1 member has voted

1. 1. Whats your Gender

• Female
    • Male

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Bloodrun:

:/ Then the way I read the post was shitty.

alright, no beef then =)

and poe kei

um wow, ill try and repsond to that without being a dick.

i have a high post count

so funking what.

i dont think im all that becuase of my post count.

i dont think im all that.

i just happen to know, and speak truth when i see it. and if you dont like the truth, then i suggest you either find lies and stick to it, or fix what you call right, so i dont have to.

@Bloodrun:

alright' date=' no beef then =)

and poe kei

i have a high post count

so f***ing what.

I dont think im all that because of my post count.

I dont think im all that.

I just happen to know, and speak truth when i see it. and if you dont like the truth, then i suggest you either find lies and stick to it, or fix what you call right, so i dont have to.

[/quote']

Well explain then. You seem to think you are supierior to me. You don't even f**king know me. Stop acting like it and i wont have a reason to accuse. I just assumed that was the case because you have no other superiority over me. =/ I'd like to know why you like making other people feel like an idiot.

@Bloodrun:

and poe kei

i have a high post count

so f***ing what.

I just happen to know, and speak truth when i see it. and if you dont like the truth, then i suggest you either find lies and stick to it, or fix what you call right, so i dont have to.

[/quote']

Well explain then. You seem to think you are supierior to me. You don't even f**king know me. Stop acting like it and i wont have a reason to accuse. I just assumed that was the case because you have no other superiority over me. =/ I'd like to know why you like making other people feel like an idiot.

hahahaa

i think im surperior to you

I know im older then you.

I know im stronger then you (that has nothing to do with this situation)

I know im smarter then you.

But to think im superior to a human, is absurd, as it is impossible for anyone, or anything to be superior.

Guest JoshIcy

Mahu ftw xD, jk jk ew

But Female, one way or another they usually get more stress during their lifetime. The least we can do is honor them....

EDIT: Voted Female thinking the question was about the Gender War ._.

@Bloodrun:

and poe kei

i have a high post count

so f***ing what.

[/quote']

hahahaa

But to think im superior to a human, is absurd, as it is impossible for anyone, or anything to be superior.

That doesn't explain anything....-_-

You're still saying the same thing, and being Sarcastic at the same time, Which makes it seem..No you are mocking me. Which is why i still don't see what you find so fun in making me feel like an idiot.

You do not know you are smater than me.

Same goes as others besides age. You got me there.

But we still are spamming which was the problem in the first place. I think if we want to continue this conversation we do it via PM.

@Bloodrun:

and poe kei

i have a high post count

so f***ing what.

[/quote']

hahahaa

You're still saying the same thing, and being Sarcastic at the same time, Which makes it seem..No you are mocking me. Which is why i still don't see what you find so fun in making me feel like an idiot.

But we still are spamming which was the problem in the first place. I think if we want to continue this conversation we do it via PM.

blood stop being so up your self

you argue with me like this all the time!

@Bloodrun:

and poe kei

i have a high post count

so f***ing what.

[/quote']

hahahaa

hmm

no

we finish this conversation here, until you realize

that sarcastic is who i am

i am a analitical person

i will take anything and everything you say, and bend it, and construct it and restrict it some much, that it wont even be in the same context nor time frame, by the time im finished with it.

and yes, i am correct when i say, i am smarter then you

and when i say i am stroner then you

and when i say im older then you (point proven already)

Lets see which gender has more members?

barely many girl likes yugioh!

Judging by this post' date=' neither do people with good grammar skills.

[/quote']

Lol.

Judging by this post, two things have happened.

1)Anime_0wnz got ironically owned. Lost his own'd virginity. Boom! headshotted. Climbed the fail stairs. Whatever.

2) Static's given me more crap of his to Sig. Seriously, after this, all of my epic posts are from you. Which is actually kind of not surprising.

=/.

Oh, Bloodrun, haven't really stopped not-making much sense yet, eh?

RECOVER DAMNIT!

You used to make me think. =(.

Now you make me..

Well, think, but in a worser way. =/.

[/quote']

Lol.

1)Anime_0wnz got ironically owned. Lost his own'd virginity. Boom! headshotted. Climbed the fail stairs. Whatever.

2) Static's given me more crap of his to Sig. Seriously, after this, all of my epic posts are from you. Which is actually kind of not surprising.

=/.

RECOVER DAMNIT!

Now you make me..

The epic post was Time Travel, but far too long and too few people would get it if you sigged it.

Speaking of which, my time machine works now, so it seems. Time to fix the world and stuff, right?

[/quote']

Lol.

=/.

RECOVER DAMNIT!

Now you make me..

lol, i make sense but in a different way, i stopped posting in debates, becuase, you cannot be anolitical, without a certain extent of pissing people off, so i figured to save the mods their warning fingers.

but for you, i can make my posts as confusing as they were before, but then no members besides a few would understand me again, so yeah. and look, im typing normal, just for you ^_^

Now back to the topic. Obviously there are much more males on this site than females' date=' but from what I've seen the few active girls seem to be respectful members. YAY!

*waves female emancipation flag around*^_^

[/quote']

I support you!

:oops: your flag that is...

Yes....and it seemsas though this is a very wierd topic' date=' stranger than I would have thought...

ANYWAY!!!!!!! Yes, alot of the female members here are respected..... coincidence? Are they really that awesome? or are we guys just plain frisky/horney/very very very perverted...

[/quote']

hehe, you said horny =)

Yes....and it seemsas though this is a very wierd topic' date=' stranger than I would have thought...

ANYWAY!!!!!!! Yes, alot of the female members here are respected..... coincidence? Are they really that awesome? or are we guys just plain frisky/horney/very very very perverted...

[/quote']

Im guessing the last two lol. xD

Obviously, there are more males on this site than females. (Check the profiles) :?

As Raven said, the few females on here are some of the more respected members. As far as I know, I am on the GOOD side of ALL of them! 8)

As far as whcih gender is better than the other.......NEITHER! There is no reason why a female can't do something a male can do (with a FEW exceptions - which I am NOT mentioning).

Long story short - I'm on the FEMALE side. :D

And for those who actually care - I'm a GUY!!! :?

Obviously' date=' there are more males on this site than females. (Check the profiles) :?

As Raven said, the few females on here are some of the more respected members. As far as I know, I am on the GOOD side of ALL of them! 8)

As far as whcih gender is better than the other.......NEITHER! There is no reason why a female can't do something a male can do (with a FEW exceptions - which I am NOT mentioning).

Long story short - I'm on the FEMALE side. :D

And for those who actually care - I'm a GUY!!! :?

[/quote']

All of the female members are Known.

Not all are liked by all.

Archived