First Posted Cards

Phanax Leminer

• 7 months later...

there good and simple. i like how you made them fair, mostly "sin -gluttony"(that's a little difficult to place it face-up. after ur enemy attacks it, it will be. that's fair and good.). You try to balance or fair both of their card effect and ATK & DEF points. There are somethings that are little overpowered like "Wrath". we all know overpowered cards must have conditions. and the pics are good to, did you draw them? lol, i've been trying to find like those. and your english is not bad. dont worry about it. except the "choice" has to be "choose" hehe.

i was going to give you 8 but i think everything is good. so i'll give u 8.9/10

not bad for your 1st cards.

.....those are pretty good effects........and the pics are good matches.....

9/10

......also, if the first card was reworded to "If your opponent's life points increase, increase you own life points by 1000." then anyone can activate the effect by increasing the opponent's life points......................but the current effect is fine by itself (I just brought this up because other people were discussing the use of the card)......

Not bad' date=' pictures are ok, and the OCG is good for someone who does know English very well I guess.

Ill give them a 7/10

[/quote']

Thank you very much! :3

that is tight keep up the good work 10/10

Thank you very much! Oh a 10/10! Thank you!

Im not gonna be rude but thesse are not worth a 10/10

7/10 ill give you my reasons being:

There not good enough to run in any deck, id need to be in a deck resolving around def rather then offence

Not all pics look liek they fit Like Avarice looks really Squashed.... :P

So i mean there not terrible but there not liek omg im gunna use thesse in liek every battle in yugioh i get.

Not bad' date=' pictures are ok, and the OCG is good for someone who does know English very well I guess.

Ill give them a 7/10

[/quote']

Thank you very much! :3

that is tight keep up the good work 10/10

Thank you very much! Oh a 10/10! Thank you!

Im not gonna be rude but thesse are not worth a 10/10

7/10 ill give you my reasons being:

There not good enough to run in any deck, id need to be in a deck resolving around def rather then offence

Not all pics look liek they fit Like Avarice looks really Squashed.... :P

So i mean there not terrible but there not liek omg im gunna use thesse in liek every battle in yugioh i get.

Archived