Super Speed Golden Castle of Darkness

jawsisra

Super Speed Golden Castle of Darkness

Field Spell

This cards activatsion and Effects can not negated

Once per turn the controler of this card, can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your Deck.

This card cannot be destroyed by the effect(s) of Spells or Traps (except this card).

If a monsters attacks, that monster is destroyed and the turn player takes damage equal to half of its total ATK.

During each of your Standby Phases, your opponent must send the top 5 cards of their Deck to the Graveyard. (This is not optional. If it cannot be fulfilled, destroy this card.)

During each players Standby Phase place 1 Speed Counter on this Card. (max. 12 for each player).(Total 24)

If a player actives a Spell Speed 2 of Higher deal 500 to the control of the card. (This Damage can be negated by removing 6 Speed Counters for a Spell Speed 2 and 12 for a Spell Speed 3)

When a player takes battle damage, remove Speed Counters of the attacked Player from this card for each multiple of 1000 damage taken.

I took both Speed World (From 5Ds and Golden Castle of Stromberg ) I change the effects a little but keep them just as deadly

I need a little help with the wording Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Archived