Alex did a three-sixty to see if there was anything of use in the shack. As he did, something caught his eye. It was a small dome-like object on the wall with red lights around the rim. It looked brand new, and was the only thing not covered in dust. Alex went over, and was about to touch it when Adam stopped him.

“Alex, what are you doing?” Adam questioned.

“Finding out why this is the only thing not covered in dust. It looked brand new. What do you think it could be?”

“I don’t know, but I wouldn’t touch it if I were you.” Adam turned back to the bookshelf, examining its contents.

Alex checked to make sure Adam wasn’t looking. He pressed in the dome like a button, and the red lights began to flash. Soon after, a white noise began to appear, followed by a humming.

“Alex, what did you do?” Adam exclaimed turning around.

“I…I don’t know…”

The room started to rattle, and some stuff fell off the shelves. Sara ran into the room, followed by Omega.

“Alex, what did you do?” Sara yelled above the humming.

“Why do you all assume I did something?”

Before she could answer, the book shelf Adam had been examining shifted, then dropped slowly into the floor.

Everyone gasped. Behind the bookcase there was a large silver door. Like the button, it was dust-free and looked brand new.

Omega was the first to move, walking up to the door. Before he could touch it, it slid open to reveal a fairly large space. The walls were all mirrors, and there was a black dome concealing a security camera.

Everyone stepped inside. As soon as Sara was in, the door slid shut. The room began to rumble.

“What’s going on?” Alex yelled.

“It’s not a room…it’s an elevator…” Adam gasped.

As if on cue, the elevator began its decent. It dropped for about twenty minutes before inching to a gentle stop.

The door slid open. Adam, Sara, and Omega stepped out, but Alex stood frozen in the back of the elevator.

“Alex, c’mon!” Adam urged.

“I’m not so sure about this anymore.” Alex mumbled.

“Now…”Omega ordered.

“Yes sir.” Alex rushed out to join Adam and Sara, who were silently laughing to themselves.

The room, they stepped out into could only be described as a parking garage. It was large, with a concrete floor and pillars every couple feet in all directions. The elevator was in the dead center of the room. There were a few sleek looking vehicles next to a large steel door at the far end of the room. They were slightly bigger than a car length wise, but much smaller than a limo. They were black, and bore the Academy Logo on the hoods.

“Looks like we found our rides out of here.” Omega stated, examining one of the cars.

“Yes, you have”

Everyone turned to see a man dressed in a dark blue coat step out from the shadows. The jacket bore the Academy logo on the chest. The guy looked to be in his mid-forties, and well built. Hooked to his belt was a Duel Disc, but not one any of the four had every seen.

“Who are you?” Adam asked tentatively.

“I am Professor Hassleberry. I’m the head of the Sapphire Dragon dorm at The Duel Academy. I’m also you transportation to the Academy.”

“Aren’t we at the academy?” Alex asked.

“No. We built all of this, the simulated abandoned shack, the elevator, the underground here. We needed to make the Academy as secret as possible.”

“Why?”

“You don’t need to know that yet.” Professor Hassleberry smiled innocently and turned toward the car. Adam and Sara exchanged suspicious glances.

Adam followed, as did Sara. Alex went in a moment, and Omega went last. They got into the car’s back seat.

The back seat of the car was much like that of a limo. It consisted of 2 rows of seats, facing each other. In the center was a small table, which had been bolted to the floor. The front seat was only a one-seater, which meant only 6 people at the most came to the Academy at a time.

Professor Hassleberry turned to the back and said, “Better get comfy, it’s gonna be a long ride. Maybe get some rest, if we get there before nightfall, some of you will have your Entrance exams today.”

Everyone settled into their seats. Alex did some drawing and writing on the table, Omega took out a small Laptop and did some computer work, and Adam and Sara slept, Sara on Adam’s shoulder. The two slept the whole way there.

[spoiler= Chapter 2: The Extrance Exam]The car came to a stop in another underground garage. This one was a little more lively, with many more cars and people running around. Professor Hassleberry led the four potential students to set of elevators, all of which much larger than the one back at the shack.

The 5 took the first elevator of the set. It took only about a minute and a half to get to the top, then they exited, they found themselves in a large, busy room. There was a desk at the front, and many smaller windows and desks placed around the room. There were many professors running around, as well as a couple of students.

Hassleberry led the kids to the large front desk.

“Hey there Helen, I got some fresh meat here.”

“Nice to see you too, Hassleberry. You four, step over here. Professor Hassleberry, prepare their duel partners for the Entrance Exams.”

The woman named Helen registered them and had them follow a student dressed in black pants and silver jacket to where ever it was they were going.

When they boy led them outside the building, it made all but Omega gasp. They were outside now, looking at a monstrous building towering over them. It was a mixture of towers and compounds, and had a huge front gate which displayed statues of three different monsters Adam didn't recognize.

The boy led them inside, past a bunch student dressed in red, green, and blue. There was only one other person dressed in Silver, but he went by so fast Adam didn't have the chance to see him.

The four were led into a large, stage like area. There were four different stages, with rows of seats like a stadium surrounding them. On each stage, there was a person dressed in either green or blue waiting. Adam was lead to the first stage, where he faced a kid in blue. The guy was about 14 Adam guessed. He was about Adam’s height, with long blond hair and dark blue eyes.

“My name is Zack, and I’ll be you dueling opponent for you entrance exam.”

“My name’s Adam.”

“We’ll begin when you’re ready.”

“Let’s Duel!”

[Adam- 8000] [Zack- 8000]

"I’ll Start" Zack stated, whipping a card out from his duel disc. He looked for a moment as the hand he had been dealt, and chose his first move. "I Summon 'The Creator Incarnate' in ATK position" And light flashed around his monster as the duel began.

The Creator Incarnate- LIGHT LV 4 1600/1500

"And I place 1 card face down. Your go." Zack stared with emotionless eyes at Adam, as if he could see all of Adam's thoughts.

"Okay, lets go!" Adam drew a card from his deck. He looked over his hand carefully. He had to make sure every move was his best. 1 wrong move and it would be game over for him.

"Because you have a monster on the field, I can Special Summon my Cyber Dragon in ATK Position."

Cyber Dragon- LIGHT LV 5 2100/1600

"Next I place 1 card face down and summon Armed Dragon LV 3 in ATK position."

Armed Dragon LV 3- WIND LV 3 1200/900

"Now Go, Cyber Dragon, destroy his Creator Incarnate!" Adam pointed to Zack's monster and, as if on cue, Cyber Dragon charged forward.

"Not so fast, I trigger my Trap Card, Elemental Absorber!"

"I counter with my face down, Trap Jammer!"

"Lucky play."

"Armed Dragon LV 3, Attack!"

[Adam-8000] [Zack-6300]

Zack- My move. I play White Dragon Ritual. I discard Layard the Liberator from my hand to summon Paladin of White Dragon in ATK position.

LIGHT LV 4 1900/1200

Zack- Now I play his effect. I Tribute him to Special Summon my “Blue-Eyes-White Dragon. I end my turn

Adam- My Turn. First, I tribute Armed Dragon LV 3 to Special Summon Armed Dragon LV 5.

WIND LV 5 2400/1700

Adam- Now I activate his effect. I discard the “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” in my hand to destroy yours.”

“Blue-Eyes White Dragon” destroyed.

Adam- Cyber Dragon and Armed Dragon, Attack!”

[Adam-8000] [Zack-1800]

Zack- It’s not even close to being over. I play call of the haunted to bring back “The Creator Incarnate””

LIGHT LV 4 1600/1500

Zack- Next I tribute him to summon “The Creator””

LIGHT LV 8 2300/3000

Zack- Next I use his effect. I discard “Light Effigy” to bring back Blue-Eyes

LIGHT LV 8 3000/2500

Zack- Attack Armed Dragon LV 5

“Armed Dragon LV 5” destroyed. [Adam-7400] [Zack-1800]

Adam- I draw! I play Graceful Charity. Now I draw 3 cards…and discard 2. Next I Play Level Modulation!”

Zack- What?!

Adam- I Special Summon Armed Dragon LV. 10 from my Graveyard

WIND LV 10 3000/2000

Adam- Since I can’t activate his effect due to Level Modulation, I switch Cyber Dragon to Defense position and end my turn

Zack- My move! First, I discard Rapid-Fire Magician to return Light Effigy to the field.

LIGHT LV 4 1500/0

Zack- Next I Tribute it to summon Hyozanryu”

LIGHT LV 7 2100/2800

Zack- I attack Cyber Dragon

“Cyber Dragon” destroyed.

Adam- Nice Try Zack. You had one turn to finish me but it’s game over now! First, I discard “Magician’s Valkyria” to activate Armed Dragon LV 10’s effect.

Zack- No!

Adam- Yes, actually.

“The Creator, Hyozanryu, and Blue-Eyes White Dragon” destroyed.

Adam- Armed Dragon LV 10, attack him directly!

[Adam-7400] [Zack-0]

[spoiler=Chapter 3: Prelude to the Written Exam]

A cloud of dust blew over, and when it cleared, Zack stood in awe as the image of Armed Dragon LV 10 faded. Zack’s Life Point counter hit 0 and Adam threw his hands up in victory. Zack stepped out into the center of the platform and gestured for Adam to join him.

“Congratulations.” Zack said, offering his hand to shake.

“Thanks.” Adam replied, shaking Zack’s hand.

Zack turned and walked off the platform, and began speaking with Professor Hassleberry. Meanwhile, Adam stepped down off the platform and surveyed how the others were doing. Omega stood facing his opponent, whose Life Point counter stood at a measly 100 while Omega’s was over 7000. Alex stood 4600, while his opponent had 5100. Finally, Sara stood with 6800, and her opponent with only 500. Adam chose to watch Sara’s duel.

[sara- 6800] [Test Opponent- 500]

Test Opponent- Go, Buster Blader, destroy her Winged Kuriboh!

Sara- Not so fast! I activate my face-down card, Transcendent Wings. I tribute my Winged Kuriboh and I toss 2 cards from my hand, so I can summon my Winged Kuriboh LV 10!

LIGHT LV 10 300/200

Sara- Next I tribute him, to activate his effect, destroying your Buster Blader!

“Buster Blader” destroyed.

Sara- and you take damage equal to his ATK points

[sara- 6800] [Test Opponent- 0]

Sara and her opponent met in the middle, shook hands, and then her opponent jogged off to join Zack and Professor Hassleberry. Sara then hopped off the platform to join Adam.

“How’d you do?” she asked.

“I won.” Adam replied giving Sara a friendly hug.

“That’s cool. So you ready?” she asked.

“Ready? For what?” Adam looked at her quizzically.

“For the written exam” she smiled, “you didn’t forget about the written part, did you?”

“Maybe a little bit” Adam blushed.

“Well, lets wait for Omega and Alex to finish before we head out” Sara turned her attention to Alex, Adam looked to Omega.

In only a matter of seconds, Omega’s duel came to quick end. His opponent came to shake his hand, but Omega simply nodded and stepped away.

Alex stood facing his opponent. The Emerald Dragon stood poker-faced.

[Alex-4600] [Test Opponent-5100]

Alex- I play Reasoning. Now, you call a monster level and I draw from my deck until I draw a monster. If you’re right, it and all the cards go to the Graveyard. If you’re wrong, I get to special summon it and send the rest to the Graveyard.

Test Opponent- Okay. I call level 4.

(Alex draws 4 cards)

Alex- You called…wrong. Now I get to Special Summon the monster I drew, Levia- Dragon- Daedalus.

WATER LV 7 2600/1500

Alex- Now Daedalus, Attack!

[Alex-4600] [Test Opponent- 2500]

Test Opponent- Since I can’t draw thanks to your time seal, I will just summon a face-down monster and end my turn.

Alex- My Move

(Alex Draws)

Alex- First, I summon Element Doom in Attack position.

DARK LV 4 1500/1200

Alex- Next I activate Ballista of Rampart Smashing, and equip it to Daedalus. I also activate Fairy Meteor Crush. Now Daedalus, attack his face-down monster!

“Stone Statue of the Aztecs” destroyed. [Alex- 4600] [Test Opponent- 400]

Alex- Now, Element Doom, attack him directly!

[Alex- 4600] [Test Opponent- 0]

Sara started clapping as Alex stepped into the middle and shook hands with his test proctor. Then, like the others, he jogged off and joined Professor Hassleberry. Alex hopped down to join Adam and Sara.

Alex checked to make sure no one besides Adam and Sara was looking, then jumped up and started cheering.

“Don’t get too happy,” Adam warned, “we’re not done testing yet.”

Alex stopped hopping. “Of course we’re not done yet. Who’d actually think just a duel would suffice for the test?”

“Adam” Sara giggled.

Adam blushed again, and Alex burst out laughing. Then Sara joined in, and even Adam began to laugh along with them. To them, the laughing was a way for them to relax before the written test.

In a few moments, the group calmed down just as Professor Hassleberry arrived to take them to their next exam.

“I hope you three are ready.” He said with a happy-go-lucky tone.

“About as ready as we’re going to be” Adam responded.

“Good enough for me!” Hassleberry grinned and motioned for them to follow him as he strolled out of the staging area and into another testing location.

[spoiler= Chapter 4: The Written Exam]

Adam, Sara, and Alex were lead through a twisting hallway. They passed many doors, all of which were simply marked by number and letter combinations. Professor Hassleberry stopped in front of a door marked “D6” and pulled out a card key. He scanned it through the small panel next to the door, which was followed by a small metallic click and then a loud buzz. Hassleberry opened the door and shoved Adam, Alex, and Sara inside. He smiled, and then shut the door. There was another buzz and another metallic click.

They had been lead into a fairly small room. There were 4 rows of 5 seats, each the same as the last. The seats were fitted with table-like attachments, which slid away to get up or sit down.

The room itself was very bland. It was all white, with the exception of 4 posters on 2 of the walls. Each one of the posters displayed a person 3 boys and 1 girl; one in red, one in green, one it blue, and one in silver. Each was shown with a different Duel Monster behind them. They all looked about the same age, with the exception of one of the boys, who looked to be a bit younger than the other 3.

There was a large white board at the front of the room, and a sleek looking desk in front of it. Behind the desk sat a young woman, looking to only be about 19. She had blonde hair, sparkling green eyes, and wore a silver jacket. She was extremely pretty.

“Hello there” the woman said, getting up from her chair. “My name is Molly. I am the co-head of the Silver Dragon dorm. You must be Adam, Sara and Alex.”

Adam nodded.

“Well let’s get right to it then. You will each be given a written exam. It will ask you questions ranging from multiple choice answers to utilizing card knowledge to design strategies. You will be given unlimited time. As soon as you’re finished, bring the exam up to me.”

Molly separated the 3 around the room. Then she returned to her desk and picked up a magazine.

Adam looked to the exam. It was a few pages long, all filled with questions.

Question 1: To summon Chaos Emperor Dragon- Envoy of the End, you must remove monsters with what too attributes in your graveyard from play?

‘Well that’s easy’ Adam thought, ‘Light and Dark’

The questions slowly got harder. By the second page, Adam hadn’t even heard of the cards the exam mentioned.

Question 37: Poison Fangs can only be equipped to a Reptile type monster. True or False?

‘Well let’s see. Poison Fangs, reptiles do have poison in them. But then they really wouldn’t need poison fangs. I’ll say, false’

Question 41: What Level is Empress Mantis?

‘Well, I have no idea. But, just for the fun of it, let’s say 7’

Question 36: The Yata-lock strategy involves the use of what 2 cards and in what way?

‘Yata-lock. Well, I am guessing it would use Yata-Garasu. But what other card I am not sure. I think I’ve heard of the strategy. But I don’t know. Next question’

Question 63: Chaos Necromancer has no ATK points if you have no cards in your ___?

‘Yet another card I haven’t heard of. My guess would be Graveyard’

Slowly but surely, Adam crawled his way to the last questions. The whole exam had been a lot of tough questions. It asked a question of just about every aspect of the game. The final question though may just have been the easiest question out of the whole exam.

Question 150: What attribute is Dark Magician Girl?

‘Ha. You’ve got to be kidding me’ Adam laughed silently to himself, ‘Dark’

Adam walked to the front of the room and handed his completed quiz to Molly.

“Thank you,” she smiled at Adam and took his paper, “I’ll have this checked. In the mean time,” she pressed a button on her desk, “Please go with Professor Hassleberry to the waiting area.”

In a moment there was a buzz and Hassleberry entered the room. He motioned for Adam to follow him, and then the two walked back through the maze of hallways and to another small room, this one a little more decorated than the exam room. There were a few people in the room, most of which were already in dorm colors so probably weren’t there for the entrance exam. Omega was in the room as well.

“So, how’d it go?” Adam inquired as he sat down next to Omega.

“…Piece of cake…” He turned away and pulled out his laptop and began working on it.

“Nice talking to you.” Adam laughed to himself and turned to the door. Sara was entering the room. She took a seat next to Adam and the 2 exchanged glances. As Adam looked at her, he got lost in her eyes. In a moment she giggled, Adam blushed, and Alex conveniently walked into the room just as Adam turned away.

“So how’d you guys do?” Alex asked pulling up a chair.

“I don’t know. Half of the cards on the exam I haven’t even heard of.”

Alex and Sara nodded in agreement.

The 3 discussed the Exam. Between them, Alex, Sara, and Adam were able to get just about all the answers. Alex had a breakdown, because he got almost everything wrong on his exam. Adam had minimal things, as did Sara.

A man, appearing to be in his mid-forties, stepped out from the reception area and began speaking to Omega. He then proceeded to leading him out of the waiting area and into another room.

In a minute, the man returned and took Adam Sara, and Alex with him to the same room he had taken Omega.

“Hello guys. My name is Professor Young. When we get back to the lobby, you will each receive your Uniform and academy Duel disc. You will also receive a PDA with your schedule and all other information you need on it.”

“So what dorms are we in?” Alex asked.

“I couldn’t tell you. All I do is ferry the students back and fourth. What I do know is, you all passed you Exams enough that you have been accepted into the academy.” Professor you turned, and gave the 3 a quick smile. “Good luck you 3, I hope that one day I will be taking you back here after taking your rank exams.” With that, he opened a door that lead to whatever waited for the 3 in the next room.

That was cool :D In my opinion, you could use a little more description of what various cards do, and maybe some description of monsters appearances to break up the dialogue walls you have going. But even if you don't take my suggestions I'll watch this with anticipation :)

• 1 month later...

Archived