Griffinoc Set (INCOMPLETE)

Necrophia

Oh, that's "Gryphon" Wing. That Griffin's an outcast because it's parents were related and named it "Gryphon". It's so confused, look on the card, it's in some weird place. It has no idea what it's doing anymore. Especially since Harpie's Feather Duster was banned. It's flying around by itself.

My GRIFFIN wing is actually beautiful!

Oh' date=' that's "Gryphon" Wing. That Griffin's an outcast because it's parents were related and named it "Gryphon". It's so confused, look on the card, it's in some weird place. It has no idea what it's doing anymore. Especially since Harpie's Feather Duster was banned. It's flying around by itself.

My GRIFFIN wing is actually beautiful!

[/quote']

I see...

Actually yeah that's great art...

But anyways...

Are you planning on making more?

I think you mean 10/10.

A grammar mistake is the result of a typo, which ultimately should not lead to me getting 3 Stars out of 5.

The effects are good, the images are good, and the grammar is generally good.

By the way, I don't see any grammatical errors.

Not a bad set. I only have two small problems

1. A couple of the pics, particualy Dark Storm Griffin and Abominable Griffin look slightly blurry in my opinion. Not really a big issue, but clearing them up would make them look a touch more realistic.

2. I don't have any problems with grammer, but I do with wording. Some of the cards, especially Griffin's Wing, sound kinda confusing when you read them. Also, when the word "monster" is used alone, it's usually captialized, at least in alot of the real cards that I've seen. Finally, card text is usually very specific, using phrases like "This card" and "You may activate this card only when", which I spotted an absence of in a few of the cards.

All in all, a very nice set and I'm looking forward to more. I currently give it an 8/10, but if those problems are fixed, I will increase it.

Archived