tea

kidchaor

Joey's sister is the least needed character.

That or Kiaba's little brother.-supporting character for kiaba...pointless but needed

Or Rex Rapter-supporting rival

Or Weevil Underwood- supporting rival

Or Mai Valentine (Or whatever)- more important than the others -supporting rival.

Tea is only in because the company needed some well developed

love intrest.

all needed

fix'd

Joey's sister is the least needed character.

That or Kiaba's little brother.

Or Rex Rapter

Or Weevil Underwood

Or Mai Valentine (Or whatever)

Tea is only in because the company needed some well developed

love intrest.

mokuba is somewhat important because without mokuba's help seto would not be who he is today

rex and weevil are their for comic relef and mai is in the show because everyshow needs at least 1 adult female.

i do not remember how to spell relef but if the spellings wrong can you please correct me in a responsable way.

i dont hate her... she was a vital part in some of the areas of the storyline...

like in Duelist Kingdom and she stood up for Yugi. ;)

she was needed. i dont understand how you can feel so passionately (hate is passion, for those of you reading) about a cartoon though.

Who hates Tea. I hate her because she give retarded friendship speeches and is the least important character in Yu-Gi-Oh! next to Tristan.

*Fixed*

I think you don't have friends' date=' so stop complaining about Tea :x

[/quote']

i have alot of friends. i think that tea can do without all of the annoying friendship speeches that goes on and on. it basically never ends. she needs to control what she says because i think she's addicted to friendship speeches.

Archived