ZOMG Who's this n00b =O

Cyber Altair

[align=center]no it's not a n00b. So this is getting clichéd but does it seem like i give a f---? So we start from when i was new but i can't remember anything so screw it.... Moving on i raised up the ranks and became known but again that's all i know so meh....

Now we move to the part where you first and stood for 5 minutes (probably longer) in awe shitting bricks because i'm awesome.... *goes and brings a slice of cake* the cake isn't a lie, pie is better but there's no pie in the fridge =(

Now we turn on to the next thing about me, no i'm not gonna talk about my long "thing" since it's inappropriate and i'm not the type who flash their "things" unlike people like bloodrun, Krow, Kox aka "cox" and Luke who all have been tested and proved to have small "things". All animals were harmed in these tests...

Were getting off-topic, well what you have to know is that i'm 14, yes young, sexy and pawnful.... I can make you cry in a debate and have you spend the rest of your life watching something horrible like the picture below and make you my nerd slaves...

[spoiler=Warning: will haunt you for the rest of your lives]

Fat-Bikini.jpg

Not responsible for that =\

now i've been getting complaints about noobs ruining the site, think about them as your little brother/sister (stealing one is possible). They will annoy you but just ignore them, they'll annoy you again. repeat 5-6 times then they'll stop.... An easier option is becoming a super mod and start deleting/ip ban their account. Always works.... Hacking a mods account also works, i recommend God Kaze's since he won't even remember he had an account here and wouldn't find out. Danilus is a better choice... btw isn't about time he got sent to the retired moderators team?

Danilus :Last Visit 21-07-08 09:29 PM

Talk about a lifeless dude....

Anyway i want you to praise me, raise my ego and help me get huge and break a couple of skyscraper with my huge ego-filled belly. Also any donations to buy donuts and help me achieve the huge godly status belly is much appreciated....

As you can see this has been a long disturbing rant to raise awareness about how sexy i look and that you'll have an even better and longer read in my rant section in the YCMagazine ;P

now give me some sex love.... Silencer can give me s-- ;D[/align]

Can I give you loves baby? :P I know I'm not Silencer but...=(

Anyways

You suck at gfx to some degree.

You're a <3s, and the only person who talk to me at like 7AM xD

But anyways, you're awesome, uber nice and whatnot.

And lulz since you can't hotlink that image.

Archived