[SIA] Supernatural Investigation Agency [SIA]

Davok

SIALogo.png

Greetings, and welcome to the world's first organization of the world's most best researchers and scientists of mythical creatures, extraterrestials, and spirits. Here in the SIA we shall research supernatural disturbances, goings on, and also protect our planet from alien invasions. There are many strange creatures in this world and out, and our job is to research them, understand them, and protect them. Our headquarters shall be in the Supernatural Research section of Cambridge University in Britain, the Restricted VIP Section of the Université de Paris in France, the Supernatural Science section in the Berlin University of Applied Sciences in Germany, University of Moscow in Russia, and the Simon Fraser University in Canada. In these bases we shall research different sorts of creatures in the wild. You will be applied a mission each month. (AKA an RP) It is mandatory to take part in a mission.

[spoiler= Research]None so far.

[spoiler=Form]

Professor Form(4, 5 or 6 stars only)

Name:

Profession: (What type of supernatural things you research)

History:

Example of Research:

Hunter Form(3 and 4 stars up)

Name:

Weapon:

Inventory: (The list of lures, traps and other doodads to trap creatures)

Profession: (What type of creature do you hunt)

History:

References:

Student Form (1 and 2 stars up)

Name:

Subject: (Which subject would you like to be teached)

History:

References:

List of Classes (for Students, schedule will be PM'd to you)

• Dragon Taming
  • Obstacle Course
  • Mathematics
  • Stealth
  • English & Grammar
  • Riddles
  • Spells
  • Abduction Course

this looks good student should be ez

Name:Clyde

Subject:stealth,Abduction Course,Obstacle Course

History:He always like to play Abduction games.His parents told him to get up and do somthing with his life. so he did his.He got straght A's in his class with out even trying

References:I guess his teachers,parents,books,games

List of Classes stealth,Abduction Course,Obstacle Course

@Aashar: Yes, you can.

@terriq: Subject is which subjects you'll be teached. History is the history and biography of a character. References are a list of people you can refer to. Also, I highly advise you take the English & Grammar course, for Grammar is a must in this organization.

Fill in the Subject, Reference and History and I'll accept you.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Teached = Taught / ^_^

Sorry about the lackluster bio; I really have no history, and Orukyuza Idaizaku is my human disguise.

Name: Orukyuza Idaizaku

Profession: Professionally draconological; naturally occultic

History:

Not much of one. However, the mere fact that he materialized from nowhere in a surge of anti-magical energy gives people the general sense that the SIA is the perfect place for him.

Example of Research: Okay, WTF is this supposed to be?

Name: Indar Ultima

Profession: Math

History: Indar Ultima, head of his time, has no tolerance for anything but perfection. (think professer snape) He ranges from higher forms of math down to the simplest equation. He also can teach Stealth n his spare time. He prefers to be called Prof. Ultima. Teachers, he says, can call him Ultima, or Proffesser. Anything else, and he will either throw a large fit, or simply ignore.

Example of Research: This I don't know what an example could be. 5th/6th Math. For the one I might be able to help with, Stealth, I am pretty good at being sneaky.

An example of your research is basically well- an example of your research in your particular field. Anything ranging from notes, articles, segments in novels that your written, and even doodling. And mechking101, the SIA doesn't affiliate with any organization that wouldn't be able to assist them.

Can i join though...

Professor Form..

Name:Omega Zero....

Profession:Teaching how to Hunt And research Ghosts, Poltageists And teaching how to Build And research Alien Weaponary Robots guns etc...

History:He was born omega zero he was told his mum was kidnapped and they told her to give him that name he can see ghosts and poltageist and can build technolgy far beyond anybody in the universe he got bullied at school because of his differences so he left early to persue his dream of being a ghost hunter and thn he stumbled upon this place somewhere he can put his talents to use....

Example of Research:I have discovered a hill in central Pennsylvania where vehicles move UP the hill while not in gear? But that is all so far i'll add more when i discover them...

Name: Jacob Anderton

Profession: Ancient Dinosaurs, Mythical Artifacts

History: Young but strong, Jacob searches the world for powerful artifacts to help Britain for the eruption of the super volcanio and World War III

Example of Research: The lock ness monster

Archived