I NEED YOUR OPINON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drew555

I have been wanting to make a card series and each card in the series would have the following effect : This card can attack your opponent's spell and trap cards aside of a normal attack. Each spell and trap card's ATK and DEF are equal too the number of letters in it's card name.( all spell and trap cards effected by this effect cannot attack and do not keep there ATK and DEF points they only have them while in battle with this card.) If you attack a spell or trap card on your opponent's side of the field with this card effect the battle position of the card is defense if it is face-down on the field or attack position if it is face-up on the field. ( If this card attacks a spell or trap card by this effect the attack target cannot be actavited this turn, if you attack a face down card and lose the battle it is returned to it's normal position and the owner of that card may shuffle there spell and trap card zone.) Any battle involded with a spell or trap card damage coculation is aplided normaly. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK< COMMENT AND RATE TOO!!!

I have been wanting to make a card series and each card in the series would have the following effect:

This card can attack your opponent's spell and trap cards aside of a normal attack. Each spell and trap card's ATK and DEF are equal too the number of letters in it's card name.( all spell and trap cards effected by this effect cannot attack and do not keep there ATK and DEF points they only have them while in battle with this card.) If you attack a spell or trap card on your opponent's side of the field with this card effect the battle position of the card is defense if it is face-down on the field or attack position if it is face-up on the field. ( If this card attacks a spell or trap card by this effect the attack target cannot be actavited this turn' date=' if you attack a face down card and lose the battle it is returned to it's normal position and the owner of that card may shuffle there spell and trap card zone.) Any battle involded with a spell or trap card damage coculation is aplided normaly.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK< COMMENT AND RATE TOO!!!

[/quote']

Wow! That effect is longer than the effects on my cards (they're really large too). The idea kinda defeats the purpose of the different zones, but with all the wierd chain emphasis stuff and etcetera that has been released lately, something like this wouldn't suprise me.

I noticed how you said that the ATK and DEF of the Spell and Traps is equal to the amount of letters in the Spell or Trap's name. I'd suggest you make this either X100 (e.g. Trap Hole has 800 ATK and DEF), or possibly X50 (e.g. Trap Hole has 400 ATK and DEF) - If you hadn't thought of that already. This will make these cards of your slightly more playable by give the Spell and Traps and outward chance of survival.

Having the same effect on every card would just ruin the cards, I suggest that, so you can have other effects on your monsters, you could have an effect on the monsters that brings out a Continuous Spell or Trap from your deck, the Spell or Trap would list the effect, and state that it applies to all the monsters you make for the set. I know that's probably a bit confusing, but it's just my opinion so it doesn't really matter anyway.

Overall, it is a good idea, I look forward to seeing your set.

I will move this topic into Written Cards, TotalObelisk, do with it what you will afterwards.

Cheers, Frunk.

Archived