DOH- TK

chaoserver

Yes its a demise deck, no its not an original concept. Just built it today, though I need another megamorph and doom dozer.

Tributes/special/ritual:

Doom Dozer x2(will be at three)

Demise x3

Metal armored bug

Non tribute:

Manju x3

senju x3

sonic bird x3

Insect knight x3

Neo bug x2

Sangan

Spell:

Metamorphisis x2

Heavy storm

giant trunade

Advanced ritual art x3

End of the world

Megamorph x2(will be at three)

Premature burial

Traps:

ROD

jar of greed x3

reckless greed x2

Torrential tribute

Magical cylinder

Fusion deck:

Cyber twin x2

Heres the win conditions.

1. Need a demise, Advance ritual art, prem and megamorph. Summon demise, use ritual art to pitch metal armored bug(if its in your hand search out end of the world with manju/bird). Activate effect, clear the field, prem bug megamorph it for exact game.

2. Same as the first, only use metamorphisis to bring out cyber twin.

3. Same as the first only use doom dozer to meta or morph.

Pretty fast wins occur, end of the world also protects vs. cursed seal of the forbidden spell. Heavy and trunade used to stop prohibition and cloak and dagger/my body as a shield. Unless two or more insects are pulled wins are fairly easy.

I was thinking heavy storm/trunade. Demise can blow up the field, and deal with facwdown threats. I will however need those atleast sidedecked against those who use anti demise cards as they all need to be set(my body as a shield, prohibiton ect.)

Its a hard decision as I need everything in here for most situations.

What happens if your opponent has Torretial Tribute face down and activates it before you get a chance to activate Demise's effect? Then your screwed!

Not really. As long as I have a prem/megamorph/metamorphosis/doom dozer in my hand it doesn't really matter. Having my Demise ROD'd or Solemn'd is usually just a minor inconvinience, as if I have doom dozer, a metal armored in my grave with a prem, or a metamorphosis I can still fufill my OTK conditions.

Archived