Holo pulling tricks, Article Written by Toushiro Hitsugaya of YF

5.99 for packs man thts a rip

depends where you live boosters here are $8:99 decks are $24:99' date=' tins are $50:99, duelist packs are 4:50 and the duelist tin is 34:99

[/quote']

Holy crap are you serious?!?!!

Is this in the USA?

no i live in New Zealand so it might seems like it cost a lot

aww...man...

K...funny story...I was in Wal-Mart and I go where the Yu-Gi-Oh and pokémon cards are and I stand there for about, meh...25 minutes just looking for a clue where to find a holo in a Power of the Duelist booster pack cuz earlier...I got a normal rare herald of green light in an EOJ booster...anyways, I stand there inspecting every pack and I finally come to a pack that has an ENORMOUS red dot on it...(It was on Dark Neos' face lol) and I pulled out a Super Vehicroid Jumbo Drill...the card I have wanted since POTD came out!!! I was soo happy to finally get it...So me and My mom went to Fruits and Passion and we tried some random perfumes...(lol, I regret doing that) and I drop the POTD cards in the perfume bottle...OMFG!!! But the upside is...Super Vehicroid was the only card that stayed intact...The other cards curled up cuz of the chemicals that the perfume had!!! The moral is...NEVR GO TO A PERFUME SHOP AFTER YOU BOUGHT YUGIOH CARDS!!! hope y'all enjoyed this!!!

aww...man...

K...funny story...I was in Wal-Mart and I go where the Yu-Gi-Oh and pokémon cards are and I stand there for about' date=' meh...25 minutes just looking for a clue where to find a holo in a Power of the Duelist booster pack cuz earlier...I got a normal rare herald of green light in an EOJ booster...anyways, I stand there inspecting every pack and I finally come to a pack that has an [b']ENORMOUS[/b] red dot on it...(It was on Dark Neos' face lol) and I pulled out a Super Vehicroid Jumbo Drill...the card I have wanted since POTD came out!!! I was soo happy to finally get it...So me and My mom went to Fruits and Passion and we tried some random perfumes...(lol, I regret doing that) and I drop the POTD cards in the perfume bottle...OMFG!!! But the upside is...Super Vehicroid was the only card that stayed intact...The other cards curled up cuz of the chemicals that the perfume had!!! The moral is...NEVR GO TO A PERFUME SHOP AFTER YOU BOUGHT YUGIOH CARDS!!! hope y'all enjoyed this!!!

lmfao i cracked up laughing when i heard this lol man thats unlucky

The bending idea, that I heard, is to the best of my knowledge bend the pack, if it gets owned its a non holo if it doesnt get killed its a super, I used to bend my packs a bit and theres really no difference/its better just to scale because they actually can kick you out of stores for bending their merchandise in half.

aww...man...

K...funny story...I was in Wal-Mart and I go where the Yu-Gi-Oh and pokémon cards are and I stand there for about' date=' meh...25 minutes just looking for a clue where to find a holo in a Power of the Duelist booster pack cuz earlier...I got a normal rare herald of green light in an EOJ booster...anyways, I stand there inspecting every pack and I finally come to a pack that has an [b']ENORMOUS[/b] red dot on it...(It was on Dark Neos' face lol) and I pulled out a Super Vehicroid Jumbo Drill...the card I have wanted since POTD came out!!! I was soo happy to finally get it...So me and My mom went to Fruits and Passion and we tried some random perfumes...(lol, I regret doing that) and I drop the POTD cards in the perfume bottle...OMFG!!! But the upside is...Super Vehicroid was the only card that stayed intact...The other cards curled up cuz of the chemicals that the perfume had!!! The moral is...NEVR GO TO A PERFUME SHOP AFTER YOU BOUGHT YUGIOH CARDS!!! hope y'all enjoyed this!!!

How did you drop the cards in the perfume bottle?

Must've been a pretty big bottle!

All the ones over here are small and would never fit a card in unless it's all bent up.

The bending idea' date=' that I heard, is to the best of my knowledge bend the pack, if it gets owned its a non holo if it doesnt get killed its a super, I used to bend my packs a bit and theres really no difference/its better just to scale because they actually can kick you out of stores for bending their merchandise in half.

[/quote']

So you like, hear it crack?

That would suck if you killed a Trooper like that.

But it worked for me at the sneak. Since I did it six times, the guy who gave out the packs knew me, so he was like, ahhh whatever I don't have anything better to do, so I'll help you get holos in your sixth pack. And he bent the pack, and put it away. Got another one, bent it a bit, and I pulled a Necro Gardna from it. It was sick.

Weigh Them. That's the easiest way. The dot is crap' date=' my friend pulled a clock tower prison from a pack with a red dot on the outside of the pack.

[/quote']

How much do scales cost? And where would you get one?

Ebay about $20 for .01 and A LOT MORE for .001 the one where you can tell the exact card in the pack.

Archived