Pixel ID Tutorial

[attachment=5495]Okay I been browzing Deviant Art and saw Pixel IDs and learned how to make 1:

441x670

pixels wide x pixels high

the bg color:

R: 187

G: 197

B: 188

Portrait:

The money shot to go along with your sprite. It should reflect your burning vigor.

Username Logo:

Think old school, think game logo. Like Street Fighter or Streets of Rage.

Stats:

You got, Attack, Speed, Special, Will

Tagline:

Are You Ready? Broke! Misson Compelete! think of it like a custom title but arcade.

NOTE!!!

THIS CHARACTER IS YOU NOT YOUR CREATION, ITS YOU AS A ARCADE CHARACTER

Examples:

Pixel_ID__by_Endling.jpgTenshi__s_New_Pixel_ID_by_Tenshi_no.jpg

People who made created this idea are: Endling, Robotnicc and Fayrenpickpocket, Scrotumnose (those were the ones who started it)

Like for instants here is the Pixel ID of the person who began to think this up:

• 2 weeks later...

LOOK at who got credit, tehodis...

Anyway nice one NSB all thats missing is a portrait for the character and the line under the character like "Locked Character" or something that you want to put under their.

also tehodis read post #3 being mine reading this very thing:

"I not claiming I invented this, I just shipping it thats it" meaning I bringing this idea to YCM and no I haven't edited anything to make you look back tehodis, heck only thing I did edit was adding a name to those who were part of it. So yes Scrotumnose was added as requested you just never noticed. (not trying to be mean just look carefully at what someone posts).

I did look back, at your first post. Since normally people put who they got it from where they put it.

And it doesn't matter if you say "also I not claiming I invted this, I just shipping it thats it.", since you still havn't given credit for who WROTE the tutorial. YOu're giving credit for the pixel-ID idea, but not for the actual tutorial. Which is what I was saying.

anyway lets go with a small tiny edit of adding someone else being the guy/gal (don't know what gender) thought this idea up and by accident the name was not noticed on my 1st post, okay? also yes I will add a link from deviant art to here of how to do it (Warning: Language)

also I still having trouble with mine

(I not the king of spriting, heck I might as well be the novice when it comes to spriting)

Archived