Just temp ban me already...I'm sick of the limits...BAN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silencerleader

' pid='1065548' dateline='1220402917']

Look...if you insist on making fun of someone' date=' make fun of me.

I don't mind.

[/quote']

I don't either.

:/

I only mind if you make fun of selena gomez....

It's kind of difficult not to make fun of Selena Gomez.

She's uglier than a Silencerleader.

:O

you think this is ugly

selenabg2-1.png

Eww.......her head looks like the Penguin from Batman Returns.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I think NO ONE Should be unbanned. they have a reason to be banned. So until that ban is lifted' date='there punishment will remain the same. Anyone how has negative opinions about this,KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF!! This is my opinion and it shall remain even if you try to convince me otherwise.

[/quote']

What if some moderators feel that the ban wasn't proper?

So I think NO ONE Should be unbanned. they have a reason to be banned. So until that ban is lifted' date='there punishment will remain the same. Anyone how has negative opinions about this,KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF!! This is my opinion and it shall remain even if you try to convince me otherwise.

[/quote']

What if they banned you cause they felt like it.

[/quote']

lolz

Tough squash.

Wow. You guys suck. You just really, really, suck.

._. There isn't much I can say beyond that. Oh well. Go on, keep making fun of others on a website. I'm sure you're adding some real meaning to your lives by doing so. Yup. No doubt about it.

Oh no, I'm totally not being sarcastic. The more you make someone angry on the internet, the closer you get to accomplishing all your life's goals, right? I mean, this is totally worth your time. Have fun.

Wow. You guys suck. You just really' date=' really, suck.

._. There isn't much I can say beyond that. Oh well. Go on, keep making fun of others on a website. I'm sure you're adding some real meaning to your lives by doing so. Yup. No doubt about it.

Oh no, I'm totally not being sarcastic. The more you make someone angry on the internet, the closer you get to accomplishing all your life's goals, right? I mean, this is totally worth your time. Have fun.

[/quote']

Well...I wouldn't say that...

I mean...having a laugh completes the circle. And if that is sucking, then get out!! -_-

[/quote']

Man, sometimes lies really hurt. In future, don't lie.

[/quote']

Q4T Go Necro-Lord!!

[/quote']

Q4T Go Necro-Lord!!

In future, please, keep you love for me to a regular level. Anyways, you Aeon, belong in the 'I failed so I blame you' catagorie.

To me, it's really pathetic how some of you act

You're childish bastards, who have nothing better to do than insult people online

You're obviously too spoiled to possibly understand how any real life problems could affect people

I just really wish I could see how some of you would grow up, to see how you react when something tragic happens in your life, to see what happens to you, and how it affects your life

The door is a fabrication of your imagination. It's a website. Now at least answer me this: what the hell do you even get out of this? Bear in mind you do not know her, have no comprehension of her, and have no right to judge her.

Anyways' date=' you Aeon, belong in the 'I failed so I blame you' catagorie.

[/quote']

Oh noes, some person I could care less about gave me a fail. My life is over.

To me' date=' it's really pathetic how some of you act

You're childish a******s, who have nothing better to do than insult people online

You're obviously too spoiled to possibly understand how any real life problems could affect people

I just really wish I could see how some of you would grow up, to see how you react when something tragic happens in your life, to see what happens to you, and how it affects your life

[/color']

Look who's talking girl that gets whatever she wants from mommy.

You grow up. And until you do...out!

*cough* Add some periods...*cough* at the end of the sentences *cough*.

You're childish a******s, who have nothing better to do than insult people online

[/color']

How come the only people how do things like correct grammar get things wrong themselves. The ones who get it right don't bother to fix others?

[/color']

How come the only people how do things like correct grammar get things wrong themselves. The ones who get it right don't bother to fix others?

I guess you are right :/

[/color']

What do you mean you 'Guess I am right' of coyse i am right, i look at things, then tell things. Easy.

[/color']

What do you mean you 'Guess I am right' of coyse i am right, i look at things, then tell things. Easy.

XD Banish bad grammar!! NAO!!

Archived