GNS (My first set) UPDATED

gungeransu

Chaos Deity

-Lower the ATK to 2900 or less. No Normal Monster is allowed more ATK than Blue Eyes.

Life Recovery Spell

-Since it can completely turn a duel around, and prolong it greatly, you should only be able to use it if there is a large difference in you and your opponent's Life Points.

Core Shocker

-The way it is now, it should only effect Effect MOnster Cards. However, it could effect all cards if it had a Life Point cost.

Demon Warrior

-Effect should be limited to once per turn.

Attack Barrier

-You could get away with upping the damage to 500 or 600.

Sagen

-"summoned" is too vauge. Should read: "Normal Summoned or Flipped Summoned".

Dark Knight

-With no drawbacks he's a Beat Stick with a 1 turn Jinzo effect. I would lower his atk to 1600 (1800 at most).

Warp Fusion

-"To Fusion Summon 1 "Kirvash the Unknown"

Warrior of Flare Dragon

-"When this card is Tribute Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower FIRE Dragon-Type monster from your deck to the field". Though it does seem a small bit overpowered in the fact it can summon another copy of itself.

Warrior of Frost Dragon

-Same as above, just change FIRE to WATER.

Shild of the Curse

-This card is overpowered. It can easily be abused with Dimension Fusion, and players love thinning their deck. Not only that, but it gives like 10,000 DEF!

Recommended Change: "Pick cards from the top of your deck until you pick up a Monster Card. Increase the DEF of the equipped monster by an amount equal to the picked up Monster Card. Then, remove all the picked up cards from play."

Elemental Dragon

-"This card cannot be Special Summoned except by tributing 1 FIRE Dragon-Type monster and 1 WATER Dragon-Type monster".

I'll stop there for now and continue tomorrow. I hope this helps.

Wow. I didn't know there were that many problems with them. XP

I guess I still have a lot to learn. Kaze' date=' you truly are a god. Thanks. XD[/quote']

Thanks for the compliment, lol. OMG, nice signature! With that Monster combined with Fusion Fusion, its ATK can go up to 15,000!!! XD

• 1 month later...

Archived