Yu-Gi-Oh: Creators of Darkness

Ok, I have a story (but might take suggestions) and I am too lazy to make more than 3 main characters. I need at least 5 more. They can be any type of a person, I dont care. Just follow the form and you will get at least 2 reps (when exactly will vary, but I will try to get back to you within 3 days of submitting if you leave a date of submission-Helps me out... I am a little weird). Also, I am aware that as of September 1st, the new ban list goes into effect. I will change decks around based on that list, as well as what I deem too powerful for created cards.

I got a question:

I don't see the point of making a full' date=' 40-card deck for a fanfic. My points are listed below.

1) When do you ever see all 40 cards used in a duel?

2) When you provide someone with a theme and a few sample cards, it's a lot easier for the writer to make a duel with said character. Trust me; I know from first-hand experience. Do you know how hard it is to write a duel when you're given an exact list of cards? Answer: very.

3) If a simple theme is given, you (the author) can adapt it to the duel's situation. It's a lot easier.

So, please reconsider the "40 exact" rule; you'll be thankful that you did.

[/quote']

My answer:

I do, in fact, know how dificult it can be using a 40 card deck in a fan-fic. But, the system I am currently using (pretty successfully, I might add) requires it. I, however, will be willing to take a few cards and finish a deck around that if anybody wants.

Name: duh, the name of your character

Alignment: Good, Bad, or Neutral (Honestly, nuetrals will be gone really early)

Background: Develope your character

Deck Name: Make it catchy

Signature Card: Any created cards must be submitted to me, or have a link to them.

Deck: See deck name for created cards. Go in the Order-Monsters, Extra Deck, Spells, Traps. Clearly labelled with the number of each card types by the label.

1 last thing, I might make this into a video, so If you want your character to look a certian way, just e-mail it to me.

Everyone who submits a character will get 2-4 rep (Depending on my mood (not really) and how creative you character is (big factor) as well as being credited if I decide to make this into a video.

Thanks!

Name: Mike

Alignment: Good

Backround: Master Duelist, Travels with 1 friend has the 3 wicked gods

Deck Name: The Ultimate Glory Deck

Signature Card: Dark Magician

My Deck:

Spells

Diffusion Wave Motion

Graceful Charity

Pot of Greed

Marshmallon Glasses

Black Luster Ritual

Change of Heart

Axe of Despair

Polymerization

Mystic Plasma Zone

Card Destruction

Trap

Miracle Restoring

Rope of Life

Dust Tornado

Magic Jammer

The Eye of Truth

Collected Power

Waboku

Lightforce Sword

Magic Cylinder

Spellbinding Circle

Monsters

Dark Paladin

Dark Magician

Dark Magician Girl

Buster Balder

Sangan

Mystical Ef

Magician of Faith

Marshmallon

Giant Soldier of Stone

Summoned Skull

Black Luster Soldier

Kings Knight

The 3 Magna Warriors ( Alpha, Beta, Gamma)

Gazzele the King of Mystcal Beasts

Neo the Magic Swordsman

Curse of Dragon

Obnoxious Celtic Guardian

Kurboh

Name: Merik Hihgahsouh

Alignment: Good

Background: #1 duelist in japan.Very huge and Freakishly muscular, though he can make his muscles look smaller.

Naturally Spikey,silver hair.Usually Very calm and easy going, but protects his girlfriend.

Eye Color: redish grey.

Height: 7'2"

Deck Name: Chronotic Time Bomb

Signature Card:

115049hn1.jpg

Deck:

Monsters

______

Blackout Angel Mech MK - 6451 x 2

Aerial Wipeout Mech, King Of Mechs x 1

Combined Quad Force Laser Mecha x 2

Combination Mecha x 3

Soldier Of The Chronotic Palace x 2

Mecha Heart x 2

Ancient Gear Mech x 3

Dark Blade x 3

Gemini Elf x 3

Luster Dragon x 3

Card Trooper x 2

Man-Eater Bug x 3

Spells

______

Mystical Space Typhoon x 3

Malevolent Nuzzler x 2

Dark Core x 1

Trap Remover x 1

Chronotic Wipeout x 3

Chronotic United Creator x 2

Traps

______

Spell Jammer x 2

Trap Jammer x 2

Mirror Force x 2

Sakuretsu Armor x 2

Legacy Of Yata-Garasu x 2

Merik's Girlfriend:

Name:Naomi Shibotakaiah

[spoiler=Background(A little mature)]a1705_211768.jpg

Usual mood: Calm or Attatched to her boyfriend(Merik)

Height: 5'9"

Signature Card: Not a duelist.

Plz make her as well. She makes up part of Merik's personality

effect of card:This card can only be Summoned by Chronotic Combination Summoning or this card's effect. The Chronotic Combination Summoning requires 6 "Chronos Mecha" Monsters. When this card is Summoned, the ATK and DEF of this card becomes 500. During each of your Standby Phases, you can pay 500 Life points to increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 500 Points. Once per turn, you can decrease the ATK of this card by 500 points to destroy all other monsters on the field. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card isdestroyed, you can Special Summon this card to your field during your next Standby Phase by paying 1000 Life Points.

[spoiler=Card goes with these 2 cards]115049yj5.jpg

115049tw8.jpg

I also edited my character thing

effect of card:This card can only be Summoned by Chronotic Combination Summoning or this card's effect. The Chronotic Combination Summoning requires 6 "Chronos Mecha" Monsters. When this card is Summoned' date=' the ATK and DEF of this card becomes 500. During each of your Standby Phases, you can pay 500 Life points to increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 500 Points. Once per turn, you can decrease the ATK of this card by 500 points to destroy all other monsters on the field. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card isdestroyed, you can Special Summon this card to your field during your next Standby Phase by paying 1000 Life Points.

[spoiler=Card goes with these 2 cards']115049yj5.jpg

115049tw8.jpg

I also edited my character thing

Ok, I missread your deck. If you have any created cards, i need those effects (PM me, though)

Archived