The Dragon Contest (Pleez Lock now the Contest has finished)

RAWMansonBoy

Guest darkgodzilla

i wish this would become a real pack that people could buy once this is done cause some nice dragons are in it and i would join this but i dont think i have a chance of winning.plus i'm such i noob that idk how to pay the 1 pint fee :(

Here's my entry, art found on DA:

131939df4.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Releasing 3 monsters you control. This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each. This card gains 200 ATK each time it destroys a monster by battle. When your opponent activates a Trap card you can reduce this card's ATK to 200 below its original ATK to negate the effect of the Trap card and destroy it. The amount of ATK below this card's original ATK that you must decrease this card's ATK to is doubled each time you negate an effect with this card's Effect.

Hope you liked it and i wasn't to late to post!

ok... i enter this... soooo many Dragon contests btw...

127126px3.jpg

This card is not treated as a DARK monster while it is face-up on the field. If this card attacks, it gains ATK equal to twice the ATK of the monster it battles until the end of the Damage Step. At the end of a Battle Phase in which this card attacks, it is switched to Defense Position. By discarding 1 card, negate the activation of a Spell, Trap or Effect Monster whose effect would destroy this card. By discarding 1 card when this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed.

here are my cards, the pic is a support card, and the rest are dragons are you can see.

Shining Metal Dragon Warrior

35419ny5.jpg

Gearfried, the Iron Knight + A Level 5 or higher Dragon Type monster.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, this card can only be Special Summoned, by Tributing the monster's listed above from your side of the field. This card can Attack the amount of monster's, to the Amount of Dragon Type monster's you Control. If this card is Selected for the Effect of a Spell, Trap or monster, Pay 400 Life Points, to Negate the Effect and Destroy the card.

Lunar Trident Dragon

35419zk5.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned, this card can only be Normal Summoned or Set. If this card, Declares an Attack, Pay 500 Life Points, to Destroy the monster this card is Attacking, and Inflict the Difference of ATK to your Opponent's Life Points.

my final card, please tell me if it is bad or good.

Trident Dragon of Limitness, Kronos.

35419rw4.jpg

1 Tuner monster + 1 or more Non Tuner monster(s).

When this card is Succesfully Synchro Summoned, send all cards on your side of the field to the Graveyard, except for this card. This card gains 1000 ATK Points X. the Amount of monster's sent to the Graveyard by this card's effect, including the Synchro Materials. This card can Attack once more during your Battle Phase, by Paying 500 Life Points.

I hope it is good.

Archived