another silent magician story!

I`m gonna be making tons of these. I happen to make silent magician stories in my bathtub with my toys because it`s addicting after you smash them with scissors and cut their head off. Anyways, Here`s another dark story of silent magician! I hope you like it! Thos eof you who don`t know who`s talking, it`s Ultimate Silent Magician (otherwise known as me) and remember, ramen!

War with the garzetts

Hi everyone, I`m back. We`re getting more Silent Magicians everyday, from the Garzetts. Unfortunately, more and more silent magicians are getting killed from predators, especially from the Gazretts. All the Silent Magician are going to gather around and gather their best weapons and we will have war to get our comrades back. 8 hours later I starting gathering my weapons, yet I was scared to kill, for I have a hard time killing threatening huge monsters.

I put all my weapons in my clothing, for I had no better place to put them. I then decided, why not just use my cards? so I only kept my newest weapon, the Garzett Weakness Staff. I got my deck ready. The bell rang, which meant it was time. I put one special card in my deck though, the Death of Garzetts card. I was 2 miles away from the gazretts, I was getting ready, I tightened my clothing and everything. I was there at last, And I saw all my Silent Swordsman comrades on the ground bleading from a bomb that was set on their stomach. I told everyone that it was Genjutsu. (lol) Of crouse they believed me, it was obvious. We knew where our comrades were, so we got to battle. I spotted the Ultimate Great Maju Garzett killing my comrades I quickly got my staff and weakened him. He died severel hours later but while he was getting killed I saw a Maju Gazrett running towards me. I quickly got my staff and stabbed him in the stomach. He was still alive, he wanted peace, so I settled a litle duel, but it was a shadow realm duel as the usual. I went first, I drawed the one card that would kill him. But I could tell he didn`t wan`t to die, I figured I should let him live. I turned the Shadow Realm off. I decided to duel normally instead. And whoever won, would be taken away forever. It was my move, and he was crying. But I had to end this duel. I summoned Silent Magician LV4 and then I layed the spell card 5 Turn Past. Which made the duel go 5 turns into the future. I then ended my turn. He layed Garzett Sealing to summon Ultimate Gazrett of the Mind. He equipped it with Ultimate Gazrett Mode. But I activated Negating of the Typhoon from my hand since it was a quickplay and negated it`s effect he then ended his turn. (his card has 3200 attack points, ooh so close) I then activated my Silent Magician LV4`s effect to summon Silent Magician LV8. And I drawed, I layed, Draw of the Silent Killing Techniquie. It`s effect was the duel remained a draw. So We decided to make that garzett part of the Silent Magicians. I started fighting side by side with him untill I found he was killed by a Silent Magician. I killed the one who murdered him. (foolish mistake) I then revived the garzett. But another Garzett tried to kill me but missed and killed my friend Garzett. I then Used a spell card to kill all the Garzett`s on the playing field. My clan then got my Silent Swordsman comrades back and ran away safely, I then realized I was dreaming.

The End.

Archived