Team Divinity - Purifying TCG one win at a time

TD.png

Team Angry Mudkipz have gotten drunk off their power, other teams don't have the tools needed to take down them even at their demmed state so it is up to us! Are mission is to take down Mudkipz and become the best TCG team on YCM!

Members:

Shadius 'Dius' (Leader)

Rules: I dem you worthy, post a deck and if I say no that means fix it and try again. Spam here and I shalt burn you with the holy dragon! If a corrupted player from another team wishes to join pm before you post.

At some point when I decide we are ready we will be playing against mudkipz.

I'll join!

Removal deck

Monsters: [19]

3 Caius the Shadow Monarch

2 Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch

1 Zaborg the Thunder Monarch

1 Gren Maju Da Eiza

3 D.D. Survivor

2 D.D. Scout

1 Spirit Reaper

1 Marshmallon

3 Banisher of the Radiance

2 D.D. Assailant

Traps [8]

1 Mirror Force

3 Sakuretsu Armor

1 Torrential Tribute

3 Bottomless Trap Hole

Spells [16]

2 Dimensional Fissure

1 Enemy Controller

1 Heavy Storm

1 Mystical Space Typhoon

1 Hammer Shot

1 D.D.R. Different Dimension Reincarnation

3 Noblemen of Crossout

2 Reinforcement of The Army

Ok This Is A New Deck I Made With A Bit Of My Friends Help

1 Allure of Darkness

1 Brain Control

1 Card Trooper

1 D.D. Crow

3 Dark Armed Dragon

2 Dark Grepher

1 Dark Magician of Chaos

1 Deck Devastation Virus

1 Destiny Hero - Disk Commander

1 Destiny Hero - Fear Monger

2 Destiny Hero - Malicious

1 Elemental Hero Stratos

2 Fusilier Dragon, the Dual-Mode Beast

1 Jinzo

1 Mind Crush

1 Phantom of Chaos

1 Return from the Different Dimension

1 Sangan

3 Solemn Judgment

2 Spirit Reaper

1 D.D.R. - Different Dimension Reincarnation

3 Destiny Draw

1 Heavy Storm

1 Monster Reborn

1 Premature Burial

2 Reinforcement of the Army

1 Crush Card Virus

1 Torrential Tribute

1 Trap Dustshoot

um well y take down the angry mudkips

besides you have wut 3 members thats like 3 vs 1000 thats like you as a 2 year old vs chuck norris as like a 28 year old.

Uh we have one member, me, also im better then all but one mudkip and that is JoC, ryan ill think about it and as for a banner it isn't one

14|Monsters

3|Summoned Skull

3|Cosmo Queen

3|Tri-Horned Dragon

3|Mechanical Snail

1|Sangan

1|Snipe Hunter

16|Spells

1|Monster Reborn

3|Silent Doom

3|Swing of Memories

1|Heavy Storm

3|Card of Safe Return

3|Allure of Darkness

2|Trade-In

15|Traps

1|Crush Card Virus

3|Deck Devastation Virus

3|Eradicator Epidemic Virus

3|Birthright

3|Limit Reverse

1|Mirror Force

1|Torrential Tribute

I copied and pasted the Deck from this and took out Premature Burial to add a third Allure of Darkness.

Lol, you better than me, ton, and Benraino? Stop lying to yourself and get off the drugs. Because all three of us and JoC can beat you IRL. And even if your [star] sized ego thinks you're better than us, your applicants seem kinda, urm... How to put this... stupid. That's a nice word isn't it?

Especially since hioco has an illegal deck, Stardust can't play worth crap IRL since he has trip DaDs and Crush and can only come up with that which is also illegal, and lolCloudians.

Ryan is meh, you're meh, Stardust and hioco should stick to GFXing or actually read the banlist, and you should deflate your ego.

Team Angry Mudkipz did not go drunk with power, we are the best because there is no competition.

Anyway, your informal challenge is an annoyance.

As the leader of Team Angry Mudkipz we formally challenge you to a Team Match. And since we have a lot more members than you, I think we can win! Basically, you duel every person on the team, over MSN, using a webcam, and if you lose once, you're out. If you manage to win, then you're probably a stacker or are amazing at the game and can win SJC's with no effort.

It's an army of one vs. an army of win.

For those who TL;DR'd: Shadius, get over yourself, now. Team Angry Mudkipz formally challenges you, since you challenged and insulted our entire team, to a challenge like Mortal Kombat. You play everybody, and if you lose, we throw you down a bottomless pit, if you win, you are an amazing player and you get an interwebz trophy. And to everybody else, read the banlist.

Also, the competition will be IRL since anybody can run anything on DMU. Or the interwebz for that matter.

lol you actually took it seriously WOW, its just a fun thing to spice up the forums since no one dares to play mudkipz, and last time i check you weren't to great yourself, toni is mental retarded and ben is decent

I will type a bunch of things that no one will read because I'm not as good at this game as this team's leader and I really want to be.

That pretty much summarizes what Cheese Pirate said.

' pid='1029603' dateline='1219797663']

I will type a bunch of things that no one will read because I'm not as good at this game as this team's leader and I really want to be.

That pretty much summarizes what Cheese Pirate said.

Get over yourself, it's sickening. Just because everyone on YCM orgasms over the next big thing doesn't mean it will actually work. I use TCG cards and make strategies for my budget and make them work. I've T4'd at every local I've went to except for one because we didn't have a T8 round which I would've made.

@Shadius, I'm not so great, but I'm good enough to be one of the best on this site, which isn't a very hard thing to do either. Because when it boils down to who's better, DMU doesn't count. Nor does YVD. Because bad programming already determines who wins and loses when it deals the hand. IRL doesn't have bad programming, in fact, God was the greatest programmer to ever exist.

ton is retarded but Ben is almost as good as JoC. If you would deflate your ego for one second and stop fapping to JoC you'd see that. So, you wanna take an entire team with two people with overinflated egos that can't play there way out of a paper bag in a tourney? Go ahead.

The last time I got on this site. I couldn't care less about this site's opinions. This is just a way to lift my ego and get the big kinks straightened out. If anything, most of my decks are posted on Gaia. The only reason I still hang around here is for my team. High School is a jabroni and it's only the third day. If you want me to post a good deck just ask, I'll be happy to post my Little City variant.

using sep 1'st list

Monsters ( 17 )

GK Spy x 3

PMD x 3

Caius x 3

Snagan x 1

Breaker x 1

Snipe Hunter x 1

Spirit Reaper x 1

Legendary Jew Master x 3

Cyber dra x 1

Spells ( 14 )