Good-quality tokens in Paint!

Judαs

Very easy! Just follow the steps:

• - Save this blank:
    e037ur.jpg

- Resize or Crop your image to 237x245 pixels using Stretch (might require some math) or Attributes. [For example, my image was 250x250 pixels so I used Attributes to crop it down to 237x245. If your image has a totally unrelated size, you will have to calculate how much percentage is 237 and 245 of that size's height/width separately. Then use stretch and enter the percentage, rounded up if in decimals. If it is still a bit bigger, you can crop it using Attributes.]

- Paste the altered image into the box.

- With Palatino Linotype (NOT Matrix!) of size 7, type in the Set ID and Copyright.

- Done! This is what I got (made exclusively in Paint)
    o09p5k.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the tutorial and found it easy ^_^

actually,theres nothing wrong with it,you can't add any names or descriptions otherwise it wouldn't be realistic,in your store you allow people to change the name but that ends up in a unrealistic token because they can't have names,otherwise you can't use it as any tokens.nice tut now that will stop people from making synchros as tokens in their deck.

this tut is a little weird' date=' you must have got that card in a fake cards thingy because i make hq tokens and i dont think this is good.

[/quote']

YOU are a little weird. If you don't believe me look up tokens on Yugioh Wikia.

And tokens never have different names/effects. Otherwise what's the use? You would have to get different tokens for each card Special Summoning different tokens -_-"

And this is a LOT better than your everything-except-card-image grayscaled tokens.

Sorry if I was too rude but I'm just telling what I feel. It just bugs me that you contradict me all the time.

To simple...

Well' date=' this was the most complicated tut I could make anout tokens :mrgreen:

nice tut now that will stop people from making synchros as tokens in their deck.

Thank you ^_^

Magno, you made a mistake, I suppose if you properly followed the tut the picture would fit into the box properly.

"Palatino" doesn't seem to work right... something a little more compact is needed.

Officially, Matrix is the right font, but when not writing in caps Palatino is better.

Archived