Yugioh, Cybernet {Character Form} 1 rep to any1 who joins

Code Y.C.M

this is a start of my Fan Fic, it is only a Character Form currently, but i will edit it later on, and turn it into a real fan-fic!.

Character Guide:
Character Name: 
Character Image or Visual Description:
character History:
Character Deck: {PM me a link to the Deck if you made one}
Soul Card:
Other: 

just fill that out, like this

Character Guide:

Character Name: Josephson Vizier

[spoiler=Image]Scientist_Kyou_by_miaow.jpg like that, except for the horns and elf ears, and the little pixie hanging over my shoulder, instead it is a duel spirit.

character History: He thought of the DD thing, and tried it, when it went all wrong, though he did not get affected by the side effects, the other scientists mutated into Duel Beasts. it was not only him, but the whole, New Jersey, tranported into the DD, called Skulltynx, now he duels with the help of the Mutated Scientists as his Deck.

[spoiler=Character Deck: ]Mutalisc

Mutalisc, the Cyber Darkness Overlord

Mutalisc, the Winged Cyber Devil

Mutalisc, the Winged Cyber Terror

Mutalisc, the Beastly Over Soul

Mutalisc, the Trap Remover

Mutalisc, the Spell Canceler

Mutalisc, the Envoy of Power

Mutalisc, the Scaled Warrior Mutants

Mutalisc, the Aqau Hound Mutant

Mutalisc, the Temporary Beast

Mutalisc, the Stonehenge Mutant

Mutalisc, the Kingadent's Mutant

Mutalisc, the Armed Heavy Soldier

Mutalisc, the Winged Beast

Mutalisc, the Speed Manic Mutant

Mutalisc, the Failed Experiment

Mutalisc, Power Organ

Mutalisc, Speed Organ

Synchro Monsters

Mutalisc, Manzachiri

Mutalisc, Manzachiri

Spells

Mutant Overdose

Mutant Overdose

Mutant Power of Flight

Mutant Power of Flight

Tremendous Battle

Great Gaurd Missile

Great Gaurd Missile

Mutalisc's Deadly Blade

Mutalisc's Deadly Blade

Opened Destruction

Beastly Power of Might

Beastly Power of Might

Lightning Vortex

Smashing Grounds

Brain Control

Brain Control

Snatch Steal

Raigeki

Traps

Mutant Invitation

Mutant Invitation

Plasma Annihilation

Plasma Annihilation

Plasma Annihilation

Mutant's Advantage

Bottomless Trap Hole

Ultimate Offering

Hidden Soldiers

Hidden Soldiers

Hidden Soldiers

Chariot Pile

Chariot Pile

Chariot Pile

Total: 49

Soul Card: Mutalisc, the Cyber Darkness Overlord.

Other: Hi loses his Deck, and has a Different Deck Called "Spirit", they are Duel Spirits converted into Real monster's if it wasnt for Joseph's Research.

Like that.

1.[spoiler=[color=red]Code Y.C.M[/color] Josephson Vizier]

[spoiler=Image]Scientist_Kyou_by_miaow.jpg like that, except for the horns and elf ears, and the little pixie hanging over my shoulder, instead it is a duel spirit.

character History: He thought of the DD thing, and tried it, when it went all wrong, though he did not get affected by the side effects, the other scientists mutated into Duel Beasts. it was not only him, but the whole, New Jersey, tranported into the DD, called Skulltynx, now he duels with the help of the Mutated Scientists as his Deck.

[spoiler=Character Deck: ]Mutalisc

Mutalisc, the Cyber Darkness Overlord

Mutalisc, the Winged Cyber Devil

Mutalisc, the Winged Cyber Terror

Mutalisc, the Beastly Over Soul

Mutalisc, the Trap Remover

Mutalisc, the Spell Canceler

Mutalisc, the Envoy of Power

Mutalisc, the Scaled Warrior Mutants

Mutalisc, the Aqau Hound Mutant

Mutalisc, the Temporary Beast

Mutalisc, the Stonehenge Mutant

Mutalisc, the Kingadent's Mutant

Mutalisc, the Armed Heavy Soldier

Mutalisc, the Winged Beast

Mutalisc, the Speed Manic Mutant

Mutalisc, the Failed Experiment

Mutalisc, Power Organ

Mutalisc, Speed Organ

Synchro Monsters

Mutalisc, Manzachiri

Mutalisc, Manzachiri

Spells

Mutant Overdose

Mutant Overdose

Mutant Power of Flight

Mutant Power of Flight

Tremendous Battle

Great Gaurd Missile

Great Gaurd Missile

Mutalisc's Deadly Blade

Mutalisc's Deadly Blade

Opened Destruction

Beastly Power of Might

Beastly Power of Might

Lightning Vortex

Smashing Grounds

Brain Control

Brain Control

Snatch Steal

Raigeki

Traps

Mutant Invitation

Mutant Invitation

Plasma Annihilation

Plasma Annihilation

Plasma Annihilation

Mutant's Advantage

Bottomless Trap Hole

Ultimate Offering

Hidden Soldiers

Hidden Soldiers

Hidden Soldiers

Chariot Pile

Chariot Pile

Chariot Pile

Soul Card: Mutalisc, the Cyber Darkness Overlord.

Other: Hi loses his Deck, and has a Different Deck Called "Spirit", they are Duel Spirits converted into Real monster's if it wasnt for Joseph's Research.

2.[spoiler=[color=red]terriq[/color] Clyde Trusdale]

Character Guide:

Character Name: Clyde Trusdale

Character Image or Visual Description: tn_565_1.jpg

character History: None he just started

Character Deck: Machine's Re-volt

Soul Card:Red gadget

Other:

[spoiler=[color=red]n1ghtm4ze[/color]Hartlieb Schtauffen]

Character Name: Hartlieb Schtauffen

Character Image or Visual Description: j...all0fz.png

[spoiler=character Backstory:] I was born Hartlieb Schtauffen , though you will not find my name in any records, for now that name only exists in the Roll of the Forgotten. It is forbidden for any to speak of me but for one day, at dawn on the winter solstice, the darkest day of the year, the Day of the Forgotten, when my name is cursed by all who ever knew me.

But take no pity on me, for my fate is well deserved. It was not from any act of treason or cowardice that I have become Forgotten, but from an act of love. A brash, reckless, thoughtless act of a youth who should have known better, and who now pays the price.

Her name was Ceredwin, and she held the beauty of the mountains finest stones in her eyes. It was by cruel Fate that she was born into the family of Lindemann for they were hated by all who called themselves Schtauffen. No one knows how long this feud between Lindemann and Schtauffen has gone on, nor for what slight, it is only known that we have always hated each other and that has always been enough.

When we first met we had no idea who the other was. I was an ambitious young kid caught up in the mead brewing business of my family. I had no interest in the ancient feud between out two families, wasted time I thought! As for Ceredwin, such pettiness was beneath her.

I was first attracted to Ceredwin by her beauty, and she to the bottles of Żubr I was carrying with me at the time. That evening we drank and talked and drank some more and before we knew each others histories we knew each others hearts. Oh, if only I had been carrying Abbot Ale, how different my life would be!

We always met in secret on the mountainside, but it was inevitable that our families would find out, and when they did we suffered for it. But we continued to see each other every chance we could, sending letters when we could not.

After a time, when we could no longer stand being separated from each other, we decided to marry. On the evening we were to leave her family found out and gave chase. We fled to the mountainside we knew so well in an effort to lose our pursuers. In desperation we tried to scale a cliff face and hind, out of site, at the top. On any other night we could have done it, but on this night we were just to exhausted. Nearly all the way to safety, Ceredwin slipped and fell to her doom - our doom. I climbed down as quickly as I could. She lay there, her back crushed on a rock, her eyes staring blankly into space, breathing in short painful gasps. I cried out. She died in my arms shortly after.

How foolish we had been.

When her brothers came I ran, I ran all the night from fear and grief, I ran until the first light of dawn shone from over the mountains behind me. The morning I saw then was not the happy one I imagined with Ceredwin the day before but one of a different sort entirely.

I don't know how long I traveled south along the mountains before I settled in a little Imperial town on the edge of the frontier. I took work as a tower guard, which was all I could get, and learned to fight from the other dwarves who lived there. I also learned from them how to profit from the seedier side of life. I got involved in supplying lifes little necessities through the blackmarked and cultivated a few underworld connections in the process. There were also a number of guards I came into contact with who were willing to sell their skills to whomever would pay their price. After a while I accumulated enough contacts and capital that I was able to retire from the tedious tower guard business.

Everything was going well until the fateful midsummer festivities. I was poised to make a tidy profit from the celebrations and was enjoying my imminent good fortune with some of my old friends in a tavern we liked to frequent.

I should have known better than to invite that accursed man!

The black-heart owed me a great deal of money and hatched an ingenious plan to get it by selling me into slavery! He drugged me that night and shipped me off to the heart of the Empire in the first available caravan.

I fought in the stable of an Imperial noble as a gladiator for nearly two years. During the games held at Battlekeep there was a mass escape organized by some outside group. I took advantage of the situation and escaped as well. But instead of running inland I stole a boat and sailed it as far into the frontier as it would take me. I don't know what became of the other gladiators, but the empire hasn't found me yet!

I ended up in this apocalyptic land, where I was attacked by this strange creature, I was left unconscious.

The only thing I remeber is waking up in this strange lab...

Character Deck:

[spoiler=.]

Monsters - 20 (4 Tribute, 16 Non Sacrifice)

Jinzo

Cyber Dragon

Cyber Dragon

Blowback Dragon

Mechanicalchaser

Mechanicalchaser

Reflect Bounder

Drillroid

Drillroid

Dekoichi the Battlechanted Locomotive

Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

Gear Golem the Moving Fortress

Breaker the Magic Warrior

DD Warrior Lady

Sangan

Magician of Faith

Magic/Spells - 13

Pot of Avarice

Graceful Charity

Heavy Storm

Mystical Space Typhoon

Premature Burial

Snatch Steal

Brain Control

Limiter Removal

Book of Moon

Nobleman of Crossout

Nobleman of Crossout

Smashing Ground

Smashing Ground

Traps - 7

Call of the Haunted

Torrential Tribute

Mirror Force

Sakuretsu Armor

Sakuretsu Armor

Bottomless Trap Hole

Dust Tornado

Soul Card: Blowback Dragon

Other:

4.[spoiler=[color=red]Code Y.C.M[/color] Chase Darkbright]

Character Name: Chase Darkbright

[spoiler=Character Image or Visual Description:] Tall, Black Short Hair, Eye colour, red or Orange, disguises himself by using monster cards to change his body, and looks. Normally not seen due to being covered in shadows, he has vampire kind of teeth, sharp nails, and a big tattoo coverin his left arm where his duel disk is. that is blood red.

[spoiler=character History:] Chase was warped into the DD, along with Joseph, he neither had any side effects, but got the Spirit of the Supreme King, siding with him, since Jaden was gone. Though Chase controls it, he knows what it can do to people, and he wants to control more of the Supreme Kings power so he used it to trap the most powerfull monster he found into Duel cards. Now he relies on them to survive, when he loses a duel he is not only sent to the Stars, but stuck with the Supreme Kings Wrath for Eternity. {his Supreme King side kicks in place when his tattoo starts glowing brightly

Character Deck: Darkbright & Insert

Soul Card: DaD {Dark Armed Dragon}

Other: he uses most of the Dark Versions of monsters, e.g: Dard Armed Dragon, Dark Simorgh, Dark Nephthys

5.[spoiler=[color=red]alph[/color] Stanley Rim]

Name: Stanley Rim

Image or Description: phantom2.JPG

[spoiler=Background History:] Nothing is know of him except that he was born on the day that Yubel came. He emits an evil aura and uses a "Junker" and "The Ressurected" Deck. When he was first introduced to duel monsters, he had no need for the small monsters. So when a card contest came out, he was in a hurry. He made his deck out of Junk robots and evil fiends and zombies. He had won the contest, but then he heard a boom in the distance. There he found a scientist with cards in his hands. He looked at them, and they looked like mutants. Now, Stanley is friends with that scientist, whose name is Josephsen Vizier.

[spoiler=Deck:]

Burial of the Ressurected

Junker Academic

Junker Apprentice

Junker Charm

Junker Dragon

Junker Fighter

Junker Giant

Junker Jumper

Junker Knight

x2 Cyber Dragon

Junker Speeder

Junker Survivor

Junker Warrior

Junker's Order

Junker's Plan

Junker's Shield

Junker's Story

Ressurected Multiplyer

The Ressurected Badlands

x1 Monster Reincarnation

The Ressurected Charm

The Ressurected Leap

The Ressurected Powder

The Ressurected Shock

The Ressurected Spirit Lift

The Ressurected Withering

The Ressurected- Arcticanidys

The Ressurected- Dopplegainer

[spoiler= Effect of Dopplegainer]

This card is also treated as Fairy- Type and LIGHT Attribute. If this card is Summoned by the effect of "Vampyr Apprentice" destroy 1 card your opponent controls. When this card is targeted by the effects of a Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls, Special Summon 1 Dark Token (Fiend- type/ Level 1 /ATK 100/DEF 100), or 1 Light Token (Fairy- type/ Level 1/ATK 100/DEF 100) in face- up Defense Position. These tokens cannot be affected by the effect's of Spell and Trap Cards and are targeted by the effect of your opponent's Spell or Trap Card.

The Ressurected- Downer

The Ressurected- Fienderill

The Ressurected- Inetrygizard

The Ressurected- Junker

[spoiler= Junker's Effect]

"Junker Apprentice" + 1 or more non- Tuner monster(s).

When this card is Synchro Summoned, destroy all other cards on the field. This card cannot attack on the turn it was Synchro Summoned. When this card attacks an opponent's monster, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls during the Damage Step only. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, you take 800 damage. This card cannot be affected by the effects or Trap Cards.

The Ressurected- Meriman

The Ressurected- Mummisalis

The Ressurected- Valerie

The Ressurected- Vampyr

The Ressurected- Yanagisu

The Ressurected- Yulmeso

Vampyr Apprentice

Soul Card: Junker Dragon

Other:

6.[spoiler=[color=red]SOS Haruhi[/color] Haruki Suzumiya]

Character Name: Haruki Suzumiya

haruhi23.png

character History:His parents have tons of money and he joined this school to prove he is the best of the best to every one.

He is arrogant and rude and will do anything to win.

He has virtually every card because his parents spend all there money on him.

He hasnt lost a match yet, and is trying to prove he is the best so that he may beat Yugi and get the egyptian gods for himself.

Character Deck: [spoiler=Burner]

2x Lava Golem

Non Tribute monsters

3x Blast Sphere

1x Cannon Soldier

3x Des Koala

3x Giant Germ

1x Marshmallon

3x Princess Of Tsurygi

1x Spirit Reaper

3x Stealth Bird

Magic

3x Chain Energy

1x Dark Snake Syndrome

1x Enchanted Arrow

3x Poison Of The Old Man

1x Restructer Revolution

3x Toll

1x Tremendous Fire

3x Wave-Motion Cannon

Trap

1x Ceasefire

1x Gravity Bind

3x Just Desserts

1x Nightmare Wheel

3x Secret Barrel

Soul Card: Marchmallon

Other: His favourite card is Dark snake syndrome, because its awsome

7.[spoiler=[color=red]N1ghtm4ze[/color] Mitsuko Bennosuke]

Character Name: Mitsuko Bennosuke

Character Image or Visual Description: 2gtbs3l.jpg

character History:

P.N.J.B. Report #2253:

Subject is a Japanese woman on the run from the authorities. She is still deeply traumatized from the loss of her parents during the war. All of her movements revolve around her ultimate goal of revenge. Her current target is the one she regards as Josephson Vizier. Additionally, her desire for revenge makes her easy to control. Even if she manages to find Josephson Vizier, it would only help our mission. She should not be viewed as a serious threat

[spoiler=Character Deck: ]

Cybernetic Magician

Cybernetic Magician

Cybernetic Magician

Airknight Parsath

Don Zaloog/Masked Sorceror

Dark Scorpion - Meanae the Thorn

Red Moon Baby

Piranha Army

Injection Fairy Lily

Night Assaliant

DD Warrior Lady

Sangan

Magician of Faith

Treeborn Frog

Magic/Spells - 15

Pot of Avarice

Graceful Charity

Heavy Storm

Mystical Space Typhoon

Premature Burial

Snatch Steal

Brain Control

Scapegoat

Swords of Revealing Light

Nobleman of Crossout

Nobleman of Crossout

Smashing Ground

Smashing Ground

Enemy Controller

Enemy Controller

Traps - 5

Call of the Haunted

Torrential Tribute

Mirror Force

Sakuretsu Armor

Sakuretsu Armor

Soul Card: Cybernetic Magician

Other: She is half human half robot, she lost her arms & legs during the same war she lost her parents, she blames Josephson Vizier for starting the war.

8.[spoiler=[color=red]Code Y.C.M[/color] Ruby Chuca]

Character Name: Ruby Chuca

Character Image or Visual Description: Little_devil_girl_by_RyusukeHamamoto.jpg

character History: She was a Normal Girl before Joseph's Machine made her Change, and go to the Dimension Stanley and Joseph both are, every since she has seen Joseph she had a desire to know if she has family other then her founder, A.K.A "Chase Darkbright". She believes that Dragons are the most Respectful and Powerfull beings in this Dimension so she uses her Powerful Dragonix Deck that was once used by the Supreme King against the Most Powerful Humans until Jaden defeated him. Now she wants to find Joseph and find the truth about her Family.

[spoiler=Character Deck:]

1X.Ancient Fairy Angel

1X.Black Rose Dragon

1X.Felgrand Dragon

3X.Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon

3X.Blizzard Dragon

2X.Exploder Dragon

3X.Magna Draco

3X.Masked Dragon

3X.Montage Dragon

3X.Dragon's Gunfire

1X.Graceful Charity

3X.Stamping Destruction

2X.Foolish Burial

1X.Premature Burial

3X.Emergency Lifesaving

1X.Swords of Concealing Light

2X.Double Summon

3X.The Dragon's Bead

3X.Dragon's Rage

3X.Prideful Roar

2X.Synchro Deflector

3X.Reinforcing Resurrection

3X.Chariot Pile

I will put in more cards later on

Soul Card: Montage Dragon

Other: She is know as Joseph's Sister in the DD, she has also the ability of a small demon, during her final duel against Darkbright she turns into her True form, the Montage Dragon.

9.[spoiler=[color=red]Felgrand the Dominator[/color] Razz Maizecko]

Character Name: Razz Maizecko

Character Image or Visual Description: Dark brown hair, skinny, light blue ayes, freckles, baby smile, blue shirt withe the letter R on it, black pants w/ a silver chain hanging on it, Nike shoes.

character History: Growing up without parents Razz never has and will never trust anyone ever, he grew up on the street and found random cards on the street. He put the cards together into a deck and started dueling just to learn that his parents are being held captive somewhere in the world. He will destroy everything in his path if nessicary to find his parent's.

Character Deck: Physchic

Soul Card: Thought Ruler Archfiend

Other: Parent's left him on the street with one card wich later became his Soul Card/Duel Spirit: Thought Ruler Archfiend.

10.[spoiler=[color=red]Uchihaclan03[/color] Anthony Lee]

Character Name: Anthony Lee

Character Image or Visual Description: 360d7.png

Character History: He's a Filipino raised in New York City. One day, he found a deck lying in an alleyway near Manhattan. It contained "Ancient Gear" cards. Ever since that day, he would accept any duels, join all tournaments, and do his best to beat his opponent.

[spoiler=Character Deck:]

Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem

Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon

Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Chimera

Ancient Gear Engineer

Boot-Up Soldier - Dread Dynamo

Mechanicalchaser

Green Gadget

Red Gadget

Yellow Gadget

Cannon Soldier

Heavy Mech Support Platform × 2

Ancient Gear Golem

Ancient Gear Beast

Ancient Gear Soldier

Ancient Gear × 2

Ancient Gear Cannon

Ancient Gear Workshop

Ancient Gear Tank

Ancient Gear Explosive

Ancient Gear Fist

Ancient Gear Factory

Ancient Gear Drill

Ancient Gear Castle

Power Bond

Mystical Space Typhoon

Limiter Removal

Heavy Storm

Enemy Controller

Weapon Change

Machine Duplication

Pot of Avarice

Stronghold the Moving Fortress

Ultimate Offering

Sakuretsu Armor × 3

Micro Ray

Rare Metalmorph

Covering Fire

Roll Out!

Magic Cylinder × 3

Soul Card: Ancient Gear Golem

Other: He loves to eat at the Chinese restaurants in New York, and he likes to go to Times Square and find other duelists who he thinks has a chance of beating him. He is currently working on a deck of cards to send to "Industrial Illusions" and "KaibaCorp.".

11.[spoiler=[color=red]jabura86[/color] Nikkio]

Character Name: Nikkio

Character Image or Visual Description: {Change it}

Character History: {Change it}

Character Deck: Spellcaster Deck

Soul Card: Dark Magician of Choas (Not Banned in my FanFic)

Other:

12.[spoiler=Josephson Vizier {SPIRIT}]

[spoiler=Image]Not found yet.

character History: This is him and his deck when he loses control of the Mutalisc's he previously had as his deck, now the Spirits of this Dimension where imprisoned by the monsters, and Joseph freed them so now he Controls the Spirits as monsters in his deck.

[spoiler=Character Deck: ]

Not made yet will post LINK

Soul Card: Spirit, Golden Angel

Other: He lost control of his Mutalisc cards, so the Imprisoned Duel Spirit, turned themselves into Cards in Joseph's deck to make the spirit deck

Character Guide:

Character Image or Visual Description: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/jdrevenge/renders/rfonlinesmall0fz.png

character Backstory: I was born Hartlieb Schtauffen , though you will not find my name in any records, for now that name only exists in the Roll of the Forgotten. It is forbidden for any to speak of me but for one day, at dawn on the winter solstice, the darkest day of the year, the Day of the Forgotten, when my name is cursed by all who ever knew me.

But take no pity on me, for my fate is well deserved. It was not from any act of treason or cowardice that I have become Forgotten, but from an act of love. A brash, reckless, thoughtless act of a youth who should have known better, and who now pays the price.

Her name was Ceredwin, and she held the beauty of the mountains finest stones in her eyes. It was by cruel Fate that she was born into the family of Lindemann for they were hated by all who called themselves Schtauffen. No one knows how long this feud between Lindemann and Schtauffen has gone on, nor for what slight, it is only known that we have always hated each other and that has always been enough.

When we first met we had no idea who the other was. I was an ambitious young kid caught up in the mead brewing business of my family. I had no interest in the ancient feud between out two families, wasted time I thought! As for Ceredwin, such pettiness was beneath her.

I was first attracted to Ceredwin by her beauty, and she to the bottles of Żubr I was carrying with me at the time. That evening we drank and talked and drank some more and before we knew each others histories we knew each others hearts. Oh, if only I had been carrying Abbot Ale, how different my life would be!

We always met in secret on the mountainside, but it was inevitable that our families would find out, and when they did we suffered for it. But we continued to see each other every chance we could, sending letters when we could not.

After a time, when we could no longer stand being separated from each other, we decided to marry. On the evening we were to leave her family found out and gave chase. We fled to the mountainside we knew so well in an effort to lose our pursuers. In desperation we tried to scale a cliff face and hind, out of site, at the top. On any other night we could have done it, but on this night we were just to exhausted. Nearly all the way to safety, Ceredwin slipped and fell to her doom - our doom. I climbed down as quickly as I could. She lay there, her back crushed on a rock, her eyes staring blankly into space, breathing in short painful gasps. I cried out. She died in my arms shortly after.

How foolish we had been.

When her brothers came I ran, I ran all the night from fear and grief, I ran until the first light of dawn shone from over the mountains behind me. The morning I saw then was not the happy one I imagined with Ceredwin the day before but one of a different sort entirely.

I don't know how long I traveled south along the mountains before I settled in a little Imperial town on the edge of the frontier. I took work as a tower guard, which was all I could get, and learned to fight from the other dwarves who lived there. I also learned from them how to profit from the seedier side of life. I got involved in supplying lifes little necessities through the blackmarked and cultivated a few underworld connections in the process. There were also a number of guards I came into contact with who were willing to sell their skills to whomever would pay their price. After a while I accumulated enough contacts and capital that I was able to retire from the tedious tower guard business.

Everything was going well until the fateful midsummer festivities. I was poised to make a tidy profit from the celebrations and was enjoying my imminent good fortune with some of my old friends in a tavern we liked to frequent.

The black-heart owed me a great deal of money and hatched an ingenious plan to get it by selling me into slavery! He drugged me that night and shipped me off to the heart of the Empire in the first available caravan.

I fought in the stable of an Imperial noble as a gladiator for nearly two years. During the games held at Battlekeep there was a mass escape organized by some outside group. I took advantage of the situation and escaped as well. But instead of running inland I stole a boat and sailed it as far into the frontier as it would take me. I don't know what became of the other gladiators, but the empire hasn't found me yet!

I ended up in this apocalyptic land, where I was attacked by this strange creature, I was left unconscious.

Character Deck:

Jinzo

Cyber Dragon

Cyber Dragon

Blowback Dragon

Mechanicalchaser

Mechanicalchaser

Reflect Bounder

Drillroid

Drillroid

Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

DD Warrior Lady

Sangan

Magician of Faith

Magic/Spells - 13

Pot of Avarice

Graceful Charity

Heavy Storm

Mystical Space Typhoon

Premature Burial

Snatch Steal

Brain Control

Limiter Removal

Book of Moon

Nobleman of Crossout

Nobleman of Crossout

Smashing Ground

Smashing Ground

Traps - 7

Call of the Haunted

Torrential Tribute

Mirror Force

Sakuretsu Armor

Sakuretsu Armor

Bottomless Trap Hole

Dust Tornado

Other:

Character Guide:

Character Image or Visual Description: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/jdrevenge/renders/rfonlinesmall0fz.png

character Backstory: I was born Hartlieb Schtauffen ' date=' though you will not find my name in any records, for now that name only exists in the Roll of the Forgotten. It is forbidden for any to speak of me but for one day, at dawn on the winter solstice, the darkest day of the year, the Day of the Forgotten, when my name is cursed by all who ever knew me.

How foolish we had been.

Character Deck:

Jinzo

Cyber Dragon

Cyber Dragon

Blowback Dragon

Mechanicalchaser

Mechanicalchaser

Reflect Bounder

Drillroid

Drillroid

Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

DD Warrior Lady

Sangan

Magician of Faith

Magic/Spells - 13

Pot of Avarice

Graceful Charity

Heavy Storm

Mystical Space Typhoon

Premature Burial

Snatch Steal

Brain Control

Limiter Removal

Book of Moon

Nobleman of Crossout

Nobleman of Crossout

Smashing Ground

Smashing Ground

Traps - 7

Call of the Haunted

Torrential Tribute

Mirror Force

Sakuretsu Armor

Sakuretsu Armor

Bottomless Trap Hole

Dust Tornado

Other:

[/quote']

cool thanks, i will give the reps when 5 or more people have joined.

Background History: Nothing is know of him except that he was born on the day that Yubel came. He emits an evil aura and uses a "Junker" and "The Ressurected" Deck. When he was first introduced to duel monsters, he had no need for the small monsters. So when a card contest came out, he was in a hurry. He made his deck out of Junk robots and evil fiends and zombies. He had won the contest, but then he heard a boom in the distance. There he found a scientist with cards in his hands. He looked at them, and they looked like mutants. Now, Stanley is friends with that scientist, whose name is Josephsen Vizier.

Deck:

Junker Academic

Junker Apprentice

Junker Charm

Junker Dragon

Junker Fighter

Junker Giant

Junker Jumper

Junker Knight

x2 Cyber Dragon

Junker Speeder

Junker Survivor

Junker Warrior

Junker's Order

Junker's Plan

Junker's Shield

Junker's Story

Ressurected Multiplyer

The Ressurected Badlands

x1 Monster Reincarnation

The Ressurected Charm

The Ressurected Leap

The Ressurected Powder

The Ressurected Shock

The Ressurected Spirit Lift

The Ressurected Withering

The Ressurected- Arcticanidys

The Ressurected- Dopplegainer

[spoiler= Effect of Dopplegainer]

This card is also treated as Fairy- Type and LIGHT Attribute. If this card is Summoned by the effect of "Vampyr Apprentice" destroy 1 card your opponent controls. When this card is targeted by the effects of a Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls, Special Summon 1 Dark Token (Fiend- type/ Level 1 /ATK 100/DEF 100), or 1 Light Token (Fairy- type/ Level 1/ATK 100/DEF 100) in face- up Defense Position. These tokens cannot be affected by the effect's of Spell and Trap Cards and are targeted by the effect of your opponent's Spell or Trap Card.

The Ressurected- Downer

The Ressurected- Fienderill

The Ressurected- Inetrygizard

The Ressurected- Junker

[spoiler= Junker's Effect]

"Junker Apprentice" + 1 or more non- Tuner monster(s).

When this card is Synchro Summoned, destroy all other cards on the field. This card cannot attack on the turn it was Synchro Summoned. When this card attacks an opponent's monster, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls during the Damage Step only. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, you take 800 damage. This card cannot be affected by the effects or Trap Cards.

The Ressurected- Meriman

The Ressurected- Mummisalis

The Ressurected- Valerie

The Ressurected- Vampyr

The Ressurected- Yanagisu

The Ressurected- Yulmeso

Vampyr Apprentice

I will post more, but I have to eat breakfast.

Background History: Nothing is know of him except that he was born on the day that Yubel came. He emits an evil aura and uses a "Junker" and "The Ressurected" Deck. When he was first introduced to duel monsters' date=' he had no need for the small monsters. So when a card contest came out, he was in a hurry. He made his deck out of Junk robots and evil fiends and zombies. He had won the contest, but then he heard a boom in the distance. There he found a scientist with cards in his hands. He looked at them, and they looked like mutants. Now, Stanley is friends with that scientist, whose name is Josephsen Vizier.

Deck:

Junker Academic

Junker Apprentice

Junker Charm

Junker Dragon

Junker Fighter

Junker Giant

Junker Jumper

Junker Knight

x2 Cyber Dragon

Junker Speeder

Junker Survivor

Junker Warrior

Junker's Order

Junker's Plan

Junker's Shield

Junker's Story

Ressurected Multiplyer

The Ressurected Badlands

x1 Monster Reincarnation

The Ressurected Charm

I will post more, but I have to eat breakfast.

ok thanks for including me in the backround, and that, but with every1 can u fill out the "Other" aswell.

Character Name: Haruki Suzumiya

haruhi23.png

character History:His parents have tons of money and he joined this school to prove he is the best of the best to every one.

He hasnt lost a match yet, and is trying to prove he is the best so that he may beat Yugi and get the egyptian gods for himself.

Character Deck: My Burner (you know what it is code YCM)

Soul Card: Mashmallon

Other: His favrouit card is Dark snake sydromn, because its awsome

Character Name: Haruki

haruhi23.png

He hasnt lost a match yet' date=' and is trying to prove he is the best so that he may beat Yugi and get the egyptian gods for himself.

Character Deck: My Burner (you know what it is code YCM)

Soul Card: Mashmallow

Other: His favrouit card is Dark snake sydromn, because its awsome

[/quote']

thanks SOS

Character Guide:

character History:

P.N.J.B. Report #2253:

Subject is a Japanese woman on the run from the authorities. She is still deeply traumatized from the loss of her parents during the war. All of her movements revolve around her ultimate goal of revenge. Her current target is the one she regards as Josephson Vizier. Additionally, her desire for revenge makes her easy to control. Even if she manages to find Josephson Vizier, it would only help our mission. She should not be viewed as a serious threat

Character Deck:

Cybernetic Magician

Cybernetic Magician

Cybernetic Magician

Airknight Parsath

Red Moon Baby

Piranha Army

Injection Fairy Lily

Night Assaliant

DD Warrior Lady

Sangan

Magician of Faith

Treeborn Frog

Magic/Spells - 15

Pot of Avarice

Graceful Charity

Heavy Storm

Mystical Space Typhoon

Premature Burial

Snatch Steal

Brain Control

Scapegoat

Nobleman of Crossout

Nobleman of Crossout

Smashing Ground

Smashing Ground

Enemy Controller

Enemy Controller

Traps - 5

Call of the Haunted

Torrential Tribute

Mirror Force

Sakuretsu Armor

Sakuretsu Armor

Other: She is half human half robot, she lost her arms & legs during the same war she lost her parents, she blames Josephson Vizier for starting the war.

Character Guide:

character History:

P.N.J.B. Report #2253:

Subject is a Japanese woman on the run from the authorities. She is still deeply traumatized from the loss of her parents during the war. All of her movements revolve around her ultimate goal of revenge. Her current target is the one she regards as Josephson Vizier. Additionally' date=' her desire for revenge makes her easy to control. Even if she manages to find Josephson Vizier, it would only help our mission. She should not be viewed as a serious threat

Character Deck:

Cybernetic Magician

Cybernetic Magician

Cybernetic Magician

Airknight Parsath

Red Moon Baby

Piranha Army

Injection Fairy Lily

Night Assaliant

DD Warrior Lady

Sangan

Magician of Faith

Treeborn Frog

Magic/Spells - 15

Pot of Avarice

Graceful Charity

Heavy Storm

Mystical Space Typhoon

Premature Burial

Snatch Steal

Brain Control

Scapegoat

Nobleman of Crossout

Nobleman of Crossout

Smashing Ground

Smashing Ground

Enemy Controller

Enemy Controller

Traps - 5

Call of the Haunted

Torrential Tribute

Mirror Force

Sakuretsu Armor

Sakuretsu Armor

[/quote']

give me that pic vie pm

Character Guide:

character History:

P.N.J.B. Report #2253:

Subject is a Japanese woman on the run from the authorities. She is still deeply traumatized from the loss of her parents during the war. All of her movements revolve around her ultimate goal of revenge. Her current target is the one she regards as Josephson Vizier. Additionally' date=' her desire for revenge makes her easy to control. Even if she manages to find Josephson Vizier, it would only help our mission. She should not be viewed as a serious threat

Character Deck:

Cybernetic Magician

Cybernetic Magician

Cybernetic Magician

Airknight Parsath

Red Moon Baby

Piranha Army

Injection Fairy Lily

Night Assaliant

DD Warrior Lady

Sangan

Magician of Faith

Treeborn Frog

Magic/Spells - 15

Pot of Avarice

Graceful Charity

Heavy Storm

Mystical Space Typhoon

Premature Burial

Snatch Steal

Brain Control

Scapegoat

Nobleman of Crossout

Nobleman of Crossout

Smashing Ground

Smashing Ground

Enemy Controller

Enemy Controller

Traps - 5

Call of the Haunted

Torrential Tribute

Mirror Force

Sakuretsu Armor

Sakuretsu Armor

[/quote']

give me that pic vie pm

um no SOS do that somewhere else not here!

Character Image or Visual Description: rufync6.jpg

Character History: He complete the comics school and superior school in the same year.. Then he interested in yugioh cards, that equivally the one piece comics!

Soul Card: Dark Magician of Choas (now banned... sigh...)

Other:

Character Image or Visual Description: rufync6.jpg

Character History: He complete the comics school and superior school in the same year.. Then he interested in yugioh cards' date=' that equivally the one piece comics!

Soul Card: Dark Magician of Choas (now banned... sigh...)

Other:

[/quote']

hmmm i'll add it, if you can change some things to it.

1. change history, so it does not involve another anime.

2. do the deck so i know what cards are in there.

3. OTHER every1 forgets it,

Character Guide:

Character Name: Anthony Lee

Character Image or Visual Description: 360d7.png

Character History: He's a Filipino raised in New York City. One day, he found a deck lying in an alleyway near Manhattan. It contained "Ancient Gear" cards. Ever since that day, he would accept any duels, join all tournaments, and do his best to beat his opponent.

Character Deck:

Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem

Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon

Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Chimera

Ancient Gear Engineer

Boot-Up Soldier - Dread Dynamo

Mechanicalchaser

Green Gadget

Red Gadget

Yellow Gadget

Cannon Soldier

Heavy Mech Support Platform × 2

Ancient Gear Golem

Ancient Gear Beast

Ancient Gear Soldier

Ancient Gear × 2

Ancient Gear Cannon

Ancient Gear Workshop

Ancient Gear Tank

Ancient Gear Explosive

Ancient Gear Fist

Ancient Gear Factory

Ancient Gear Drill

Ancient Gear Castle

Power Bond

Mystical Space Typhoon

Limiter Removal

Heavy Storm

Enemy Controller

Weapon Change

Machine Duplication

Pot of Avarice

Stronghold the Moving Fortress

Ultimate Offering

Sakuretsu Armor × 3

Micro Ray

Rare Metalmorph

Covering Fire

Roll Out!

Magic Cylinder × 3

Soul Card: Ancient Gear Golem

Other: He loves to eat at the Chinese restaurants in New York, and he likes to go to Times Square and find other duelists who he thinks has a chance of beating him. He is currently working on a deck of cards to send to "Industrial Illusions" and "KaibaCorp.".

Character Guide:

Character Name: Razz Maizecko

Character Image or Visual Description: Dark brown hair, skinny, light blue ayes, freckles, baby smile, blue shirt withe the letter R on it, black pants w/ a silver chain hanging on it, Nike shoes.

character History: Growing up without parents Razz never has and will never trust anyone ever, he grew up on the street and found random cards on the street. He put the cards together into a deck and started dueling just to learn that his parents are being held captive somewhere in the world. He will destroy everything in his path if nessicary to find his parent's.

Character Deck: Physchic

Soul Card: Thought Ruler Archfiend

Other: Parent's left him on the street with one card wich later became his Soul Card/Duel Spirit: Thought Ruler Archfiend.

Character Guide:

Character Name: KRESIMIR "KRESO" IVANOVICH

Character Image or Visual Description: b6zo5d.jpg

character Story:

In addition to being boss of SchwarzWind's sub-syndicate Fuenken, he is also one of the Gebirgsgeschütz top leaders. But he was defeated by Stanley Rim in the previous Tournament he sponsored and driven to break Fuenken up.

The reason why he's rumored to be an immortal comes from the scar that

remains on his neck, that is hidden by his coat. No one knows how he received this wound.

He is a merciless and calculating man.

Character Deck:

Monsters - 20 (5 Tribute, 15 Non-Sacrifice)

Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch

Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6

Jinzo

Gaia Soul the Combustible Collective

Solar Flare Dragon

Solar Flare Dragon

Solar Flare Dragon

UFO Turtle

UFO Turtle

Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

Raging Flame Sprite

Raging Flame Sprite

DD Warrior Lady

Sangan

Magician of Faith

Treeborn Frog

Magic/Spells - 14

Pot of Avarice

Graceful Charity

Heavy Storm

Mystical Space Typhoon

Premature Burial

Snatch Steal

Brain Control

Book of Moon

Nobleman of Crossout

Nobleman of Crossout

Enemy Controller

Enemy Controller

Smashing Ground

Smashing Ground

Traps - 6

Call of the Haunted

Torrential Tribute

Mirror Force

Sakuretsu Armor

Sakuretsu Armor

Dust Tornado

Soul Card: Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch

Other: His sword his is duel disk

Character Guide:

Character Name: KRESIMIR "KRESO" IVANOVICH

Character Image or Visual Description: b6zo5d.jpg

character Story:

In addition to being boss of SchwarzWind's sub-syndicate Fuenken' date=' he is also one of the Gebirgsgeschütz top leaders. But he was defeated by Stanley Rim in the previous Tournament he sponsored and driven to break Fuenken up.

The reason why he's rumored to be an immortal comes from the scar that

remains on his neck, that is hidden by his coat. No one knows how he received this wound.

He is a merciless and calculating man.

Character Deck:

Monsters - 20 (5 Tribute, 15 Non-Sacrifice)

Jinzo

Gaia Soul the Combustible Collective

Solar Flare Dragon

Solar Flare Dragon

Solar Flare Dragon

UFO Turtle

UFO Turtle

Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

Raging Flame Sprite

Raging Flame Sprite

DD Warrior Lady

Sangan

Magician of Faith

Treeborn Frog

Magic/Spells - 14

Pot of Avarice

Graceful Charity

Heavy Storm

Mystical Space Typhoon

Premature Burial

Snatch Steal

Brain Control

Book of Moon

Nobleman of Crossout

Nobleman of Crossout

Enemy Controller

Enemy Controller

Smashing Ground

Smashing Ground

Traps - 6

Call of the Haunted

Torrential Tribute

Mirror Force

Sakuretsu Armor

Sakuretsu Armor

Dust Tornado

Soul Card: Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch

Other: His sword his is duel disk

[/quote']

Thanks N1ghtm4ze you are the most corroporative member that has been in this fanfic but please give your reason for making your THIRD character, or i will not put it in.

Archived