Civilizations 4 or Age of Empires

Freeman The Master

To the creator of this thread, you gave me a neg rep for moving it to Polls, meaning its appropriate place, and then tell me how pissed you are. You know what? I'm pissed at people like you who act without thinking first. If you had looked through the Games section first, you would have seen that it's a sub-board for Forum Games and not about video or computer games.

like it says witch one do you play most what do you think and witch one do you suggest

This does look like a question which belongs here to me.

I give you one chance, either you remove the rep or I let it get removed and give you a nice little warning.^_^

To the creator of this thread' date=' you gave me a neg rep for moving it to Polls, meaning its appropriate place, and then tell me how pissed you are. You know what? I'm pissed at people like you who act without thinking first. If you had looked through the Games section first, you would have seen that it's a sub-board for Forum Games and not about video or computer games.

like it says witch one do you play most what do you think and witch one do you suggest

This does look like a question which belongs here to me.

I give you one chance, either you remove the rep or I let it get removed and give you a nice little warning.^_^

you know i am a USA citizen i have no idea where you live but here we have the Freedom of speech as long as i am not swearing i can say what ever i want. you should listen to or visit the guys at Stardock, or Ironcladed forms there mush nicer and they help out the newbies if they have trouble with something and tell them in a nice manor if they did something wrong in sated of giving them lip. So NO give me a warning i will ware it like a badge of honor.

Read my post again, the only person who did or said something in a manner which was not nice was you. Of course you are allowed to say whatever you want, but when you're wrong about an issue, you should just accept it instead of neg repping people. I only told you that this was the wrong section and moved it for you, but the only thing I get in response is a neg rep? Really...

Read my post again' date=' the only person who did or said something in a manner which was not nice was you. Of course you are allowed to say whatever you want, but when you're wrong about an issue, you should just accept it instead of neg repping people. I only told you that this was the wrong section and moved it for you, but the only thing I get in response is a neg rep? Really...

[/quote']

you could have said why but you did't

there i changed it.

Why? As I already said...

If you had looked through the Games section first' date=' you would have seen that it's a sub-board for Forum Games and not about video or computer games.[/quote']

I think I explained this enough. Seriously, just accept that you were wrong and let's move on, I don't feel like hearing about this story anymore.

If you had looked through the Games section first' date=' you would have seen that it's a sub-board for Forum Games and not about video or computer games.[/quote']

I think I explained this enough. Seriously, just accept that you were wrong and let's move on, I don't feel like hearing about this story anymore.

this is you

~moved to Polls~

with no resign why

and this is you again

You know what? I'm pissed at people like you who act without thinking first. If you had looked through the Games section first' date=' you would have seen that it's a sub-board for Forum Games and not about video or computer games.

[/quote']

oh you tell me but its not friendly or in a nice manner

we are both wrong.

I give you one chance' date=' either you remove the rep or I let it get removed and give you a nice little warning.^_^

[/quote']

Thanks for the threat i did nothing wrong that serious to get removed.

this is you

~moved to Polls~

with no resign why

and this is you again

You know what? I'm pissed at people like you who act without thinking first. If you had looked through the Games section first' date=' you would have seen that it's a sub-board for Forum Games and not about video or computer games.

[/quote']

we are both wrong.

I give you one chance' date=' either you remove the rep or I let it get removed and give you a nice little warning.^_^

[/quote']

freeman, chillax man, shes in the right.. just sit back and enjoy the forum, don't get bunched up over one thread.

this is you

~moved to Polls~

with no resign why

and this is you again

[/quote']

we are both wrong.

[/quote']

freeman, chillax man, shes in the right.. just sit back and enjoy the forum, don't get bunched up over one thread.

i am 15 i am post to be riled up (harmonies) and searcasame dose not work on the internet as you have seen. i have been a little stressed about the SAT's ROTC and everything about life after high school. so we both admit that we are wrong and sorry. AHHHHHHH

ok bake on subject

i like startagy games that progress over time like 1701AD and GalCiv2 DL, DA, and TA but thats why i thought of Civi 4 but is there one like that in space or something like that on the market?

ok bake on subject

i like startagy games that progress over time like 1701AD and GalCiv2 DL' date=' DA, and TA but thats why i thought of Civi 4 but is there one like that in space or something like that on the market?

[/quote']

You could always try the Star Wars PC games >_>

Especially Warcraft III Reign of Chaos or The Frozen Throne.

Alright look at post #2, is it nice enough now? To Cedefia, I don't really see this as a spam fest since I'm trying to explain that negging people for helping them is not really the best way to solve things.

I know I will get lots of other neg reps from freeman43, but the question has been answered by Pikachu, JesusofChaos, Luke fon Fabre and other people, so I'm going to lock this.

If you have any further questions or concerns freeman, feel free to PM me.^_^

EDIT: Case solved, you can resume your daily activities guys.

Archived