AIM TOURNAMENT REGISTER NOW

Ok this is only for people with AIM if you are interested in joining this tournament please AIM me at my address: luellamike. Or just reply here but remember to add me on your buddy list if not I will have no reconignition that you are allowed in the tournament. In addition, everyone needs to be online at exactly 5-8 PM EST starting Monday. Also, it is a singles tournament all of the matches will be 1 out of 1. The Final match however will be a 2 out of 3 match. If you have any questions or concerns please PM me or AIM me. Once again my AIM address is luellamike.

P.S. The only reason its 2 hours is because I get home from school at around 4 and go to sleep around 9 so it will give a bit of time to do stuff. The 1st round will be held on Monday for all participants. Also please post your AIM address here as well. If you need other peoples AIMs please either PM me or AIM me.

ONCE AGAIN THE FIRST ROUND OF THE TOURNY WILL BE MONDAY 5-8 PM EST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF THERE IS AN ODD AMOUNT OF PEOPLE I WILL ENTER MYSELF IN THE TOURNY! ALSO IF YOU ARE IN A TOURNY MATCH

ALWAYS DO IT IN A CHAT ROOM SO OTHER PEOPLE CAN AIM YOU TO INVITE THEM TO WATCH THE MATCH! REGISTER NOW!!!!!!!!

Rules: Singles

Traditional but these cards WILL NOT be allowed: Yata-Garasu, Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beggining, Kuriboh (only I can use that if im in XD)

8000 LP

All duels must be in Chat Rooms so other people can watch duels if they wish just post your chat room # or invite them if they want to watch duelists.

MY AIM=luellamike

Registration list:

1.Star*Trainer-AIM=TotalRa

2.Cyberdude-AIM=cyberdude0213

3.Necrophia-AIM=Vampires Batty

4.wolfbeserker-AIM=fatassmother4000

ill register but how do you get an AIM adress and do we use real cards?

Yes you use real cards and the way you put buddies in is called: Go to a website called www.meebo.com and sign in on AIM then at the Right top corner will be a smiley with a "+" beside it click it and add the AIM address =).

EST = what?

-3?

No, actually its -5

Okay, I didnt mention this before but PLEASE POST YOUR AIM ADDRESS WHEN YOU REGISTER IT WILL MAKE IT A WHOLE LOT EASIER!

Archived