Lots of things useful to know before posting. [A Tutorial]

Guest Tiger

Here is a place to stop and read the following because you are a new member, or you just need help!

Being Polite:

Be polite to all members(yes even the ones that are mean to you), even if they are giving you -reps like crazy!

-reps

If you get a -rep that you think you should not get take it here! If it does not get removed right away, don't annoy or get mad at a mod. They have a life too. If a Mod says that they will not remove it, don't get all mad at that mod.

Posting Cards:

To post cards make a card, then save it. Open up the card and click on the card. Wait a little bit. A link should appear, copy it. When you go to post a card just paste the card and It will appear.

With points you can buy Name Changes, make a contest with points, enter the YCM Lottery, buy from a shop, or make a request! For name changes click here!

How to deal with rude people:

If someone gets mad at you, don't get mad at them, just talk to them, and if that does not work then pm a mod. Neg reps are no big deal, don't get mad at a person just for giving you a -rep. If a member is being rude to you report it to a mod(Click Here for the list of mods).

Don't Spam:

Have fun on the forums, and if you are not having fun, then don't spam and say "I am not having fun, I am going to leave" just post it here. If you get a certain amount of posts, then don't make a thread announcing that, It will just get locked and you will not be happy. Just post it here.

Here is a list of people to talk to if you feel the need to talk to a fellow member:

Tiger

Lazer Yoshi

Ascari®

~Raven~

.Digital.Simplicity

grale253

God Duelist

GodPuppy

Atomix

If there is something I forgot please post it here, and it will be added :) Remember to always have fun on the forum :)

-Tiger

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived