Silent Magician World the movie!!!! (abridged version) so really its just an episode

Prepare for... the abridged movie!! so really its just an episode well here it is!

Enjoy!

GyakuMajiGireInvasion

Hi it`s me again, geuss what happened yesterday...

I was fighting one of my friends for several hours doing the same techniquie over and over again, I hit him in the face and he got knocked out, unfortunatly, he died later, I consumed his body. Hopefully I don`t get cought, but anyways, I noticed a cloud, it was the shape of my Gyaku Gire Death Symbol. I flew up to the cloud, and it wasnt made of water, it was made out of fire. I quickly thrashed the fire cloud with my new Water Staff and the cloud dissappeared. Underneath me I could see a ritual. A Gyaku Gire Maji takeback ritual. I quickly killed the Gyaku Gire Panda`s doing the ritual, but it already begun. Sveral hours later, I found everyone in my village gone. I found Maji Gire Panda`s with the blood of a Silent Magician from their mouth. I knew they were up to something. I knew it was genjutsu, so I cleared off the genjutsu. I quickly (Uber Card Games!!!!!) got my Uber Card Games Staff and used it`s power to throw cards at everything near 2000 miles from me. The Panda`s got hit, and came to my village as fast as possible. I was surrounded, but I used my Uber Card Game Gyaku Gire Maji Gire Death Symbol Except It`s A Staff and killed them all with Lighting Blade. I used my Crystal Beast Silent Magician card and made it alive! (bad grammar lol) I used it`s effect to kill ever Cardproffessor hater out there. I quickly went into the shelter of Ultimate Silent Magician and I killed a Garzett that was attacking. Then later (by the way it started raining when he got his Uber Card Game weapon, his first one) I found Gazretts all over my village. I used Fire of Uber Card Games Staff and burned them all. One Gazretts stabed me in the back. Later I woke up here. And I was completely unharmed...

The End

the uber card games represent...[attachment=4200]

Archived