1. 1. What beverages do you prefer?

• Alcohol
    • Juices
    • Soft Drinks (soda)
    • Other

Alcohol ruins society. Pot does not.

Thus I have to vote for juice. :p

Neither of them ruin society.

Only people can do that' date=' because they [i']are[/i] the society as a whole.

Human nature wants them to feel good, but doing so partially tear down the establishment as a whole because they cannot think clearly due to judgment impairment.

Individualism thrives when we allow people to use substances that, though it may make them happy, make them wreckless and act out of fashion. Marijuana does not make you unaware of your surroundings to the point where you become belligerent and cause problems to society, and does not make you angry, and thus does not detriment human well being or societies well being.

Alcohol ruins society. Pot does not.

Thus I have to vote for juice. :p

Neither of them ruin society.

Only people can do that' date=' because they [i']are[/i] the society as a whole.

Human nature wants them to feel good, but doing so partially tear down the establishment as a whole because they cannot think clearly due to judgment impairment.

Individualism thrives when we allow people to use substances that, though it may make them happy, make them wreckless and act out of fashion. Marijuana does not make you unaware of your surroundings to the point where you become belligerent and cause problems to society, and does not make you angry, and thus does not detriment human well being or societies well being.

:/

Marijuana is illegal though.

'Ey, botta bing.

Soda.

I drink a lot of Pepsi a week <_<... One week' date=' I looked at my trash... 50 gallons.

But now I am down to like 3 a week.

[/quote']

At a rate of 50 gallons a week, you would lose 50-60 pounds if you stopped drinking soda all together for the course of a year.

XD

I'm not going to say you're lying though. I drink, I know, at least 5 liters a week. :/

Guest JoshIcy

Soda.

I drink a lot of Pepsi a week <_<... One week' date=' I looked at my trash... 50 gallons.

But now I am down to like 3 a week.

[/quote']

At a rate of 50 gallons a week, you would lose 50-60 pounds if you stopped drinking soda all together for the course of a year.

XD

I'm not going to say you're lying though. I drink, I know, at least 5 liters a week. :/

lol I use it to maintain my weight tbqh [haha thanks static it came in handy].

[spoiler=Misc Parts]Due to my in ability to each except during certain periods of the day, and if I don't during those times I don't eat at all. I would likely be skinny....

It keeps me at a constant 130-180lbs, any lighter and I feel skinny xD.

Archived