The Seven

These monsters are based off of the seven deadly sins (obviously)...please rate and tell me what you think.

The Seven – Sloth DARK 4 Star

[Fiend/Effect] 0/2100

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, neither player can declare an attack. Both players must pay 300 Life Points to Normal Summon or set monsters on the field.

The Seven – Gluttony DARK 4 Star

[Fiend/Effect] 1700/1900

When your opponent activates an effect that increases his/her Life Points, negate the effect and increase your Life Points by the same amount that was negated. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, increase your Life Points by an amount equal to the DEF of the destroyed monster.

The Seven – Lust DARK 3 Star

[Fiend/Effect] 1100/200

This card cannot be selected as an attack target or for a monster effect. Once per turn, you may switch 1 monster on your opponent’s side of the field to your side of the field. During the End Phase of the turn you activated this card’s effect, you may offer the selected monster as a tribute to Special Summon 1 a monster whose card name includes "The Seven" from your hand, deck, or Graveyard.

The Seven – Greed DARK 4 Star

[Fiend/Effect] 1800/1500

If your opponent activates an effect that involves drawing a card(s), negate the effect and draw the same amount of cards as the negated effect. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, draw cards equal to the Level of the destroyed monster.

The Seven – Envy DARK 5 Star

[Fiend/Effect] 1000/1800

When this card battles with a monster on your opponent’s side of the field, increase the ATK of this card by an amount equal to half the original ATK of the attacking/attacked monster.

The Seven – Pride DARK 5 Star

[Fiend/Effect] 2000/2200

This card is unaffected by Spell, Trap, or Monster effects that specifically designate this card as a target.

The Seven – Wrath DARK 8 Star

[Fiend/Effect] 2800/3500

If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, during your next End Phase, Special Summon this card to your side of the field and destroy all monsters on the field other than this card. If this card is destroyed except by a result of battle, Special Summon this card to your side of the field during your next End Phase and destroy all Spell and Trap cards on the field. You can only use the effect of this card once during the duel.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Very original, I'll give you that. Here are the pros and cons I find for each card.

Sloth:

+Tough to get rid of.

+ Annoying to play against.

– Dead against an S/T heavy deck like mine.

Gluttony:

+Great for your life points.

+Relatively decent stats.

– Terrible problem if the foe has Bad Reaction to Simochi.

Lust:

+Control-switching.

+Summon effect.

– Bad stats.

– Errata: say "monster with "The Seven" in its name" instead of ""The Seven" monster."

Greed:

+Great for drawing cards.

+O.K. stats.

– Big graveyard filler without Infinite Cards.

Envy:

– Broken. You're guaranteed to win every battle if monsters are not helped by Axe of Despair. Tone down its effect some.

Pride:

+Good stats.

– Dead against Raigeki/Dark Hole/Lightning Vortex.

Wrath:

+Great stats.

– Dead against Removal decks like mine.

– Broken. Nearly impossible to get rid of. Make it vulnerable in some way.

OVERALL: +1; C+; 7.9/10.0: Fix the brokenness and you'll be flying uphill.

Archived